> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Debts Book | The simplest zapominator debt

Rep: (2)
Debts book
version: 1.00

Last update of the program in the header:31.03.2011

Attached Image

Description:
Simple management of debt. It is synchronized with the phone book at each start. I plan to develop, without compromising simplicity. Very interesting to hear feedback

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not
The program supports installation on SD (OS 2.2+).

Download: version: 1.00 Attached fileMy_Debts_2.apk (73.02 KB)

Past versions

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 31.03.11, 18:26

Rep: (3)
I do not understand the functionality. What is the synchronization of the phone book?

Rep: (420)
deedoc @ 31.03.2011, 15:44*
I do not understand the functionality. What is the synchronization of the phone book?

It seems to know who owes what to whom ...

those. duty to adhere to the user from the contact list of the phonebook?

Yes, that's right. Debt (or credit =)) adheres to a contact from the phone book.

Rep: (6)
if there is a peg to the contacts, do so to whom should - beat back calls or something like answer "out of range": D

Rep: (21)
Wishes
. Notes to the debt
. debt Date
. Sort by debts

if there is a peg to the contacts, do so to whom should - beat back calls or something like answer "out of range"

Haaa)) Thanks for the idea, probably function only works on rutovannom phone. and in general I do not like that so do =)

Wishes
. Notes to the debt
. debt Date
. Sort by debts

Unfortunately, in my opinion, this will lead to the functional applications, and widening of the breach of the concept of "simple" applications. You need to figure out how to do it concisely. Thanks for the tip!

cool, but you need to come up with something like knompu sorting out who should the debt that they are separate from everyone. and then look over the list of uncomfortable ..

There is a button on the top left with the toe (or toe crossed out) - it is for this purpose. Well, yes, you may want to do the sorting so that the "non-zero" entry appears at the top in the name of independence.
Thanks for the feedback.

Rep: (0)
And again there are linking to contacts, you can make even a binding calendar, which would for example reminder was ...

Rep: (111)
Excellent softina! Thank! At first glance - very annoying loading contacts. How to speed up the process ?? Or to create a log with the contact's name, and has a menu button to synchronize the phone book to make. In this case, you can add to the list of their names, such as "cigarettes".
When the tapas on the contact can move on to the ravine debt
Contact name
Total
sign, amount, date:

___ ___ San Sanych
total:+ 100rub; + 100Р„.
------------------------
+ 200rub; 16.01.2011
- 100 rubles; 15.01.2011
+ 100Р„; 14.01.2011

I would like all the same menu with the settings in which the necessary backup to a USB flash drive !!!!!! the ability to sync with Gmail (well, I probably crossed the floor, but the idea).
Even in settings would like to see how Makar organize contacts - in alphabetical order, in ascending, descending debt .... and the choice of currency, but so near the amount of $, RUB, UAH, Je ... at the bottom right, you can manyusenkuyu button with the current currency symbol do. When the tapas it is the choice of currency (with three pop icons buttons currency) and change its icon on the others. Currency. And if the contact is owed more than one currency, then just one line of output

- San Sanych +
-100rub; + 200Р„.

Another idea that's what I do not know whether it is realizable at all: I have a Acer Liquid. It developers cheated me the ability to add a birthday to a contact (just missing a place in the contact editing) So - I downloaded the launcher that this lack of healing, it can be to each contact to add the date DR. And lo and behold - the address book, only when viewing, appears the line "Birthday 01.01.1990" I wonder whether it is possible to push anything or not? Is it possible to push strochku "long -100grn" if not, you can write it in the notes for example, after checking if there was something the user if there is - then append to the end ... So indirectly, and synchronization with Gmail will.

(Damn, where's the button "Thank you"? !!), Expect = 2.0)

too simple prog. it is necessary to make a backup. sorting. time and date comments. those who have money have the opportunity to encounter need it!

The program is nothing like this, and the ideas are good, especially the reference to a contact.
I would have enjoyed if all was in debt))) but no need.It may still need! To give a loan ???

I wrote it for myself first, ie. A. In debt) for life)) Well, if you give a loan, it is also applicable!
HereIncidentally version without pop-up when you sync.

Post has been editeddeedoc - 06.04.11, 10:44

Rep: (0)
Mb another fad enter the expiration time. Those. gave money for 3 months after which the program will prompt that it is time-and would have his fingers on the door and the iron on the chest and you know where the soldering iron:) ... (just kidding)

But what about me, so I do not remember anything; who and what and who gave that hapnul and in what number ve.

в€™ Backup needed as not vertical. Losing the Old about whom and what to give will hurt.
в€™ Notes should be in any case, because it is the circumstances that help to remember the details.
в€™ debt Date and time of expiry are interrelated. Vesh also necessary, although of course bezrybe possible and in the notes of the city, well, then begins to resemble his grandfather's barn where backups are made of the fact that the arm got imho ... but separately reserved for this field will be then easier to reconcile with the calendar.
в€™ And I fully supportP-a-h-a
в€™ Ahhhhh !!! Daaaaa !!! Toli Toli in the choice of currency is still how to make the opportunity to consider not only money but also various items. People take compacts / books / bottle of vodka / sugar bag / 5 eggs / boat / plane / inflatable boat / etc. and often forget about it. And I was not vindictive, it could all be written ... :)

Full House softiny will be provided! I think I'm not the only one forgetful ...

PS. And to break the simplicity of the prog will not work even expanding its functionality. It was then that all the necessary functions 8-10.

Post has been editedStock - 11.04.11, 14:06

deedoc @ 31.03.2011, 22:58*
Haaa)) Thanks for the idea, probably function only works on rutovannom phone. and in general I do not like that so do =)

yes it is a fun ... himself in debt do not take .. but if you do not have to give it a turnip beat. In general, if I give a loan it is already on the experience say that it is necessary to give as much as not afford to lose ... not anymore. Although life situations are different ...

Development, as I understand it, stopped ..? or abandoned altogether?
I'd love to embodiments of the proposed functional))
Well, at the back-up and add things))

Rep: (129)
Frodox @ 31.10.2011, 21:37*
Development, as I understand it, stopped ..? or abandoned altogether?

The author wrote above that made prog as a lifetime in debt ... Author hike already gone :(

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/06/20, 16:39