PC vs console | Lovers of 3De grafon here
Which is better for games?
Consoles [ 628 ] ** [42,2%]
PeKa [ 860 ] ** [57,8%]
Total votes: 1488

Rep: (262)
frag @ 20.03.2011, 22:50*
Such as on the consoles in general can play in such things as action and strategy? Well it's because the quiet horror when Joey is stupid.

Firstly, there FragFX for the PS3. Secondly, there are games like Halo or God of War, in which the standard controller is perfectly playable.

About the strategies will not say anything, I do not play them. In my opinion, their console and do not happen.

Post has been editedvangrieg - 21.03.11, 00:55

Rep: (314)
vangrieg
vangrieg @ 21.03.2011, 00:54*
In my opinion, their console and do not happen.

More as it happens. Both parts SupCom, C & C3 and RA3, last tropics, more like it was.

Post has been editedMetalik - 21.03.11, 01:17

Rep: (118)
akamanah @ 21.03.2011, 00:59*
It is quiet in the dune din. what's that?

There's a lot of things like that. The strategies for the management console IMHO is a much slower Microcontrol tends to 0, quickly move to the desired location click on the minimap, too, as I understand, will not work.
mgeee @ 21.03.2011, 00:58*
... and that's why konsolschikam allocate their servers - due to the fact that they can not play on an equal footing with PCnikami)

+1
Lar3s @ 21.03.2011, 01:06*
A fun way to play shooters with avtopritsel.

Yes, terribly fun ...: beee:
Valantar @ 21.03.2011, 01:08*
Rather than action, and fps.

Well yes.

Posted 21-03-2011, 6:27:

vangrieg @ 21.03.2011, 02:54*
Firstly, there FragFX for the PS3.

Who has?

Rep: (314)
frag,
frag @ 21.03.2011, 06:27*
The strategies for the management console IMHO is a much slower Microcontrol tends to 0

I thought so too at first, but there are actually invented very convenient control system for a gamepad, you again only a little bit of getting used to.

quickly move to the desired location click on the minimap, too, as I understand, will not work.

Well SupCom'ah no such problem in principle (Dada, I uporotyh Total annihilation fan), the rest of the same strategies have all sorts of tricks.
Generally agreed that the strategy for the console, it is very much an acquired taste, but nevertheless they are there, and very playable in my opinion.

Yes, terribly fun ...

I always cut down avtopritselivanie example: P

Who has?

My friend's example, tried to play ... well, the mouse is a mouse is. Yes faster and more accurately, someone may like it, but I do not perceive except pada anything :)

frag,
Everyone who should be there and what?

Rep: (731)
My selection PC - For fuck you on the console to play in with the same convenience strategy. Plus I do not see much sense for themselves to use 2 devices instead of one.

P.S. In the last year I play very rarely.

zusicks438 @ 21.03.2011, 16:23*
I do not see much sense for themselves to use 2 devices instead of one.

I agree. Therefore, I do not use a desktop for gaming. :)

Rep: (231)
such manners will soon be to combine the toilet and bathroom. all in one, yopt.

Rep: (6)
PC) although there is a PS3, but yuzaetsya only when showered with friends to cut in microns, dog or rm

cons in the PC a little tolk0 lack of exclusives
but those who say that the PC hemorrhagic, and put the console and play give my fi:
but hrenushki bought a new game, it is you will not start until the axis to update (not the game, and the game was released os..esli later update), and that such an update through the axis ps Network even not want to talk, he has hemorrhoids ( games but there are also updates Mona not ship, except that the message at the wrong time can get out), finally spit on the poor service ps Network and idsh to a computer at an Internet gruzits stick)

about lags and friezes on pske ... they are also present on the computer and if they can be solved), or buy a new vidyahu percent, depending on the bottleneck, well, or accelerating, in pske this unsolvable problem

