> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

16 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> HTC Surround - Discussion | HTC T8788
Alex
Message#1
29.03.11, 14:30
Let me be myself
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 6256
Check in: 20.04.09
Microsoft Lumia 640 XL DS

Smartphone talkHTC Surround
Attached ImageMondrian, T8788
Smartphone: Description | Discussion | FAQ | Accessories | Purchase
General: Ambulance for beginners | OS FAQ | News Talk | Windows Phone 7 Club | GPS navigation
Firmware: General flashing questions | Firmware database | Creating and editing firmware | DFT Freedom ROM

Dear friends! Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation. If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by pressing the buttonAttached Imageunder the message of the one who helped you.

Attention! Hereprohibiteddiscussion of issues that do not fall under the theme (Offtop),
as well as the creation of messages that do not carry useful information (flood)!

Also try to avoid in your messages lyrical digressions and reflections on the meaning of life!
For open conversations we have the relevant sections.

Utility
1. Dynamics v2.0 - Windows Phone 7.8

Post has been editedsam1984 - 30.11.12, 17:48
mo3ulla
Message#42
06.04.11, 16:48
Night elf
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 2125
Check in: 26.01.07
Nokia Lumia 1520

In general, there is an opportunity to upload just captured photos to the cloud service - Skydrive .. and after uploading there you can drop the direct link to the file by which the person you want to upload the photo to can download it unattended in any way .. you can also your gallery skydrive shots MAKE ACCESSIBLE TO OTHER USERS. so I don't see problems there

--------------------
Nokia Lumia 1520 Win RT Update2
Nokia Lumia 920 (black) Dualboot + lexar 128GB SDXC - wireless charger
Spydude
Message#43
06.04.11, 18:15
Odessa Mama! =)
[offline]

Messages 284
Check in: 26.03.11

Of course! You are a millionaire! =) I have traffic costs 75 cents per meter ... Nehru, I don’t have to spend money on uploading photos to ... where it’s so easy to send an email. But the question of the cost of traffic, no one has canceled ...
mo3ulla
Message#44
06.04.11, 19:03
Night elf
[offline]

Messages 2125
Nokia Lumia 1520

Well, what can I say mona .. or the wrong platform was chosen (it was necessary to realize that the current phones without massive Internet traffic are useless) or the wrong tariff plan (even in Moscow, the average price of unlimited mobile Internet for a month does not exceed 400 rubles ($ 13)

if you are ready to devour everyone for every megabyte, what will happen after Mango? where it is allowed to perform third-party programs from the market in the cloud

Sirech - half of the program will work on the ms server ... and do all the work .. and ONLY THE PROGRAM RESULTS will be sent to the phone ..} -)

--------------------
Spydude
Message#45
06.04.11, 19:19
Odessa Mama! =)
[offline]

Messages 284

We do not have bezlimov (Ukraine god forgotten country: D)
"Mango", "Cloud" and so on for me too not familiar concepts =) I still have not learned Google services as unnecessary, and this is generally from the realm of fantasy =)
"Sirech" - for this you need a normal high-speed Internet =)
Well, to be honest, I am for such a move to the Internet ... True ... If the tariffs were simpler))) I’m now paying 8 bucks a month for the connection, this includes 150 meters of traffic, a fucking cloud of minutes inside the operator (though this I almost have no operator who is calling someone and 60 minutes for other operators ... and this is one of the cool tariff plans =) but it would be unlimited - I would gladly switch to unlimited, although again how much it will cost in addition to the Internet, in addition to the Internet, calls and sms also leave money for communication ... In general ... We believe in the best: rofl:
Intelligence
Message#46
08.04.11, 17:10
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 584
Check in: 05.12.09
ZTE Axon 7 A2017G

Personally, I use the device outside the home only as a telephone and a camera. If you need to send some sort of photo, then usually in the evening via email. At home wifi router, all the tasks that need to be done, I do at home.
I don’t use Bluetooth in general, although there is a bh-104 Nokia headset, but I’m not used to using it, so I don’t use it; it was not necessary to break the pocket: D
In general, I am completely satisfied with the htc surround device, especially since it is from the new and there is a lot of unknown in it, and this is above all the interest of “picking”, but this is an amateur. As for me, it is more interesting to poke around and experiment with the device than to just use it: D

--------------------
ZTE Axon 7 6/128, ZTE Axon 7 mini, iPad Pro 9.7 ".
vetal55rus
Message#47
12.04.11, 16:24
Local
[offline]

