> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

AppAlarm | Start and stop a scheduled application

Rep: (29)
Appalarm
Version: 1.2.7 Pro

Last update of the program in the header:07.02.2015

Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Start and stop a scheduled application.

Description:
Start and stop a scheduled application.
Features:
  • Multiple simultaneous tasks
  • Work with any application
  • Ability to create shortcuts or specify as goals shortcuts from the home screen
  • Launch custom "AnyCut" style intentsI do not know how to translate not sloppy everyone to understand
  • Playback signal when the application starts
  • The choice of a specific stationPandorato listen to
  • Experimental support for Google Listen (that is, to watchhere)
  • The possibility of forced application closing after pickup
  • Backing up and restoring your settings, alarms on / c SD card
  • Setting recurring events
  • The ability to run even while talking
  • Check the network and the ability to play music from a backup if there is no connection
  • Wi-Fi on / off
  • Timeout setting Wi-Fi
  • Your timeouts
  • Ability to set the volume of the pre-media.

Note: On Android 2.2 AppAlarm can not close other applications.A workaround (to make sure that the music will play when AppAlarm work), it is always out of the Pandora or Slacker (or any other music application that you start by using AppAlarm) when you are finished with it. AppAlarm should work normally on Android 2.1 and below.

A little dough on Defy (not available in all modes), but the fact that the test is working :)

Homepage: http://www.appalarm.de/
Google Play: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.e...e=search_result

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download:
Version: 1.2.7 Pro http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...AppAlarm+Pro_1.2.7.apk
Version: 1.2.7 Pro Rus RC1 AppAlarm (Post # 37849534)

Past versions
Version: 1.2.6 Pro Attached fileappalarm.pro.1.2.6.apk (123.37 KB)

Post has been editedvadeus - 09.02.15, 12:10
Reason for editing: Rus

Rep: (2)
The program is very interesting
because in memory hangs many processes it affects the battery and so can be scheduled to download the program and after the (weather update, change profiles, etc.) to complete it. Here's to the translation into Russian: sveta:

Post has been editedstropsis - 04.04.11, 18:48

Rep: (483)
stropsis @ 04.04.2011, 23:31*
so it can be scheduled to download programs

stropsis
So it is true but I probyval like to install. Remained not satisfied with their work as that is not so. Well, for example news. The program is started and the news can be downloaded by clicking well, or you can update the cars included in this news but then there is no sense inAppalarmSame thing spogodoy Palmar Wind VeterVidzhet well, and so on.
I do not know where with what prog it might be useful. Only likelywith radio and player as an alarm. But aboutIN SHAPEand specified.

Rep: (55)
But I've been wondering whether it is cut down reader (Moon +) after a certain period of time will be able to (or at the exact time)? I like to read, a read and fall asleep at bedtime, and reader eats charge per night ...

Rep: (483)
Nafigamnenick @ 05.04.2011, 19:15*
whether it will be able to cut down the reader (Moon +)

NafigamnenickHere I think just this, and cut down the right!

Rep: (2)
I've pokapalsya and found just such programulinuSystem Utilities and Management
And as his hands start mod this program I have sent randomly on a certain number of one of the 10 SMS, turn on fly mode mode, a reminder about missed calls and SMS, check for wifi, avtosmena wallpapers for base stations, and all this with a single program

Rep: (95)
Cool! Only your link sendsSystem Utilities and Management. There, as EB, hundreds of them. Or is it a subtle sense of humor ?! I just, really interested in this programulina.

Rep: (118)
stropsis @ 6.4.2011, 19:28*
I've pokapalsya and found just such programulinuSystem Utilities and Management...

pozhalsta correct link for the program that you have found, I'd like to look at it.

Rep: (11)
and how to make so that a melody is played when the alarm goes off?

Rep: (0)
I'll tell bonalschinu, but all the same. Have you tried to adjust the alarm clock tune, without the help of third-party software?
What would make your ringtones are available when you select the alarm clock, you must:
1. Pay homage folder / sdcard / media / audio / alarms
2.Dumayu, you guessed it, that it must throw back
3. Now when you select an alarm melody, it will be available
P.s. the idea is not mine :(

Rep: (11)
frantishak,
you do it to me? I'm creating an alarm just do not see where you can choose a melody (=

Rep: (304)
Who would have moved. And at first glance, a very useful program. Analogs are not found yet. It is necessary to check the power consumption.

Rep: (7)
And why should she be allowed to make toll calls?
Can be without it?

Rep: (451)
I'm just such a need, start Skype on GuglTV morning and evening off, and then znaeteli, are willing to tinkle at 3 am: ((and kids at home sleeping Poavda rest of the tools are not particularly interested in radio - I RadioOn scheduled listening.. so unique is no more?

Rep: (451)
On 4.1.2 does not close the application.
There are analogues? I did not find. Or topic has already died?

Rep: (25)
How to activate the launch of the application schedule, I figured, and how to stop it on time?

Rep: (1)
Exactly what is needed! MTS introduced at the rate of bit-vip no quota NL from 1 am to 8 am, the torrent at this time, a super app. Plus, in the morning all turn

Rep: (-1)
This application can be scheduled to run on video?

Rep: (5)
Attached fileAppAlarm Pro_1.2.7.apk(123.7 KB)

Rep: (28)

At the request of the user114nikin the translation subject.Theme
Translated the app AppAlarm Pro 1.2.6
The translation is not complete since the string-files are missing some items for translation.
So spread so to say here that while version 1.2.6 [RUS] RC1 and 1.2.7 [RUS] RC1
In the near future I will download the source code of the program and make a full translation of the application and gather it from the source.

And yet keep the version 1.2.6 [RUS] RC1
And yet keep the version 1.2.7 [RUS] RC1

Attached fileAppAlarmPro.1.2.7. [RUS] .RC1.apk(138.01 KB)

Attached fileAppAlarmPro.1.2.6. [RUS] .RC1.apk(137.72 KB)

Beg Add to cap threads!

If you find a problem in the translation please write to me about this in dueQMS

Post has been editediRin_Okumura - 09.02.15, 12:00
Reason for editing: Added AppAlarmPro 1.2.7 [RUS] RC1

Rep: (0)
Hey. Prompt how to close a running application in time through this program?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/10/20, 15:35