> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Remote Web Desktop | runs Android's web browser

Rep: (483)
Remote Web Desktop
Version: 5.9.5

Last update of the program in the header:25.03.2013

Attached Image
Attached Image

More screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Runs Android's web browser.

Remote Web Desktop you can open the web browser for Android simulates a real computer desktop, with shortcuts applications that. It provides a comfortable web-based access to your phone from your computer or laptop using Wi-Fi, USB or 3G.

Features:
• Web SMS: interface similar to the Outlook, allows you to send, read, and manage your messages. Supports long SMS, mass-messages, "fake" SMS.
• File Explorer: manage SD card files and transfer them between phone and computer. Supports multiple file uploads (drag-and-drop) (for browsers with HTML5 technology), you can view images, etc.
• FTP-Server: provides the high-speed channel to transfer files between phone and computer, allows you to manage files on your SD card using Windows Explorer, browser or FTP-client.
• Wi-Fi keyboard: allows you to print on your smartphone using a computer keyboard.
• Clipboard: allows you to exchange text from the clipboard between your computer and smartphone.
• Web Installer APK: allows you to create a backup copy of the application on the SD card, and install applications using the file manager remote desktop.
• Personalize the Web-Server: serve your personal web page on your smartphone.
• SSLHttp:It provides a 512-bit RSA encryption.
• "Screen Capture": allows you to take a screenshot of a smartphone screen (requires root)

Homepage: https://smart-dog.appspot.com/
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=net.xdevelop.rmp

Additional Information
Russian interface: Unknown

Download:
Version: 5.9.5 Full http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2736069/Remote_Web_Desktop_5.9.5_Full.apk

Past versions

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 25.03.13, 14:12
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (37)
Very pleasant and necessary program. True, it happens sometimes podglyuchivaet (napravilny character count while typing messages, sometimes "confused" contacts in the SMS-dialogues list), but it is - it is not critical. The ability to quickly gain an SMS with the "normal" keyboard, Clipboard - this is important.

Rep: (6)
I would venture not quite agree. At this stage, little functional program. Almost all the functions of "Under Construction with a shovel." Screenshot on rutovannom and S-off devayse create not work (we assume that my problems). The only thing like it - a beautiful interface and simple clipboard between BB and communicator. Wi-Fi keyboard works, but IMHO the meaning is lost. I would like this without any browser. And mouse under android: D. Part of the old functions the author moved in separate programs: beee :. File browser is slow as usual, and cool web-based interface that helps. At this point the FTP-access best. Imho at this stage MyPhoneExplorer overlaps subject to a considerable extent.

Rep: (0)
Nor is there any kokogo control!
It could be called "remote control car" With the same success alarmsystem.

Rep: (10)
The main thing is that the developers did not stop there and is mostly of an interesting idea and necessary

Rep: (48)
treake @ 04.04.2011, 14:57*
Remote Web Desktop for Android simulates a real computer desktop, with shortcuts of applications, which can be accessed through a browser. It provides a comfortable web-based access to your phone from your computer or laptop using Wi-Fi, USB or 3G.

Um, first as I understand there is a description of what the Android-worker computer desk. And then the access to the phone from a computer.

Rep: (9)
Something stuck in my stone flower.
Comp and body are connected to the same router. Jabbed start server, received ip, I introduced him and got an error on timeout. What I did wrong?

Rep: (480)
Kaktus-kun , Try IE - I, too, at the Opera is not connected. Even if DroidWall worth, do not forget to give the prog access to Wi-Fi.

Rep: (20)
not all need a program, and I think the project will be bent
For now all manufacturers of these opportunities in the regular firmware integrate
I Atrix 4G makes it easy for WiFi and USB
launch Phone portal and buzzes ...
everything is easier nowhere

Rep: (9)
Vlad9ck @ 12.04.2011, 00:24*
try IE

I mak: blush:
Neither in chrome or safari will not open. Droidvolov and m not.

skaarjik, in general, the Atrix is ​​the main feature, so it is not surprising. More at one phone ever seen.

Post has been editedKaktus-kun - 12.04.11, 10:23

Rep: (480)
Kaktus-kun Evidently not destiny - I and under Windows opens only in the IE9, other browsers write about a time-out. Although I tried only in SSL mode - can in this case.
In general, the current functionality of the program for me is useless, therefore demolished. That would be something like MyMobiler or SOTI, as WM ...

Rep: (20)
SOTI MobiControl (Pocket Controller-renee) V8.5 c version 8.5 supports both Apple and Android and Symbian, voobschm harvester ...

Remote Web Desktop 4.9.1 Full

What's new:
- Webcam performance improvement, add portrait mode
- Change the SMS item display order, the newest message will be the bottom
- Added text view mode for SMS, you can copy all message easilly

Remote Web Desktop 5.0.0 Full

What's new:
- Webcam added support for IE browser, but only 1 fps
- SSID auto off: when disconnected from specified SSID, the web desktop server will auto shut down
- Fixed an injected crash bug in Android 1.5

Post has been editedtreake - 09.05.11, 09:57

Rep: (1756)
Remote Web Desktop Full v5.0.1

Attached fileRemote_Web_Desktop_Full_v5.0.1.apk(2.03 MB)

Fixed the WebCam portrait view crash bug in Firefox 4.0.1

Remote Web Desktop 5.0.2 Full

What's new:
- Fixed acrash bug in Android 1.5

Rep: (190)
Remote Web Desktop Full v5.1.0
Attached fileRemoteWebDesktopFullv510.apk(2.03 MB)

Attached Image

What's in this version:
-Webcam improved
- Added publish webcam stream option in Setting, you can use it in Skype or other videocharts on Window.
- Some bugs fixed
- Added Quick Reply in SMS window.
- Screen capture color bug fixed: add rgb and bgr mode for different color modes.
- Use new contact API for Android 2.0+.
- Webcam now can works in more phone models.

Post has been editedCyberbabay - 20.05.11, 01:51
Reason for edit: corrected a bit

Remote Web Desktop 5.2.0 Full

What's new:
- Totally 3G Support
- Added bridge mode for 3G users. It's still on beta phase. It may not be stable enough
- Added quick guide

Rep: (3546)
Version 5.2.1 Full: Attached fileRemoteWebDesktopFullv521_Market_Militia_.apk (2.1 MB)

Changes:
  • Adjusted the webcam fps to fit the bridge mode better

Version 5.3.0 Full: Attached fileRemoteWebDesktopFullv530_Market_Militia_.apk (2.12 MB)

Changes:
  • Remote Control Add-on
  • Integrate the VNC Server and VNC Web Viewer together, it enables to control your phone in computer
  • browser via network connection
  • SSID Auto Off bug fixed
  • Injected contact name bugs will be fixed soon.

Version 5.3.1 Full: Attached fileRemoteWebDesktopFullv531_Market_Militia_.apk (2.11 MB)

Changes:
  • Remote Control Add-on: Uploaded to newer VNC server
  • Session timeout bug fixed
  • Contact names display bug fixed

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/10/20, 7:22