> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC Surround - Discussion | HTC T8788

Rep: (1082)
Smartphone talkHTC Surround
Attached ImageMondrian, T8788
Smartphone : Description | Discussion | FAQ | Accessories пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ
General : Ambulance for beginners пїЅ | OS FAQ | News Talk пїЅ | Windows Phone 7 Club пїЅ | GPS navigation пїЅ
Firmware : General flashing questions пїЅ | Firmware database | Creating and editing firmware пїЅ | DFT Freedom ROM пїЅ

Dear friends! Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation. If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by pressing the buttonAttached Imageunder the message of the one who helped you.

Attention! Hereprohibiteddiscussion of issues that do not fall under the theme (Offtop),
as well as the creation of messages that do not carry useful information (flood)!

Also try to avoid in your messages lyrical digressions and reflections on the meaning of life!
For open conversations we have the relevant sections.

Utility
1. Dynamics v2.0 - Windows Phone 7.8

Post has been editedsam1984 - 30.11.12, 17:48

Rep: (17)
Why does my htc surround not find the update NODO? And in the market price in pounds sterling, I can not change to $. In the live account I changed the location to the USA, the prices are still in pounds.

Rep: (1082)
Intelligence,

Rep: (610)
Why does my htc surround not find the update NODO?

New way to get NoDo fasterIf you fail, do it:Get NoDo right now :) (Post # 7040717). Do not forget to do this before upgrading:Get NoDo right now :) (Post # 7041100)
And in the market price in pounds sterling, I can not change to $. In the live account I changed the location to the USA, the prices are still in pounds.

I think you have to make a hard reset! Pre-putting in the account of the us, and when you enter the account in the phone after the reset, too, the us.

Post has been editedRoman-123456 - 31.03.11, 20:34

This method helpedHTC 7 Surround - Firmwarepost 26. Made as written and tel. Found an update, now installs. Installed, zune shows - see the photo. Is that right?

Roman-123456 I made a hard reset, chose USA, prices were shown in $ but the next day I went to the market, and prices were again in pounds.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedIntelligence - 31.03.11, 20:52

By the way, after the update, the chevron works. I read somewhere that after updating to NoDo, the chevron unlock procedure changes because the old one does not work. As so ... really the phone has not been updated to NoDo ... and I did not find copy / paste: blink: What did he update then?

Post has been editedIntelligence - 31.03.11, 21:01

7008 is your predo. But Do - 7390! You need to upgrade again!
I read somewhere that after updating to NoDo, the chevron unlocking procedure changes

That procedure is a duck! At the same time, you can not move away! You can only save already made before unlock.
and prices are again in pounds.

And in the account you have everywhere worth it? And in live, and in zune?

Just what happened ... damn it, help out. In general, it turned out to tear out the update of NoDo using -
New way to get NoDo as soon as possible. If you don’t succeed, do it: Get NoDo right now (Post # 7040717). Do not forget to do this before upgrading: Get NoDo right now (Post # 7041100)
Half an hour was tormented with this method, shamanil with wi-fi, counted seconds before shutting down ... in general, as it should be :), the update popped up - I was delighted, clicked update now, and then terrible happened! Zune wrote that the update is not possible because there is not enough space (as I understand it on drive C :), and demanded 6380 (something like that) megabyte, that is, almost 7 gig !!!!! Damn, why the hell did he need 7 gig for this update ?? !!
On C: I have 2 gig free, more squeeze - alas, no way. Unless you repartition the D: disk and glue a piece of free space with the C: disk, but this is not an option because it is very, very hemorrhoid.
In short, I can not update the phone. on NoDo due to lack of disk space C:
Microsoft probably makes fun, damn it.
What to do?

Alternatively, the first thing that came to mind, you can get everything off the phone. And after the update again, drop everything!

Rep: (63)
Intelligence,
He needs a place for backup - the less music and photos on the phone - the less backup

Intelligence, Or another option to install a virtual machine on disk d, a seven on it and try it! Or search the registry for the key responsible for the location of the directory with backup and change it. But, faster will be hard to repart! Moreover, this backup is a very useful thing. First, after the update, I wanted to tear it down, and then he saved me from the next inevitable and painful flashing!)) That is, you can use it at any time to return the state of the system to what it was when creating backup!
ps Music and movies can be deleted, they can be quickly returned, but applications and all settings ...

