> Important!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

GPS-Taxi | The program for the automatic calculation of the cost of travel by taxi

Rep: (11134)
GPS Taxi
version: 1.3.1

Last update of the program in the header:07.05.2011

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
* 4 kinds of charging: pokilometrovy, per minute, combined, pokilometrovy per minute +
* Order history
* Detailed order to view the map
* Automatic calculation of the cost of the trip with the possibility of change when paying
* Choice of fare at the beginning of the order
* Additional fees at any time order
* Customer choice of the contacts
* Change of phase in the time of the order: waiting / seating / waiting on the road
* Free version is limited to a single tariff

Homepage: http://slartus.ru

Description of the calculation of the cost of travel on Tariffs

!
Further development of the program me (slartus) stopped. Rights to the program transferred to another company.
!

Change history
fix: It was impossible after the customer's choice to select tariffs
fix: crash when the order completion

add: the button "Card" on the top bar shows the current position.
change: improved support for horizontal mode
add: the choice of the default rate
fix: fall on small screens on startup drop
add: over the long tapas editing tips open tariff options.
add: support for horizontal mode
add: combined rate when the money comes from and km and in minutes at a time
change: reduced sensitivity zhps from 1st to 5 meters.
add: save / restore rezevrnyh copies of the database and program settings
fix: the waiting time is counted as a trip to the per minute rate
add: the points on the map added extra. information: distance, time, cost
add: the line between the points on the map

add: at the end of the order opens detailing on it
add: Additional fees
add: the possibility of the customer to choose from the list of contacts
add: at the end of the order an opportunity to enter a discount percentage or amount
add: the location, you can save at any time. button in the upper right corner
add: the location of the beginning of the order completion is stored
add: customize the display of the main screen
add: pagination order list
add: differentiated value of a kilometer
fix: Different error

fix: NullPointerException when closing the program

add: some tariffs (for the paid version)
add: the choice of fare at the beginning of the order
fix: order history
add: specification on request
add: the opportunity to cancel the order / orders
add: trip stages: anticipation, planting, waiting for the road
fix: various errors and shortcomings

Download: version: 1.3.1
Attached fileorg.softeg.slartus.gpstaxi_v1.3.1.apk(141.97 KB)

Download: Version: 1.3.2 Pro
Attached fileorg.softeg.slartus.gpstaxi.pro_v1.3.2.apk(154.56 KB)

beta version
Beta versions have full functionality Pro version, but limited to a week of use since the calculations, and may also contain errors
Attached fileGPS-Taxi Pro_1.3.3beta3.apk(167.89 KB)

Past versions

TODO-sheet
* Switching tariffs within the Order
* Color adjustment + day-night
* Set it to display
* Statistics on the orders / tariffs
* Save settings to a file, with the possibility of recovery. Saving base orders in a file with the ability to view and edit the BB.
* Various sort orders in history
* Try to cross with Navitel

Bug reports

The program is installed with Android Marketa
If the error screen appears with buttons "Report" and "Cancel", then click "Report"
If the error message pops up, then we look at the method for program download

The program is downloaded from the website (or that of another)
1. Install the program for collecting logs:
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.nolanlawson.logcat
2. Run it
3. In the menu, select "Record"
4. run the gps-taxi, the error falls
5. open LogCat she says "Log saved"
6. Hit menu>>Send>>As attachment>>Gmail>>[email protected]

in a letter it is desirable to specify the actions that led to the error, android version, software version, phone model

Help project
Source code can be purchased on a commercial basis

Post has been editedgar_alex - 13.01.20, 21:35
Reason for editing: Homepage - Replacement

himself in the affairs of a taxi is not much, so comments and suggestions are welcome

Rep: (56)
Not flexible fare. There is no cost per minute journey.

Rep: (252)
Yes, the price per minute is necessary.

orangedragon Vyacheslav-S,
I will consider, but now you can do this: put the maximum speed of inactivity, for example, 999 and cost of downtime

Posted 29-03-2011, 8:53:

Also note that the program was written to order with such requirements, which are implemented.

Strange order of some kind. It turns out that even a stop at a traffic light for 3 seconds will result "idle" 30 seconds!

orangedragon so now I also asked, "but do not have an easy start counting after N seconds". They said it is not necessary.
but in general, enlighten me, what it is simple - I thought it was when waiting for passengers?
and how (in general) be considered simple?

Yes, it prostoy- waiting passenger. And according to your tariff, it is also a time in traffic jams idvizhenie from house to house (if low speed). I do not know in other cities, and is usually taken in Moscow for a minute, or per kilometer. Most often the first. Per kilometer takes just outside Moscow. Downtime is taken into account, too, but a little less basic fare. For example: Waiting for the client at the start up to 10 minutes free of charge, over 10 minutes- 10 p \ min. Waiting intermediate punkte- 7 p \ min.

orangedragon we in Tyumen kilometers. and immediately after the order comes sms on the cost. And it should also be noted that the taxi we bombed cheaper.
another question: the number of destinations once charged? those. if my friend and I live roughly in the same area, called a taxi, which will take away his first, and then me.

PS: the order was from a resident of Belarus. if he wishes, otpishet here

And who prevents to make a few tariffs? What's the difference how many people are traveling? Last is targeted for the whole journey on the counter. In the rubber it's different. Here you can rush through the city in 30 minutes, but you can go to the neighboring quarter of 2:00. Therefore, the minute charge.

If you want to make a good program, then make flexible adjustment of the tariffs "City", "track", with a button to switch starifa rate within a single trip, as well as switching to night tariff automatically by time. If you do, then I, too, will be sponsored. And if you make a widget in the SENS-style, then it does everything will be cool.

Rep: (351)
we price for 1km 12r.prostoy = 2p / min.zaezd 30R (traveling left to right zaskachili on 5s), as well as the delivery of one passenger, then drugogo.est hour is when you are hired for an hour, during which you you can drive 15km, then begins the second hour avtomatom.pogruzka in interior / trunk as 30R.
escheby like to see in the program of fuel consumption and otchetku (I have 13% of the order), it is natural given by the type samostoyatelno.a consumption 10l / 100km, tobish 1l / 10km.1l = 25p total 2,5r at 1km + 13% zakaza.kak -That way.

orangedragon I will try to make a more flexible program possible. But the version with multiple tariff plan to do paid. ~ 150r

Posted 29-03-2011, 12:21:

12enie, ok, thanks for the info

slartus @ 29.03.2011, 13:21*
But the version with multiple tariff plan to do paid. ~ 150r

Sure, not a problem! The main thing that was a good program!

Posted 29-03-2011, 13:05:

12enie @ 29.03.2011, 13:05*
hire for an hour, during which you can drive 15km

Nifiga you rates! And while you taxi cheap?

Rep: (20)
For Android 1.5 it is possible to do ??

Rep: (351)
Nifiga you rates! And while you taxi cheap?
But that simple 2p / min, 120r / chas.15km will cost 180rub, stoit180r.vse logichno.zarabotok hour is about $ 100. per hour, or 10p a km:) through the city worth 190r.

Alexpskov,
if it compiled under 1.5, then why not.

I can not understand! Hire a taxi for an hour to drive 15 kilometers on it and stupidly remaining time to sit inside the car? Or maybe you have in the maximum speed of 15 km \ h?

orangedragon
can it loads?

Rep: (0)
We have a taxi 20 km 1st district, from 2 to 10 km - 7, then 6 p. It is possible to do so would any km any rate put

Guchya,
take into account

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/10/20 03:54