Messages 248
Check in: 06.04.11
Honor 10

Surround bought after Nokia 5800. I like the phone. It works quickly, it sounds good (although after 5800 there is not enough volume, I will get used to it), the screen is bright, it is normally visible in the sun. Liked the camera-makes pictures better design. True, there was a misunderstanding between the PC and the phone: it’s not connected, but there is still a laptop and you can send it by e-mail. The Windows are a bit damp, but I think they will solve this problem soon. Generally Apparatus with a capital letter. Already half of the school itself wants this;) I'm waiting for localization: yes2:

--------------------
Nokia 1100 - Nokia 3230 - Sony Ericsson K800i - Nokia N78 - Nokia 5800 - htc 7 Surround - htc Desire HD - LG Optimus 3D - htc Vivid - Sony Xperia S - Samsung Galaxy SIII - Samsung Galaxy SIV - OnePlus One 64GB - Xiaomi mi5 - Honor 8 - Honor 10 COL-L29
angel000_07
Message#48
20.04.11, 06:23
Life in good style
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 1113
Check in: 23.02.09
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F

Well, at HTC, I know there are always problems with cameras, the matrices are cheap, bad. And how are things going here?

--------------------
Live withHTC One ™
Smartphones:HTC One 32Gb + Samsung Galaxy Egde 64Gb + iPhone 6/6 + 64Gb
Pad's:iPad 3 64Gb + iPad Air 2 64Gb WiFi + 4G
mo3ulla
Message#49
20.04.11, 07:31
Night elf
[offline]

Messages 2125
Nokia Lumia 1520

if you think to hear that the quality of the camera phone is better than the Canon EOS 450D, that is not at all like this: rofl:

The quality of the camera is NOTHING to be STANDARD with other classmates (you will get less decent pictures only under strong lighting. In all other cases, you understood: D). in other words, it is enough to remove a face on a photo contact well, or what thread is a memorable moment without a claim to make

Oh yes .. the quality of the camera program also contributes to the quality (standard for the device and not replaceable default) in which there is no project at all

Post has been editedmo3ulla - 20.04.11, 07:54

--------------------
Intelligence
Message#50
20.04.11, 19:42
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 584
ZTE Axon 7 A2017G

Well, at HTC, I know there are always problems with cameras, the matrices are cheap, bad.

I do not agree. HTC has quite decent cameras.

On the Surround, the camera is of the same quality as the HTC HD2 (and similar ones with a 5MP matrix), but there is one significant difference - the flash, it is white and not yellow like HD2 and some other HTC communicators that I had.

Post has been editedIntelligence - 20.04.11, 19:50

--------------------
Spydude
Message#51
20.04.11, 22:38
Odessa Mama! =)
[offline]

Messages 284

Pretty decent camera. I can not compare with others, because before that there was a 3 megapixel 5800 ... But I am personally satisfied with the quality, for I photograph only various documents and other pieces of paper ... Well, it’s better to take a normal normal photo camera for butterflies;) I see no reason to chase camera on the phone;)
angel000_07
Message#52
23.04.11, 12:11
Life in good style
[offline]

Messages 1113

Ie corresponds to 5mp?
And then what does the video look like at 720?
worthy?

--------------------
Live withHTC One ™
Intelligence
Message#53
23.04.11, 12:19
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 584
ZTE Axon 7 A2017G

angel000_07
Is this something to you, some kind of Chinese nouneym apparatus, what should not correspond?
Kakmera 5mp, takes photos and videos very worthy.

--------------------
mo3ulla
Message#54
23.04.11, 13:45
Night elf
[offline]

Messages 2125
Nokia Lumia 1520

angel000_07 here I do not understand the current purpose of this etogo? .. do you choose a camera with a built-in phone? . then there will be a file. is 100% ..

1. The sensors in all of the first generation WP7 phones are identical ..
2. The default program for working with the camera .. made for a fool .. and there are not any settings
3. I understand that some people in school did not teach physics ..

Threat - from the face of the physics of Kuhn, I can remind you that the sensitivity of the matrix (and 35% of the photo depends on it ... in direct proportion to its size .. and expect from 2 mm of the matrix: rofl: (and the matrix is ​​more unprofitable to build in .. and there is no place) expect from a 2mm matrix at least some quality of shooting. at least silly

ZZ again, on behalf of the physicist Kuna, I can again supplement .. the remaining 35% is not strange but OBJECTIVE .. yes yes SUDDENLY it is he who is responsible for focusing .. alas, the lens in the phone ... will immediately turn it into a non-fake brick and will not to guarantee quality (because its specific size will be small. type n90 where there was not even a vibra .. so as not to damage the optics.

ZZZA the last 30% of the photos are UTIC IMAGE PROCESSOR - SUDDENLY .. it is hebeing specially selected for the matrix used. will convert RAW from the sensor and remove the inevitable image artifactsEssentially about any image processor in the phone is not a question ...

