> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

qwerty remocon | Management SAMSUNG TV on wifi

Rep: (14)
qwerty remocon
version: 1.0

Last update of the program in the header:3.04.2011

Attached Image

Description:
Description
This application is to control Samsung TVs. application interacts with the Samsung TV via connection Wi-Fi.
With remocon mobile application, you can either control the Samsung Internet @ TV or enter text for the Samsung Internet @ TV applications such as Maps, or YouTube. In order to use the mobile app remocon home, you must have a Wi-Fi connection for mobile and TV devices, the following models.

Support mobile model
1) The android OS

Support TV models
1) All SAMSUNG TVs with Internet @ TV 2010/2011 ( 'C' code model, or "D")

LED 6500 series and above (model code starts with "U")
LCD 650 Series and above (model code begins with 'L')
PDP 6500 Series and above (Model code starts with "P")

e.g. UE55C6500 / LN46C650

2) How do I know if my TV is compatible with this app?
a) Turn on your TV
b) Go to the "Menu"
c) In the "Setup" or "System"
d) Check if you have a menu item
"Wireless Remote Control" or "Network Remote Control"

Homepage: http://www.samsungapps.com

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download: version: 1.0
Attached fileqwerty_remote_controller.zip(1.15 MB)

or
http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/906505/com.sec.android.app.qwertyremocon_all_devices.apk

Past versions

Post has been editedprudnikos - 24.04.11, 10:43

Rep: (219)
It is a pity there are not many who have theseSAMSUNG 'Native-TV. :-(
But programm is quite useful.

P.S. by the number of downloaded statistics will be seen how much the owners of these TVs: happy:

Well, consider only the top will be 2010 and nearly all 2011 model (on sale yet), I have not found a program SGS telly, it should ... I do not understand why in general

Rep: (219)
prudnikos and you have your TV supports control ?
Maybe at first this function in the TV vklyuchaetsya?

Yes, it supports such a program is and for the company - it works
And SGS and SNS does not work and that's it, or rather works but does not find a TV

Rep: (1)
Odd strange as it crawled the entire site for all dietary supplements for android that is not present
what then downloaded to the Acer Liquid does not rise

From caps should stand. If you do not get up the skaeite. I have 2 versions for all and for samsung tolbko. Where some no longer disassemble

not stood writes the application does not set

Rep: (0)
TVs are determined only 2010 release, my program works perfectly as SGS and the Galaxy Tab, a program useful especially when the can not find the remote.

Rep: (383)
Che screen is not androidovsky ???

Rep: (25)
not stood on LG Optimus One, which version for all?
downloaded from the marketSamsung remote? TV set is, but is not connected, the screen is not in vlazit

Post has been editedKlofas - 05.04.11, 14:38

Rep: (2)
Too zatestit Samsung Remote, but only because earlier it found. HTC DHD + Samsung LE32C650L1W - everything works fine. I connected the cable TV set, DHD on WiFi. As an intermediary Zyxel P660HTW2 EE.

Rep: (22)
bliin, functional, chic, sorry with my Samsung is not crank. but the sound is good: beee:

Rep: (20)
Ssorri not quite in the topic:
-So they gavnyushony - manufacturers of mobiles that removed irdu, that I should like in the service menu samosa or skiing there, and hell here, "useless" device is removed from Mobile.

-Ischu solution such as micro usb-irda for android and prozhku course .. If there are options Prompt

not able to put a program on gsmart 1305 utanovka process has started, but in the "Application not found" and "ready".

Try this, I have the possibility of now there is no check

Attached files

Attached filecom.sec.android.app.qwertyremocon_all_devices.apk(1.23 MB)

Rep: (15)
Immediately when you buy the phone put prog. But since there was no TV - demolished. Recently bought 40s650, a wire connected to the links 655 d out of wi-fi in the Galaxy with. So the picture is not intermeddle in the screen. Maybe it's for the tab? I do not remember, before so it was or not.

No one knows how to see which ports the program uses? It did not go to the connection type TV-WIFI-router-WIFI-Phone

Rep: (67)
Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 does not find a TV Samsung LE40C650L1W. Connected television cable to the Zyxel P660HTW2 EE. With the computer on vindovoze7 all without problems (since planschetom computer, or PC-TV) by WiFi.

Rep: (13)
on LG Optimus One does not fit the entire screen
there is a similar program for smaller screens? or skin would be nice remake

Post has been edited~ DMiTRy ~ - 06.07.11, 00:05

Rep: (123)
maybe someone knows where to get the same only for WM?
TV is, and the android is not yet = (

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/05/20, 14:29