> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

295 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> HTC Desire S - Discussion | HTC Desire S, HTC Saga
AntiNub
Message#1
03.04.11, 14:38
We ourselves create our own destiny
[offline]

Topics Curator
Group: Curators
Messages 1002
Check in: 12.06.10
Apple iPhone SE

DiscussionHTC Desire S
PictureHTC Desire S, HTC Saga
Description | Discussion | FAQ | Purchase | Accessories | Marriage | Firmware | Embellishments | Modification | Owners Club

����������� ����������, ���������: download

Utility
Reviews:

Must have programs
HTC has equipped the device quite well, so there is practically no need for additional software for ordinary needs, but still:

File manager:ES Explorer, File expert
Archiver:AndroZip File Manager
Unconverted video player:Diceplayer(3 dollars)- hardware,Mobo player- software (heavy video will slow down).
Omnivorous audio player:PowerAMP(unlock 5 dollars, sampler 2 weeks)
Call recording:vRecorder(like not writing from the line, but everything is legible)
Attaching any files to the letter:File sender
Saving any attachments from the mail:Save My Attach
Confirmation of the subscriber’s call:Call confirm
Download Manager (with support for resuming):XWind Downoader
Torrent client:tTorrent lite(for 4 dollars through Paypal, the download speed limit is removed)
Djvu reader:VuDroid Plus
Installation of profiles (automatic):Setting Profiles Full(4 dollars), Easy Profiles Pro(5 dollars)
Installing profiles (manually):Quick profiles
Blacklists of calls / sms:Blacklist (Blacklist), Call control, Profile Call Blocker(2 dollars)
The ban on turning off the screen when running the selected applications:KeepScreen
Backup and restore SMS and call history (via Google):SMS Backup +, Backup to GMail(2 dollars)
Transfer contacts / sms / call history / bookmarks from "non-gongle":SPB Migration Tool(10)
Messenger:imo instant messenger, IM +
Tasks:GTasks, GoTasks, Google Tasks Organizer(3 dollars)
Video calls:Skype, fring, Tango
Traffic and / or call monitor:Traffic counter extended, SPB Wireless Monitor(7 dollars), Net counter, Phone usage, Call meter 3G.
Is the battery running out fast? That way>>Tips to improve the energy-saving devices on Android OS (Post # 3499222)

Brief instructions for those who are in the tank. Or how to determine what is broken.
Phone tupit, freezes, spontaneously turns something on or off, or something does not work.
1. We look at what programs were installed recently, and delete them. If there are no such programs or you are sure that the programs do not go further
2. We look at which programs have been updated by themselves, rolled back or deleted. If there are none, or you are sure that the programs have nothing to do with and we go further.
3. If you have a third-party firmware, check for updates or flash with a wipe. Perhaps the third-party firmware was updated by itself, to an unstable version (stone in MIUI). If you have a standard firmware, then go ahead
4. If you have root on a standard firmware, it is possible that you have caught a virus. Check Antivirus for Android. Actual for android<4.1. A virus infected phone without root is treated by rebooting.
5. If not a damn thing helps, do a reset. Settings-Built-in memory-Reset to factory settings. (Delete numbers, SMS, settings, etc.)
6. Lovers with a firmware, remove the thread from the system files (need root), or install the kernel, modem, etc. We are flashing with what we are 100% sure with or official firmware

If it also tupit, hangs, spontaneously turns something on or off, or something does not work. So the matter in the gland by 90%.

7. Water. Recall the last time (2-3 months). Have you been in the rain. Have often taken with wet hands. Do you like to chat in the bathroom, etc.? Usually detected by corrosion (oxidation) in the area of ​​water ingress. Also the RED LED on the battery should be white. Even if slightly red it means toplenik. It is necessary to carry to the service center, usually fuels do not live longer than half a year.
9. Concussion. It is unlikely that the display can be broken. But also possible. According to external signs, one cannot understand (if the phone is whole), it is necessary to carry it to the service center.
10. VERY RARE voltage surge, high current supply is possible. According to external signs do not understand. VERY RARE on some PCs or kit-shooters, the current supply is more than 5V, respectively, we get a dead body. It is necessary to carry to the service center.
11. Marriage 1%

Restore 802.11n to 4.0.4, recipe (requires root).

