> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Watchdog Task Manager | Stop killing your apps. Begin to control them

Rep: (420)
Watchdog Task Manager
Version: 3.6.7

Last update of the program in the header:21.07.2012

Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
control applications and processes

Description:
Keep track of your phone applications, do not kill them.

Stop killing your apps randomly. Begin to control them with Watchdog.

You do not need a task killer. But you really need a way to make sure that the secondary application loses control and eats up all your CPU. Watchdog monitors your apps and alerts when one loses control, allowing you to kill just a single application.

Homepage: http://www.zomut.com/watchdog
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.z...e=search_result

Additional Information
Russian interface: Unknown

Download:
Version: 3.6.7 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1811383/Watchdog_3.6.7.apk

Past versions

Post has been editedPicnik - 23.07.12, 13:25
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (24)
Hmm, the program has helped to find zhravshuyu battery program from (supposedly).
That's just a question. I did not find the button to exit this prgoramme, and in fact she herself probably will eat nehilo battery when hanging in the background and just a minute polls percent.

Rep: (27)
Today I have a day of education of the masses onwhy should not use taskkillery;ABOUT)
A look that ate the battery can be other ways ...

Add after the link in plain English for those who do not understand in Russian; O)http://droidtalk.net/should-i-install-a-ta...android-device/

Post has been editedNickD - 28.03.11, 17:03

and the article I read a long time and do not use auto taskkillerami and manual and adroide there. Is there still a very clear article about how to keep the battery longer stock "Tips to improve energy-saving devices on Android OS". So none of those methods (except of course a way to install one application every two days) I have a question could not be solved, but this could.

In addition, it is not so much taskkiller as monitoring CPU.

But then again I inclined to think to remove it, after revealing zhruschey applications. While he eats like a little. Sedna will leave at night for the experiment can.

Post has been editedMaxos_1 - 28.03.11, 20:34

Rep: (601)
Maxos_1 @ 28.03.2011, 18:47*
programm helped to find zhravshuyu battery aaplet

and the principle of search? You will find an application / process that strong Georgia processor?

i81 @ 29.03.2011, 06:16*
and the principle of search? You will find an application / process that strong Georgia processor?

Well yes. Programmulina guzzled more than 40% CPU during sleep mode.
In general, here's HonorTips to improve power saving devices on Android OS

Rep: (8)
PowerTutor- a useful, reliable and easy to use program to search for reptiles, zhruschey battery. Who has not used, be sure to swing!

Rep: (41)
ankudos @ 01.04.2011, 10:57*
PowerTutor - a useful, reliable and easy to use program to search for reptiles, zhruschey battery.

While I find it more useful Watchdog.

Guys, what is differentWatchdog Task Manager Litefrom the usual? Who know?

Rep: (483)
i81 @ 01.04.2011, 18:50*
Guys, what distinguishes Watchdog Task Manager Lite from the usual? Who know?

From Market:
The paid version has all the features of the lite, removing the ads, while adding a "blacklist" feature. This allows you to pick a single app that is constantly misbehaving and assign a CPU% threshold to it. When that app exceeds the threshold, it will be automatically killed.

treake
And in Russian no trouble?

Rep: (13)
No program. If the exit button was perhaps her and would have a chance. And so .... not for that, I blew a task killer, that hung in the background, this is also a troublemaker with a high priority.

Rep: (283)
i81 @ 01.04.2011, 19:04*
And in Russian no trouble?

The paid version has all the advantages of free and also removes ads when you add features "blacklist". It allows you to select an application and assign it a threshold of maximum CPU utilization as a percentage. If the application exceeds the threshold, it will be automatically unloaded from memory.

Rep: (17)
Can someone tell me what it is desirable to put the settings? I constantly find something and wondered what to do? Kill not kill?

Rep: (483)
Watchdog Task Manager 3.6.5

What's new:
- Added checkbox to preferences to only have a single alert instead of one per offending app
- Changed the CPU view to use QuickAction type interface. Just single click on a row for options
- Fixed a bug where blacklist kill would alert you when on phone, even with that option set to off
- Optimizations
- New icons
- New translations to Estonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal), Slovene, Spanish, Sweedish, and Vietnamese
- Added Clean all button to alert page to remove all alerts

Attached fileWatchdog_Task_Manager_3.6.5.apk(517.95 KB)

Rep: (48)
error correction
Watchdog Task Manager v3.6.5.1
WHAT'S NEW:
v3.6.5.1
Fix FC on silent Blacklist
Attached fileWatchdog_Task_Manager_v3.6.5.1.apk(518 kb)

Rep: (17)
Can anyone explain how to use it? How to set up optimal? In English not so :(

Rep: (13)
I constantly find myself only that eats more than 30% and android service. :( carried from sin, I used 2 months!