UTB I'm all for what .. Yes, to the fact that the mobile phone will always merge even the cheapest soap dish for 100 bucks

Post has been editedmo3ulla - 23.04.11, 14:00

--------------------
angel000_07
Message#55
24.04.11, 16:18
Life in good style
[offline]

Messages 1113

Well, just on the GHS there is also 5mp, and the quality is very very good, and if you take HTC with 5mp, you can't even compare the quality with the GHS, it completely loses

--------------------
Live withHTC One ™
mo3ulla
Message#56
24.04.11, 18:33
Night elf
[offline]

Messages 2125
Nokia Lumia 1520

lol comrade ... just lol. : rofl:

But there is nothing that the cameras on all the players are the same (connecting the difference but the eggs are the same)? : rofl: This is all because there are not many sensors at all compatible with this canoe. and unified requirements for the interface of the sensor kill even timid manufacturers to individuality

Finished manufacturers ms. strictly forbid pioneering (previously the manufacturer himself wrote and the driver and camera application that resulted in differences when shooting .. now .... the manufacturer writes only the driver compatible with the default camera program and all that means compatibility between all devices on identical pltforme)

ms, for example, when designing a camera application that became the standard for Vp7, the bolt was generally scored. emphasis was placed on macro photography of documents (OCR - BARCODE - stream stream analysis) and timid attempts to close portrait photography on photo contact .. a huge bolt was stuffed on everything else they apparently don’t believe in a mobile photo: rofl:

in the end, all this results in the fact that the specific quality of the photos will be identical between the phones of different manufacturers due to objective reasons above

PS = compare photos on a mobile phone is more like a special Olympiad .. how much you do not feed but still soap dish schA 100 bucks will be better to shoot.

zzi = how many machines I had .. I used to oochen a lot of testing even more .. I did not see a single mob .. who would at least shoot something decent in conditions of insufficient lighting. I will keep silent if it is night or twilight .. alas, but the laws of physics do not change

--------------------
angel000_07
Message#57
24.04.11, 18:37
Life in good style
[offline]

Messages 1113

But there is nothing that the cameras on all the players are the same

Well, I did not know. No matter how strange it would sound.
soap dish schA 100 bucks will be better.

But I do not agree with that. Fully. If you take into account the camera from the Nokia N8 or SE Arc, so they have the quality is very, very valiant.

P.S. Just when buying a mobile, the camera plays an important role for me, one of the most important, so I ask.

Post has been editedangel000_07 - 24.04.11, 18:37

--------------------
Live withHTC One ™
Intelligence
Message#58
24.04.11, 21:14
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 584
ZTE Axon 7 A2017G

Nokia N8 or SE Arc

Then buy a Nokia N8 or SE Arc and you will be happy! ... if you don't want, of course, a $ 100 soap box that will be much better than any phone.

Post has been editedIntelligence - 24.04.11, 21:15

--------------------
mo3ulla
Message#59
25.04.11, 01:11
Night elf
[offline]

Messages 2125
Nokia Lumia 1520

angel000_07 @ 04.24.2011, 19:37*
But I do not agree with that. Fully. If you take into account the camera from the Nokia N8 or SE Arc, so they have the quality is very, very valiant.

SE arc has the same sensor as the HTC 7 MOZART .. if you compare 8 megapixels with 5 megapixel counterparts in surround / spark / shubert for a RAW image, the difference is only in size .. that is, equally poor in the lack of light .. the difference could be The fact that SE was added to the program for shooting on the bucket filters ala photoshop .. the current difference in the battery, that is, no .. you can screw the same filters (using batch processing of the same XNview :)) .. I don’t know about nokiyu ... I have indigestion on them

--------------------
vetal55rus
Message#60
01.05.11, 12:25
Local
[offline]

Messages 248
Check in: 06.04.11
Honor 10

Does anyone know if there is an equalizer on our wonderful device that you can customize yourself? Well, or what player? ;)

--------------------
Nokia 1100 - Nokia 3230 - Sony Ericsson K800i - Nokia N78 - Nokia 5800 - htc 7 Surround - htc Desire HD - LG Optimus 3D - htc Vivid - Sony Xperia S - Samsung Galaxy SIII - Samsung Galaxy SIV - OnePlus One 64GB - Xiaomi mi5 - Honor 8 - Honor 10 COL-L29
Intelligence
Message#61
01.05.11, 13:08
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 584
ZTE Axon 7 A2017G

vetal55rusIn HTC Hub there is some kind of audio settings program, available for free download, take a look. Now the phone is not with you, I can't say what it is called.

--------------------
HTC

16 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/25/19 12:34