> Attention!

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Palm Heroes 2 | [iPad] Heroes of Might and Magic (Russian version)

Rep: (513)
Palm heroes 2
Version: 2.1

Last update of the game in the header:26.04.2011

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Palm Heroes 2 is a step-by-step strategy with RPG elements. The principle of the game can be divided into two parts: development and battle. The first part includes the construction of the castle and the organization of the troops. To do this, you will need resources and gold, which can be found on the map or get from the mines. To move and capture the territory, you will have to fight with monsters and other players. For victory, it is necessary to learn how to combine the development and maintenance of the war.

Heroes are of great importance in the game. Gaining experience, they improve their skills and abilities. During the battle, they can cast spells. The development of heroes and everything connected with them is an RPG-part of the game. In most cases, having an experienced hero is crucial to winning the game.

Download: FREE

Post has been editedbillow - 26.04.11, 21:19

Rep: (0)
Why beteta? Incomplete what? Or is it because of the fact that it is not yet in the appstore?

P.S. NOT PASHED! Do not even put!

Post has been editedApplem - 27.03.11, 19:06

Applem,
The game is complete, soon it will have to appear in the App Store (25 numbers was sent to verification)

Rep: (6)
Is it possible to remake the version of the iPhone?

BigTV,
I will try, but to be honest, I'm not still sure about the performance of the application. Because I have already received one review that the game is not put.
It seems to me that TestFlight is required. + Slamming programs do not see Palm Heroes 2.

I see that 3 people have already downloaded, unsubscribe.

Writes: The page does not exist ... Can I pour again with some "curved" name?

Shurips,
In the sense of the link to download does not work? I have: rolleyes:

I apologize, earned) Apparently there were problems on the server. Right now test ...

Post has been editedShurips - 27.03.11, 21:27

Shurips,
Yeah, I opened the link for the second time, writes that the pages do not exist. Apparently problems on Yandex.

Even the ipad is not installed: "Unknown Error 0xE8000004". Eh, sorry ...

Rep: (9)
The piece of iron has already fifth characters must support, but only until the second, and then crookedly)) That's what the port means.

Rep: (632)
Set. Quiet horror. Only those who really spoiled in heroes will be able to play it.

Griffka
Did you have my version?

Rep: (632)
Billow @ 03/28/2011, 21:32*
Did you have my version?

Yes, without any problems. Ipad 4.2.1.

Rep: (12)
Also went right away, ipad 4.3, but play, to put it mildly, uncomfortable

Even the ipad is not installed: "Unknown Error 0xE8000004". Eh, sorry ...

The same thing is not installed :(. Firmware 4.2.1 Jail

Rep: (1634)
IPA that in the header is not working. We are waiting for the normal version.

Rep: (106)
I tried to put on ITHACH, redid, put it, started, but already on the choice of language button not pressed)

Rep: (1634)
When she in stop appear .. I want to play.

Dyuss,
In the current state, it will soon appear in the AppStore, you can only manage the stylus, everything is fine to disgrace

Appeared :) From changes - Paid cards)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 15.01.21, 05:19