> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Cover Art Downloader | The easiest and fastest album art grabber for Android.

Rep: (64)
Cover Art Downloader
Version: 1.2.9 donate

Last update of the program in the header:06.04.2011

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Cover Art Downloader is a powerful tool that uses multiple online databases to automatically fill the covers of your albums. Cover Art Downloader has been designed for speed and simplicity without sacrificing the robust features that make it the best album art grabber for Android.

Video

Permissions:
Data exchange
unlimited internet access
Allows the app to create network sockets.
Storing, modifying / deleting data from USB-drive, or SD-card
Allows the app to write to a USB drive or SD card.

Homepage: http://www.appsbybirbeck.com/coverart/
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.b...ndroid.coverart

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download: Version: 1.2.9 donate http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/899115/Cover_Art_Downloader_1.2.9.apk
Version: 1.2.9 donate RUS Cover Art Downloader (Post # 8954781)

Past versions

Post has been editedRubaka - 10.09.11, 15:35
Reason for editing: added new version

Rep: (82)
Nice interface!)) .... sorry, that is not the full version))
full on a convenience store just 56 rubles. ... principle norms price.

Post has been editedexperiment2002 - 04.04.11, 16:29

Rep: (82)
Cover Art Downloader (Donate ) Version 1.2.9 ..... forgive me ...} developer -)
Attached fileCover_Art_Downloader_1.2.9.apk(253.55 KB)

Rep: (27)
Shoot me hanging on the legend

Rep: (2)
sollex @ 05.04.2011, 13:10*
Shoot me hanging on the legend

After such a declaration was too lazy to put)

Rep: (1)
it just throws in a folder jpg? or sewn into the mp3?

Rep: (7)
sew

Unfortunately for me, he seeks only the album title. And there are analog, which would look for the cover of song title and artist? : Sveta:

Rep: (34)
B_ea_R, possibly Album art grabber

Roasting @ 11.04.2011, 22:07*
perhaps Album art grabber

Unfortunately, it works on the same system. But, curiously I found the cover to some albums that did not find Cover Art Downloader.

Rep: (18)
Good application, most of the covers found quickly, some looked for a little longer, but not all found :( Just not all the songs saw that too sad.

Rep: (79)
Of course not see the cover of those tracks that do not have the album name tag)

Rep: (16)
people for some reason, I do not cover Founded vshil their (full version here) or vshil standard player but they do not see.
phone nexus s (2.3.4) standard player (the cover shows the album are downloaded from the net are already sewn)

Post has been editedKi Oku - 10.07.11, 14:02

Rep: (306)
The problem in the player, there is the same .... is written is not compatible with 2.3.4 and 3.0.

To display need to sew the cover right in the tag

Rep: (16)
as it is a problem in the player?
He is the regular player ...
As far as I know, "in a nexus with the" party does not cost anything ... or I am mistaken?

Rep: (3)
Nobody will tell a program for auto selection of tags (if there is for example a performer and song score album or a song and an album - performer) ...

Rep: (1)
Author +! Good prog, all covers found in contrast to the Album Art Grabber, which personally I found - 0 ..

Rep: (0)
Cool Now all the songs with covers of albums: rolleyes:

Mediascape (SE Xperia x10) version 2.1 are immediately displayed in a tag sewn into the cover (yuzal MP3 Tag). I updated to 2.3.3 and standard player can not see the data cover.

Who know whether tags version affects the normal display, ID3 v2.3 or v2.4? When sewing cover whether the value of the name of the cover of "folder" or "cover" (There is in MP3 Tag settings)?

Rep: (632)
Russian version 1.2.9 Donate
Download
Attached fileCover_Art_Downloader_v.1.2.9_Rus_by_Azat_777.apk(253.68 KB)

Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/02/20, 6:59