Be sure to read
Dear forum users! Beginners, old-timers, regular readers and rare writers!
You have probably noticed that a large number of people, sometimes, simply register on the forum in order to “somewhere quickly ask your question, get an answer and disappear.” We are not against such a turn of events and are always ready to help. However, there is a limit to everything and your unwillingness to use the navigation on the forum, read the information already existing on the questions asked, as well as messages not on the subject of the topic - causes negative emotions ...
We call: if you are not sure - write in a personal moderator or curator - we will tell you where to turn. People, understand that not following the Rules of the forum and sections - you create a lot of inconvenience to everyone, and then declare that the topic is a mess.
We hope for your understanding. You should not be offended by people who are doing everything for your convenience, but you, for your part, do not do anything in return and do not even consider it necessary to think that your “quick” creates a lot of problems for other people.
Dear forum users! We also draw your attention to the fact that direct links to other sites, as well as posts that are not relevant to the topic of our branch and have lost their relevance, will be deleted. With respect, administration.

About the ROM chip
Murchelago
Burning chips are bikes, most often the file system structure of the disk is trivial, usually with an unsuccessful shutdown of the device, 4ext recovery copes with this garbage with a bang by formatting partitions. Unleash, only people all frightened.

AntiNub
If the marriage was massive, then HTC wouldn't have left it so easy ... Fearful of wolves, don't go to the woods ;-)

Pro update Sense 3.0 and ICS 4.0
As for software updates and Sense 3.0 in particular:
Now HTC sends software updates over the air. The update includes Android 2.3.5 and Sense 3.0, as well as a security fix (firmware version 2.10.401.5 for Europe). You can manually check the possibility of updating your device by going toSettings ->About phone ->Software Updates ->Check now . Most European devices (including the Russian Federation) have already received updates, Asian ones are next in line. Accelerate the receipt of FOTA-updates can not. Who can not wait to get new opportunities, go to the topic Firmware , do S-OFF and flash through the recovery. Debate about "when I get the update," close. Similar messages will be deleted as offtopic!

Upgrade to 2.3.5 and Sense 3.0 brought:
  • ability to take screenshots of the combination Power + Home
  • simple photo and video editor (available from the Gallery)
  • video calls on google talk
  • built-in task manager (in the menu or on the right side of the notification panel)
  • New desktop design with the ability to launch four applications from the lock screen (including various lock screen themes).
  • previous correctionsecurity issuesin Sense 3.0 (only in version 2.10.401.5 and newer)

Wallpapers are now not scrolling (both live and normal): if you want to scroll, put another launcher (the same solution for everyone who does not like the carousel when unlocking). Appeared strokes in the keyboard (such as in Swype and SlideIT - are included in the settings): they do not work in the search, because input correction is disabled there.

After updating "as a gift," get a new Market ...

Who does not work off after the update, try to keep Power longer. If it does not work, reboot "increase sound" + "decrease sound" + "on". If it does not help, then FOTA has crookedly risen and it is necessary to do a hard reset.

At allhereThe whole article with pictures about this update.

Regarding the upgrade to ICS 4.0

<a href = "http: //www.invalidablelink.ru / 2012/08 / obnovlenie-htc-desire-s-do-android-4-0-i-sense-3-6 / "target =" _ blank ">>>>>Actual information<<<<</ a>
HTC will update our smartphone in June-July!A source.
Technically, all devices working under
Android, able to run Android 4.0 ICS,
but not all devices can actually
work with "full impact". In this way,
all manufacturers check ICS on their
devices to check
performance and convenience and in
further release the latest OS based
from the results. A list of HTC devices that will undoubtedly receive ICS:
  • HTC Sensation (XL, XE, Original)
  • HTC EVO 3D
  • HTC Incredible S
  • HTC Desire HD
  • HTC Flyer
  • HTC Rhyme
  • HTC Desire S
There is still no approximate release date.
(after the appearance of this time) It may
take another 2-4 additional months for
integration with the shell sense. HTC,
certainly makes every effort to
provide an update for most
phones. Testing is in
process. Desire z and salsa coming out of
list for reasons of ease of use.

Phones released for cellular
operators like HTC Amaze 4G,
Thunderbolt, etc. will receive an update
later.

New devices, released after May
2011 will receive updates earlier
than old phones like
Desire hd

Google officially strikes out Nexus
One of the ICS list (as iron)
too outdated to upgrade)(translation from evgeniab) Link

If a forum member gave you good advice, thank him by clickingPictureunder the nickname in the message for which you want to thank. If you do not have 15 posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation, via the buttonPictureunder the desired message.

How to use the search!
Disassembly instructions for HTC Desire S (exclusive to the club)

K
On our device came the long-awaited official update to Android 4 and Sense 3.6, information on how to install the update you will find in the topics on the firmware. But I want to warn you that the installation will deprive you of the possibility of warranty service.
Details on the restoration of the warranty (rollback to the original version), you can find in the topicFirmware.

