> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Multi Reps | software for creating training schedules

Rep: (1755)
Multi reps
Version: 2.6.3

Last update of the program in the header:28.05.2012

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Assistant and fitness blog

Description:
Do you want to be able to perform hundred pushups, two hundred sit-ups or something else?
This all-in-one application to help you reach your goal by successive repetitions for each exercise.

You set your own goals and the program will automatically create a schedule of training designed for your individual purposes, based on the current level of fitness.

There is also the option to enter your own schedule.

Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.toband.multireps

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Version: 2.6.3 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1613730/MReps_v2.6.3.apk

Past versions

Post has been editedGridzilla - 28.05.12, 09:10
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (4)
Interesting prog current sorry there is no pull-ups.

Rep: (77)
desired prog;)Slimhouse We are waiting for translation

Rep: (9)
in the new version were pulling

Rep: (53)
And what does "My current fitness level" and that it affects? (As in the screenshot 3m)
As well as what it means to "Goal" field (again, third screen)
"Goal" - the goal

Post has been editedgmlord - 03.04.11, 14:24

Rep: (1405)
blooderr @ 03.04.2011, 10:33*
necessary prog SlimHousezhdem translation

I made a translation into Russian! :)

download: Attached fileMultiReps_1.4.2_RUS.apk(391.01 KB)

Rep: (77)
Nail Or anyone else has posted a new version of a tightening

Rep: (3)
Version with tightening:Attached file160mr.apk(552.85 KB)

Rep: (3)
can someone tell me how many days per week for automatic training?

Rep: (1405)
made a translation into Russian for an updated version! We swing and swinging! : D

download: Attached fileMultiReps_1.6.0_RUS.apk.apk(535.91 KB)

Post has been editedSlimhouse - 08.04.11, 22:35
Reason for edit: corrected version numbers

Rep: (14)
SlimHouse @ 09.04.2011, 02:29*
made a translation into Russian for an updated version! We swing and swinging!

Download: MultiReps_1.6.0_RUS.apk.apk (535.91 KB) Number of downloads: 54

Acer Liquid Android 2.2 official, not established.

Rep: (1)
Thank. Here are some exercises in one set. And before raping yourself prog for push-ups only)))

Rep: (1)
Slightly shocked by this bend (techniques). I decided to learn to do 100 push-ups (with fists, elbows pressed), made for the first some 25 times, and recorded in the prog - it was a program for 6 weeks.
It is the fifth week of "training": between sets to comply with a timeout of 60 seconds is not obtained, it is necessary to make a break for 2-5 minutes. Well, it's garbage. Gritting and swearing to conquer the bar for bar. Yesterday decided to skip one day and just from the first push-ups as I can. Wring = 42 times (2 weeks Vryatli able to 100 finish.
Conclusion: for me does not work progra =) During this time, wrung out every day and increasing the number of push-ups by 1 each time - would progress rapidly: rolleyes:

Rep: (480)
Multi Reps 1.8.0

What's new:
- The name of the current exercise is displayed both when changed and in the workout view
- Can now stop / resume a workout so that you can do exercise A during rest of exercise B. You will get the option to resume the workout later if pressing the 'back' button in the workout view
- Answer to comment: A workout is easily repeated by setting the week and day in the menu options

Attached fileMulti_Reps_1.8.0.apk(590.2 KB)

Rep: (9)
Slimhouse
Version 1.8.0 will be translated? : Rolleyes:

Rep: (1755)
Multi Reps v2.0.0

Multi_Reps_v2.0.0.apk

What's New:
вњ” All ten exercises directly accessible at the main screen, as requested by users.
вњ” Option added to automatically adjust the progress in the workout schedule in case you did not manage the number of reps during the workout.
вњ” Can now set different times of the notification reminder depending on which day of the week.

Rep: (96)
We are waiting for translation

Rep: (0)
A feeling that mixed up the current level of fitness values ​​ie .... the first value slaboka a program written for 2 weeks and at level 5 to 9 weeks ... check, maybe I did not understand?

FLaxdwm relatively pushups I can advise here this shnyaga 100push.ru
patience truth at most lacked to reach the end, but progress is felt

pino4et @ 24.06.2011, 16:35*
A feeling that mixed up the current level of fitness values ​​ie .... the first value slaboka a program written for 2 weeks and at level 5 to 9 weeks ... check, maybe I did not understand?

Oh, and the levels of "POOR" and "PRO" are mixed up. And, accordingly, increase the complexity goes in the wrong direction.

Rep: (17)
Can you tell the difference between the English version of the program from the Russian Multi_Reps_v2.0.0.apk MultiReps_1.6.0_RUS.apk.apk? About the translation can not write, it's obvious)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/05/20, 5:22