Rep: (30)
Getting Started (Let's start)
translation page ofsayta program

In order to look after the installation Watchdog in action, go to the settings and install the Polling interval (polling interval) in 10 seconds, and the threshold (trigger level) to 1 or 10%. This is a good way, in a short period of time, to show how the program works.
Attached Image

Then, set the Polling interval (polling interval) CPU and the threshold (operation level) less intense in value. Longer intervals will allow the phone to sleep, saving battery power. We recommend to start with 2 minutes. Threshold (trigger level) is less important for battery saving, but may cause unwanted tripping if set too low.

Recommended setting values

There are 2 primary setting for experimentation
  • One of them is to choose a higher threshold with a smaller interval. For example, 50% and 1 minute. In this case, the program will be caught quickly, but Watchdog will be used more intensively.
  • Another method involves a low threshold and a high range. For example, the threshold of 30% every 2 minutes is as effective as the first method, but rarely takes the phone out of sleep mode.

WhiteList (whitelist)

From time to time the application running in the background, there is a need to use the CPU. If you add this app WhiteList (whitelist), then the Watchdog will link him to ignore. On the "Alerts" tab, click on the desired application and press WhiteList button, the program react to it in the future will not be.

BlackList (blacklist)

... (only for paid version)

Version differences

In the light version there are no ads and the following functions:
  • The blacklist (black list): here you can specify the applications that should be automatically shut down.

Widget
Attached Image

The widget can display a simple CPU (idle CPU) as a percentage of the last measurement and the amount of memory in Android applications. If you choose the CPU usage, the widget will show the CPU utilization active (foreground) android applications.

Quick Start Guide

Stats (Stats)
Attached Image

This tab includes basic statistics collected during monitoring

• Last Collection - when the information was collected for the last time. This time may be older than the polling interval of processor sleep.
  • CPU% spent in background apps - Percentage of CPU load (during the last collection) all applications marked as background. This includes all applications, highlighted in blue on the CPU tab.
  • Time CPU spent off (sec) - When the screen is turned off and charging is disabled, the CPU goes to sleep periodically. This specifies the amount of time the processor is sleeping (during the observation period).
  • Memory - the amount of free and total memory in the phone (RAM) where indicated. It is advisable to free memory was low.Free memory - memory wasted (Free RAM is wasted RAM) . If you want to free up memory, android itself unloads the background processes.
  • CPU information - Total CPU usage for the entire period of information gathering. numbers are describedhereand they are the same,
    which outputs a command top unix-systems.

Alerts
Attached Image

This tab contains a list of processes that have exceeded the level of CPU utilization, defined in the program settings. Clicking on the process gives three options. Ignore removes the process from the list. WhiteList puts process in the WhiteList, and removes from the list. Kill closing process.

When you receive a first notification (alerts), you can ignore it, because maybe it was a one-off. If an application continuously displays alerts and you want to continue using it, you can add it to the WhiteList. Close an application - this is a temporary solution, since it will be restored by the operating system. And if the application is "badly behaved" once, it will do it again.

CPU
Attached Image

This tab shows a list of all processes on the Android phone, active and hanging in the background. Each line shows the latest state of the application, as well as memory usage and CPU. In the menu there is an item for changing the way of sorting this list. Star on the line indicates that the application is in the WhiteList. A red X indicates the application of the black list (blacklist). It marked blue background tasks. Green entries - active application. White system-level processes identified.
Under present checkbox Real time CPU for more accurate current value of the processor utilization. In this case, increasing the use of CPU Watchdog-th. There are also optional freeze, which freezes the list to see without changing it. However, the program still continue to monitor applications.

Menus (Menu)

• Preferences - settings menu
  • WhiteList - Displays the status of the current WhiteList. Long press - list management.
  • BlackList - Displays the current content of the BlackList. Long press to delete the items. Press to change the current setting.
  • Help - Login to the help menu.
  • Restart - If the application is not obnavlyayutsya, last updated list of applications was for a long time, click Restart to restart the service. Probably this is the result of action taskkillera who completed monitoring service.
  • Sort - Various sorting options CPU tab list.

(PROMT + initial knowledge of Russian)

Rep: (14)
Version: 3.6.6
Attached fileWatchdog_Task_Manager_v3.6.6.apk(407.65 KB)

Rep: (21)
If there is anyone latest version 3.6.7, please share.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/10/20, 2:01