Post has been editedAntiNub - 26.09.12, 18:43
Rim 82
Message#2
18.07.12, 00:55
Veteran
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1604
Check in: 19.05.08
Asus ZenFone 3 ZE520KL

And so if you drive a separate inscription into a search engine, you can find out more

Posted on 07/18/2012, 00:55:

Well, I did not come across this, I need to read the full FAQ in my FAQ, I can find the answer there or see it in Google. I just also had reboots, but were with the operator Beeline, put the MTS on a flash and the reboots stopped for more than a year.

Post has been editedRim 82 - 18.07.12, 00:57
Ruslan1701
Message#3
18.07.12, 00:57
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 18
Check in: 28.06.12

If I didn’t do it, I wouldn’t write on the forum asking what it affects.
Rim 82
Message#4
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1604
Asus ZenFone 3 ZE520KL

Ruslan1701,
And just did not try to set GSM?
Ruslan1701
Message#5
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 18

Only GSM does not suit. the internet is too slow.
Rim 82
Message#6
18.07.12, 01:00
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1604
Asus ZenFone 3 ZE520KL

Ruslan1701,
This is the choice of the cellular network and you chose Unknown

Posted on 07/18/2012, 1:00 am:

Ruslan1701,
And you had to try and find out the case in the SIM card or in the phone. If there is no such thing in GSM then it is a SIM card.
Ruslan1701
Message#7
18.07.12, 01:03
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 18

The most surprising thing is that when you select unknown, the phone works the same way as in the automatic mode. When making calls, it switches to 2g, after - to 3g.
Rim 82
Message#8
18.07.12, 01:08
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1604
Asus ZenFone 3 ZE520KL

Ruslan1701,
You thought why I say so! There are two devices I have black, and a familiar girl is gray (colors). I have her MTS Megaphone in the phone we have a check mark against GSM / UMTS and in the service code it shows WCDMA preferred phone and there are no reboots.
Rim 82
Message#9
18.07.12, 01:14
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1604
Asus ZenFone 3 ZE520KL

Ruslan1701,
There is a 2.5G and 3G network. In my example, I say if I have a 3G network, and I accept calls on this network, but I don’t skip like you do now, because I understand it cannot determine which network to work in! unknown translates as Unknown

Post has been editedRim 82 - 18.07.12, 01:17
Trikser
Message#10
18.07.12, 07:06
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16
Check in: 15.07.12

Hello!
Guys, there is such a problem.
The phone periodically loses its connection with Google’s servers, while noticing such a problem when using wifi, with 3g and others like it wasn’t yet, + it seems to me that such a problem appeared after the hardware, but I’m not sure if I have a phone less than a week immediately I don’t remember bringing a store from a store, but a little later, after dropping it, I immediately noticed it, because I couldn’t go into Google accountancy for a long time, and after bringing it from the store and connecting it for the first time, everything went successfully and instantly.
I will add:
There is no phone at hand right now, I can’t say for sure, but the phone’s reboot seems to help, but not for long, then the same thing, but not exactly, because I can’t check it now.

Further.
He planted a small micro-scratch, it is visible only when the display is off, and at a certain angle, so the question is, is it realistic to take it to the store? : D
for 14 days have not passed, all the cases, they may not notice a scratch. And it would be more pleasant to me right away in my heart, for as I planted it, I was immediately upset, I just bought the phone. And in general it is strange, the phone was constantly worn in a “separate” pocket, where it was only one, and now regretted that it did not take the film)

One more question.
When installing "left" firmware and other things, is the warranty lost?
I just heard that htc is strictly with this, not like others, for example, my friend has no problem accepting sS galaxy wonder with left firmware.

As exploitation arose, more questions arose, but I cannot recall anything now.

Post has been editedTrikser - 18.07.12, 07:14
Reason for editing: Completed
VIT040
Message#11
18.07.12, 09:02
Local
[offline]

Messages 105
Check in: 25.08.08
Honor 5X KIW-L21

Good day everyone! Please do not kick! What prog, with DS you can manage the settings of the router! BB- no! With me "+"

Post has been editedVIT040 - 18.07.12, 09:03
gginzburg
Message#12
18.07.12, 09:39
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 18.11.07
HTC Desire S

VIT040 @ 07/18/2012, 10:02*
Good day everyone! Please do not kick! What prog, with DS you can manage the settings of the router! BB- no! With me "+"

through the web-face, as well as from the computer.
jero86
Message#13
18.07.12, 10:11
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 29
Check in: 03.08.10

Guys, tell me, does the market work with your end-to-end Internet connection?
I have the Internet, you can crawl on the market, search, select applications, but they do not swing and are not updated. Has anyone encountered such a problem?
zMatriXz
Message#14
18.07.12, 10:42
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 29
Check in: 09.06.12
HTC Desire S

jero86 @ 07/18/2012, 11:11*
Guys, tell me, does the market work with your end-to-end Internet connection?
I have the Internet, you can crawl on the market, search, select applications, but they do not swing and are not updated. Has anyone encountered such a problem?