Post has been editedRoman-123456 - 01.04.11, 01:20
Reason for editing: ps

Removed music and movies tel. It was updated on NoDo, as if everything is fine, but the chevron has flown, therefore - all the programs have died. Now you need to go back, make a chevron, then do something so that he would not fly off and again update to NoDo.
How to go back (to the state of NoDo)? Hard Resset help?

You do not need to do a hard reset! You also have a backup!)) Connect the phone to the computer, the zoon opens, at the top settings-update-restore! Returning to the "before upgrade" state, if the chevron suddenly flew off - do it, then use this:Get NoDo right now :) (Post # 7041100)and updated again!)

Rep: (42)
Found two more ohrenet as sinking minuses of this phone (and the platform as a whole):
1) less annoying, but still not convenient - it does not plow bluetooth with other devices ... I tried it with 5 nokia and one sonic ...
2) it’s unrealistically furious that the fucking Zun program ... In order not to drive in drive C, I decided to remove music from the computer that I poured onto the phone ... Yeah ... Now so glad that as much kapets ... As the mob connected to the computer, it automatically erased music and from the phone! Ahrenet just how cool! In Microsoft, some freaks seem to be sitting ...} -)

Rep: (63)
SpyDude @ 04/05/2011, 22:45*
it's unreal that this fucking program Zun infuriates ... In order not to drive the C drive, I decided to remove music from the computer that I poured onto the phone ... Yeah ... Now so glad that already kapets ... How the mob connected to the computer, it automatically erased music and from your phone! Ahrenet just how cool! In Microsoft some freaks see sitting

this is calledsynchronization - not copying - why did you sting
and in the settings all the settings are there;)

Post has been editedvois - 05.04.11, 23:13

vois @ 04/05/2011, 22:12*
and in the settings all the settings are

Well said: D What exactly is this? : D

Rep: (127)
Well, I think these bluetooth errors will be fixed in subsequent firmwares, so that it can transmit to any devices, and the zoon, yes this is a problem, just like tuna.

As the mob connected to the computer, he automatically erased the music from the phone!

To this one. In the settings of the zoon it can be disabled.
It does not plow bluetooth with other devices ... I tried it with 5 nokia and one sonic ...

Before buying a device, you need to get acquainted with its capabilities. In wp7 bluetooth only for headset.

Post has been editedRoman-123456 - 06.04.11, 15:03

angel000_07 , Thank! =) Found =)

Roman-123456 @ 04/06/2011, 13:56*
Before buying a device, you need to get acquainted with its capabilities.

1) for me, bluetooth is not so cretful, although a very convenient function =)
2) it’s very difficult to get acquainted with a device that people in the country and on the runet don’t carry with such a device;) so we’ll not discuss obscene issues: D

Rep: (129)
SpyDude @ 04/05/2011, 22:45*
Found two more ohrenet as sinking minuses of this phone (and the platform as a whole):
1) less annoying, but still not convenient - it does not plow bluetooth with other devices ... I tried it with 5 nokia and one sonic ...
2) it’s unrealistically furious that the fucking Zun program ... In order not to drive in drive C, I decided to remove music from the computer that I poured onto the phone ... Yeah ... Now so glad that as much kapets ... As the mob connected to the computer, it automatically erased music and from the phone! Ahrenet just how cool! In Microsoft some freaks see sitting

Well, the 21st century courtyard. and many relics of the Stone Age were abandoned. When creating the platform, the task was to preserve the user data and it was executed ..

1. in order not to spread piracy and kill even the very desire to make viruses, the possibilities of accessing the phone's file system were cut .. and services that would have contributed to this were killed in parallel

(access to the file system from the natsolnik and data transfer BT)

2. well, and hell force their Itunes program, the idea itself and the implementation of which MS quietly steal from a well-known company .. for some reason the people there are not very much indignant even though Aytyuns does absolutely the same thing

Post has been editedmo3ulla - 06.04.11, 16:06

Well, apple players usually use lamers (no offense will be said to people), so let's not talk about apple protection ... (Well, those who are not lamers install a program for transferring files, which is for an apple in several editions, so to speak)
Eh ... In general, there is nothing to say ... Maybe this is all right ... Although the opportunity to transmit photos is closed in vain ... This is the only thing for which I use BT =)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/28/19, 03:15