> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Tsitachi | famous quote pad reader, information and entertainment resource

Rep: (21)
Tsitachi
Version: 2.3.1

Last update of the program in the header:25.07.2014

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

More screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Reader quotes, stories, comics and pictures.

Opportunities:
вњ” Offline-reading;
вњ” Search downloaded;
вњ” Stop Words / ignore duplicates;
вњ” Slideshow;
вњ” Copy / share txt / img / url;
вњ” Widgets.

Description
Product program to uplift your mood. Without GMO. May contain govnokod.
Composition:
Fast food sources (for all )- 40 sections of:
bash.im, zadolba.li, ithappens.ru, shortiki.com.
Sources for gourmet (by subscription )- section 53 of the:
habraquotes.ru, developerslife.ru, wargag.ru, xkcd.com, det.org.ru, nya.sh, ukrbash.org, bash.altlinux.org, ipfw.ru/bash, clfh.org, killmeplz.ru, nextjoke.net, nefart.ru, cmex2.ru.
Experimental sources (sandbox )- Only available when installing fromsavagemessiahzine.com:
metronews.ru - regional news, an amateur;
oboobs.ru, obutts.ru
Attached Image
- Educational site covering the anatomical details of the structure of the breast and buttocks of female homo sapiens - can not get into the main sections in connection with the Google Play policy (ban on naked women image).

Cooking method:
1. Take Tsitachi - 1 pc .;
2. Add the Internet - unlimited;
3. Download the contents of the sites of interest - up to 100 pages; After reading the first hundred, you can change the start page URL to read the next pack;
Serve the result can be light or dark widget, anywhere, anytime.

Android Market: market: // details id = bash.org.ru.androidwidget?
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=bash....u.androidwidget

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes
Android required: 2.3 and newer

Download:
Version: 2.3.1 citachi_2.3.1.savagemessiahzine.com.apk (Post # 139)

Past versions
Version: 2.3.0 2.3
Version: 2.2.0 2.2
Version: 2.1.0 2.1
Version: 2.0.0 2.0
version: 1.7.1 1.7.1
version: 1.7.0 1.7
Version: 1.6.2 1.6.2
Version: 1.6.1 1.6.1
Version: 1.6.0 1.6
Version: 1.5.2 1.5.2
Version: 1.5.1 1.5.1
Version: 1.5.0 1.5
Version: 1.4.0 1.4
version: 1.3.0 1.3
Version: 1.2.9 1.2.9
Version: 1.2.8 1.2.8
Version: 1.2.7 1.2.7
Version: 1.2.6 1.2.6
Version: 1.2.5 1.2.5
Version: 1.2.4 1.2.4
Version: 1.2.3 1.2.3
Version: 1.2.2 1.2.2
Version: 1.2.0 1.2
Version: 1.1.4 1.1.4
Version: 1.1.3 1.1.3
Version: 1.1.2 1.1.2

Post has been editedsendevent - 25.07.14, 10:55
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (0)
Not updated and writes: "The Internet is not present absolutely.!" But it is not true, it is!

"Internet is not present. Absolutely!" - most likely, you are using mobile internet - I nakosyachil with the definition of the type of communication, wanted to limit the use of mobile data roaming, but it turned out as usual :-). Fix ready, kind of like, today, tomorrow will publish in the Market 1.0.1 (need to make sure that he did not "sort of", but really Fixed a).
On the one hand, the earlier version, and this could emerge on the other - I confess, I have no forgiveness.

Post has been editedRubaka - 20.03.11, 09:49

Rep: (77)
I have a suggestion - you can team up with the author of the program "Bogr"?

Rep: (60)
great idea bend. In the future it will be even elegant, if the author adds a prog IThappens and zadolba.li

Regarding the proposal to unite - a great idea! But it is unclear. It is not clear, at first, why the authorBogr'A, rather than, say, with the authorQuoter'A, and secondly - what for? This is my first test application for review with the platform, so it was not quite so simple - selected tasks specified in the description, it is them and decide. It is unlikely that a third-party developer-to-free-time (ie - me) need the aforementioned projects.

matrix9164 @ 18.03.2011, 18:55*
great idea bend. In the future it will be even elegant, if the author adds a prog IThappens and zadolba.li
matrix9164
If the project will be in demand - it is planned to bring to mind the work with Bohr, and there too, look at the results. Constructive criticism, fichrekvesty and other fidbek, for which I came here, just to determine further development ;-)

Post has been editedRubaka - 20.03.11, 09:49

Rep: (77)
sendevent,
In Bogr'e more quotations of Russian sources.
In Bogr'a - a great program, but there is no widget, you have the same - a great widget. The hint is clear? :)

Update 1.0.1:
  • Fixed bug with remembering numbers last read quotes;
  • Fixed detection of connection type (mobile Internet - is now possible to prohibit operation in roaming);
  • Pause between downloading: "Random" - 5s, "The Abyss" - 0s;
  • Added a dialog "About"
  • Cosmetic fixes UI.