After updating the market, the jump does not work through the pass-through connection, or roll back to the previous updates through the settings, or a hard reset, but you can wait for the new update, and generally you could use the search in the topic, this topic has already been raised

--------------------
Nokia 3310>>LG G1800>>Samsung SGH-E250>>Nokia 5530>>HTC Desire S>>Lenovo P780>>LG Nexus 5
2tuinn2
Message#15
18.07.12, 12:19
User
[offline]

Messages 93
Check in: 21.07.11

Such a misfortune: on firmware 2.3.5 (native) sense 3.0, when unlocking the screen, when you pull the wheel up, it sometimes turns off, sometimes at other times, when the RAM and percent start working. More often with the battery planted. BUT!!! When the body is charging, everything works without reboots and offs. It turns off even on a full battery, if it is disconnected from the charge ... it seems like the charge kept the day in average mode. Tell me what you can do?
There is an offer to try a new battery ... but where can I get it? I would like to try before you buy, what if it's not her ...

Post has been edited2tuinn2 - 18.07.12, 12:40

--------------------
Kamunikabelnost - demand!
verysoft
Message#16
18.07.12, 12:23
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 703
Check in: 15.02.07
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite 4/64

zMatriXz @ 07/18/2012, 14:42*
After updating the market, the jump does not work through the pass-through connection, or roll back to the previous updates through the settings, or a hard reset, but you can wait for the new update, and generally you could use the search in the topic, this topic has already been raised

Found a free moment, allowed the market to update, updated, tried.
The same thing - with the end-to-end connection "search network" and hangs on it.
Of course it can (considering the speed with which this monster crawls), you have to wait half an hour, but I'm lazy.
I prohibit it back - until they forcefully push a new one into the firmware, I will use the old, fast and bug-free :)

Post has been editedverysoft - 18.07.12, 12:24

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite 4/64 (Android 9, PKQ1.180917.001.V10.0.7.0), Samsung EVO Plus Class 10 UHS-I U3 128Gb
HTC Desire 12 (SW: 1.10.411.1, Android 7.1.1), Sandisk SDSQUNS-064G-GN3 64Gb
HTC One Dual Sim (SW: 7.17.401.55, Android 5.0.2, Sense 6.0)
OlNik_savagemessiahzine.com
Message#17
18.07.12, 12:44
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1149
Check in: 28.06.11
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 SM-T311 3G

verysoft @ 07/18/2012, 1:23*
I will use the old, fast and bezglyuchnym

The fact of the matter is that he himself will be updated very soon and that's it ... The root is needed: sveta:

--------------------
Ugoos AM3 Android TV 7.1.2 v2.0.6
Desire S Club

verysoft
Message#18
18.07.12, 12:49
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 703
Check in: 15.02.07
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite 4/64

OlNik_savagemessiahzine.com @ 18.07.2012, 16:44 *
The fact of the matter is that he himself will be updated very soon and that's it ... I need a root

Well, I did myself only for the sake of root and did it - to give one single command and forget about the new maraket (not a typo) :)
I had no other reasons.

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite 4/64 (Android 9, PKQ1.180917.001.V10.0.7.0), Samsung EVO Plus Class 10 UHS-I U3 128Gb
HTC Desire 12 (SW: 1.10.411.1, Android 7.1.1), Sandisk SDSQUNS-064G-GN3 64Gb
HTC One Dual Sim (SW: 7.17.401.55, Android 5.0.2, Sense 6.0)
2tuinn2
Message#19
18.07.12, 13:38
User
[offline]

Messages 93
Check in: 21.07.11

Members! Skip what to do with my pet's uncontrolled offs !!!

--------------------
Kamunikabelnost - demand!
Rim 82
Message#20
18.07.12, 14:11
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1604
Asus ZenFone 3 ZE520KL

2tuinn2,
Just one thought Akum contacts are moving away!
sulimoff
Message#21
18.07.12, 14:27
Guru
[offline]

Messages 5245
Check in: 03.11.08
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 4/64

2tuinn2 @ 18.7.2012, 16:38*
Members! Skip what to do with my pet's uncontrolled offs !!!

Try to slip a sheet of 3-4 layers under the battery, not just between the case and the battery, but between the battery and the screen

Post has been editedelektrik_66 - 18.07.12, 14:28

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi 5+ 4/64 [MIUI 10 ] + Amazfit BIP
Nexus 7 (Wi-Fi) 16 Gb [KK 4.4.4]
HTC

295 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/05/19, 04:07