> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Invisible Protector | skillful defense of your applications

Rep: (482)
Invisible Protector
Version: 2.7.2 Pro

Last update of the program in the header:24.05.2013

Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Skillful defense of your applications.

Description:
What is the best protection for your application? A secure password? Of course not.
The best defense is an application that allows you to not be aware of any protection and to hide their presence as much as possible.
Invisible Protector It is one of those defenders to protect private applications.

At start of the protected application,Invisible Protector will display a fake error on an emergency closing, which can enter "guest" in error, thinking that your app has a glitch or something. Thus, it can stop a "guest" of the use of your protected applications, completely natural way.

You can clear the error with the help of several secret ways.
Invisible Protector also provides password protection with a secret input method.

How to start?
Hold your finger on an empty area of ​​the screen, then select the widget 'Z_AL II' widget from the menu. Then click on the widget icon to open the program and manage the protected applications. Thereafter, it is desirable to remove a widget from the screen.

Homepage: https://smart-dog.appspot.com/
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=net.x...elop.protector3

Additional Information
Russian interface: Unknown

Download:
Version: 2.7.2 Pro http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2998218/al_ii_v2.7.2.apk

Past versions
Version: 2.7.1 Pro Invisible Protector (Post # 15879590) Version: 2.6.9 Pro Invisible Protector (Post # 10836672)
Version: 2.5.0 Pro Attached fileInvisible_Protector_Pro_2.5.0.apk (132.79 KB)

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 26.05.13, 19:00
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (718)
mmmm cool)) put the protection on your favorite game girl, she will take the phone and he Oh and the phone will return to you} -) ahah meanly)))

Rep: (118)
like works, see how a show .. "hide" with the help of something from his wife :-) ..

Rep: (1059)
355vip @ 30.03.2011, 14:50*
"Hide" with the help of something from his wife
Just so soon ... is worth to someone equally important to check;)

Rep: (0)
How to hide the calls ???

Rep: (55)
Slyly. : Good:

Rep: (25)
Where sobsno read about the secret ways of retracting windows errors?

Rep: (-4)
You go in the program, progrpmmami management, there is the pretty visible! Hanging, called AL2. Click stop applications. My wife did just that !!!! CAN it can help protect the control APPLICATIONS ?????

Rep: (1070)
2.5.7 has not been seen ???

Rep: (1)
stsvspb @ 8.6.2011, 23:21*
You go in the program, progrpmmami management, there is the pretty visible! Hanging, called AL2. Click stop applications. My wife did just that !!!! CAN it can help protect the control APPLICATIONS ?????

There you can put the whole group of settings to protect, well, plus probably the Task Manager and ddrugie uninstaller.

Hid all third-party applications, settings, widgets and setup paketa.Prishlos do Master reset.

if I am not mistaken, it is not necessary to create a widget to launch the application.
Just call the number # 999. The app will open.

migel13 @ 25.12.2011, 06:11*
are mistaken, sir, at least for me on this combination of no response

on galaxy s2 everything works with the standard dialer

Online Developer contains this combination to open the application.
Invisible Protector: Will not show icon in desktop and widget menu, you can launch it by dial "# 999"

Try this version 2.5.1

Attached files

Attached filenet.xdevelop.protector_d.10.apk(98.57 KB)

Rep: (4)
Russian version became a great success! : Thank_you:

Rep: (9)
Invisible Protector Pro v2.6.9

-To start to dial # 999
-Activated any key

Attached fileip269.apk(264.52 KB)

thank

The concept is simple! В©
And not any blockers with passwords and unlocking is not necessary!
A simple thing, but so good =)
Thank.

Galaxz Note-Russian version of the super! Thank.

I have one does not appear in the program list of widgets?

I really loved it. super duper prog, thank you and bravo. I established the Russian version of SGS 2

Post has been editedRusDz - 21.02.12, 19:55
Reason for editing: indicated version

poradovatsya had not discovered the following as a jamb if tap on the icon Skype meylru agent or the input provided and it shows in the status bar. I think the developer will cope with this

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/08/20, 3:07