Count on the computer a lot better, unless of course it is not a port from the console

no mouse, no mouse has normal, I have a crap in his left hand in the right JOYST Bat, but it's crap! there are sharp jumps ... and the response that I am in touch

ps MSY good, but on the PC kinekt release, but this genre until the victory of the consoles
---
shooters and strategy, keep silent about the MMORPG, not for consoles, but the arcade (to whom I refer for example wolverine) Pts convenient place, but on the PC, you can take JOYST
but console super for us =) friends but nothing prevents the same PC to deliver (though fighting games on the PC do not do normal)
--
ps if you have already written, I'm sorry, expressed his opinion, I begin to read branch

besenik @ 21.03.2011, 16:52*
cons in the PC a little tolk0 lack of exclusives

The lack of exclusives and also the fact that the PC is capable in some games to play, I do not. :) And no it from me because he no longer needed me nizachem except for games. Here you explain to me, why should I buy a PC instead of the console.

and I have nothing to anyone advise buying) for me: PC more powerful PC usability of possibilities PC is much wider than the console (with output of 2 or more of the screen can be several things to do while playing =)), the PC needs to run), making upgrade a PC you get pleasure =) in a certain machines dig, and I'm in love sistemnike climb)

PS3 I only have fan with friends, as well as costs and dusts
besides, I have in the net with the PC sit on PS3 somehow unsmooth all well and instead of the average PC and PS3 get a top pc =) well, and finally the beauty of everything to take =), but if you already have a PC and console now nifiga not to do, a decision should be taken at the start of sales ps 3d genereyshn a thread =) here then think PC + console or a powerful computer) I love when all the 1, so soon after the emergence of smartphones went with Siemens on kutek)

Post has been editedbesenik - 21.03.11, 17:40

besenik @ 21.03.2011, 17:39*
PC more powerful usability of the PC, the PC is much wider possibilities of console (with output of 2 or more of the screen, you can do several things playing =)

making the PC upgrade you get pleasure =) in a certain machines dig, and I'm in love sistemnike climb)

Somehow it reminds arguments against the iPhone android. :)

PC needed for operation

besides, I'm not those with pc

So I, too. Just as a PC in my laptop. And I have a laptop portability, battery life, size and weight appreciate more than gaming experience.

When I was a host computer desktop, console, I also was not interested.

Post has been editedvangrieg - 21.03.11, 18:32

Rep: (1045)
Just you intellovskaya integrated graphics :)

Post has been editedmgeee - 21.03.11, 18:41

mgeee @ 21.03.2011, 18:41*
Just have integrated graphics intellovskaya

But before that was a discrete graphics card. Only all the same lightweight, compact laptop for gaming - contradictory things. Well, in general a normal laptop is not easy to find, but if you have to bring increased demands on it as a gaming platform ... It is easier to PS3 / XBox to have a home, I actually did.

Rep: (731)
vangrieg
that's another conversation. Personally, I in any case need a laptop with a good graphics and a high-quality monitor with a diagonal of 17 ", so for myself I do not see the point in the console:. Everything is working And again,me personally it is more convenient when all in one place.

vangrieg @ 21.03.2011, 18:31*
Somehow it reminds arguments against the iPhone android.

Nope, the software part is not to be confused with at hardware) if in androidofonah could percent change RAM and so on, I would at the forefront in the queue stood)

and Nout nedokompami think, therefore I do not have) I want to buy, but new screen poppy disappointed about me, and the remaining operating time)

Post has been editedbesenik - 21.03.11, 20:40

zusicks438,

I always have a conversation - Soup are good or bad, depending on your needs and situation, and not "all." For me, the laptop 17. "- generally a strange object, it is not clear why the existing first people try them to replace the desktop, and then looking for a tablet, because to go with it impossible for me laptop -. The solution handheld in the first place, but for the games have excellent specialized Soup .

However, I do not play in the strategy, my topic - FPS and simulators, sometimes action-type God of War or Assassin's Creed.

besenik,

Software or hardware - it does not matter in this case, it is important that fuss with them a pleasure.

Nooo android floor is like digging) iron to touch quite different in the registry)

Rep: (124)
vangrieg @ 21.03.2011, 20:50*
For me, the laptop 17. "- generally a strange object, it is not clear why the existing first people try to replace their desktop, then looking for a tablet because it is impossible to go with this.

Well I have almost the same - 15 "laptop for desktop replacement, and 8" for daily outings :) With that, a large laptop is also sometimes necessary to carry, but purely from the outlet to outlet, so autonomy is not important.

AntonSK,
So why bother to replace desktop laptop like a desktop? For me, it's easier to buy a laptop, like a laptop. :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/07/20, 3:16