Rep: (17)
Hello! Widget is great, but the truth is one! Do please widget 4on4, small widget is not easy to use, turn on the full screen, too.
I would like to "Best of the abyss," my wife and I only read it :)
Threat put 5 stars on the convenience store, thank you :)

Attached files

Attached fileBoraw.apk(165.74 KB)

Rep: (10)
Thanks for the widget!
One wish - add/ abyssbest ;)

4 * 4 * 1 and 2 vidzhity Hiro, do not work.

4 * 4 * 1 and 2 vidzhity Hiro, do not work.

Similarly to xperia x10i

Rep: (137)
spica 2.1 - problem loading widget. Deleted.

If you encounter a problem and want to help solve it, I suggest not to wait until I start to extort from the parts (I think everyone understands that the diagnosis of "not working - demolished" - no manna will not suffice). To do this, inform please immediately:
  • more that did not work(All / only two widgets - "sink" works as is the application itself, and the like);
  • Display: width * height * density;
  • current firmware / launcher;
  • conclusion logCat'a.
Last point - the most informative, Ruth is not necessary for him, you can quickly get something like this:
  1. set free from the Market vyuever(eg,aLogCat);
  2. run it and clear the log, in order to reduce the size of(menu->clear);
  3. once or twice to reproduce the problem(Podobovalyat-removing widgets);
  4. back to the viewer, and send me the result(menu->share or menu->save, and then send to the sd card in any convenient way).
Preferred method of contact - soap (my nickname + gmeyl, if someone can not see), because pm-box can not have time to clean up, and it is "off".

1.0.2 first beta:
  • 1. Added 4x4 widget;
  • 2. looped navigation citations Offline;
  • 3. Added a crutch for androbaga # 6191 (falling by turning on some devaysakh);
  • 4. Fixed bug with unobscured context menu.
  • 5. Fixed behavior neustoychevoy communication;
Froyo-owners, and Hoping, younger - not tested - can simply upgrade (estesstvenno listed items are checked only on the physical accessibility devayse and emulators - on your devices may be a problem)
the owners of the 2.1 or older - read on. The main reason for "ОІ":
  • 6. Partially fixed jamb "Widget not loaded" reportedly in store, here, and soap / to the PM (HTC Hero, Samsung I5700 Galaxy Spica, Samsung I5800 Galaxy 3, SE Xperia X10 Mini, SE Xperia X10i, sorry if someone missed).
"Partially" - because the emulators (2.1) in two cars behave in different ways: on one hell is going on, on the other - all ok.
That is why I do not spread until the market and nastavivat on unpatched version in the header - it does not release.
Sobsno, I ask to test and report, one four-how.

Something not priattachilos, double:

Attached files

Attached fileboraw_1.0.2_beta_1.apk(180.67 KB)

Widget 4x4 pleased with the fact that now the quotation, you can quickly evaluate the look and catch a glimpse of what the text. But the font is very small, can not be adjusted, it would be nice to fix. Cool it would be if the widget on the screen looked outwardly as well as when entering the program, only a bit trimmed at the edges, and with scrolls down, if the quote is big.

bender_n1 @ 30.03.2011, 00:42*
font is very small, can not be adjusted, it would be nice to fix.
I thought to add configuration, but stopped by the fact that I, as a user, in most settle for the software default settings =) Fichrekvest adopted.
Cool it would be if the widget on the screen looked outwardly as well as when entering the program, only a bit trimmed at the edges ...
Here more, please. Making tekstvyushek in ann and houmskrine and so quite similar, or I do not understand what it was about. Whatever it was, if therespecificdesign proposals - always Wellcome.
... and by scrolling down if the quote is big.
Question about scrolling will be the first in the FAQ, if kada something appears =) Yes, without scrolling is bad, and I'm glad to say, "damn it, the truth is that I myself have thought ?! scrollable because it would be more convenient!". But no, scrollwill not be(At least 2.x).

First sick, then I fumbled - stable 1.0.2 here and do not put additional changes to it:
  1. Added button to quickly update citations;
  2. Added toggle button by number;
  3. Added setting widgets fonts.
1.0.3:
  1. Reworked support sources added, "The best of the abyss" and "last" (yet without selecting pages);
  2. 4x1 widgets are combined, is now the style is selected dynamically, adding;
  3. Added line scrolling quotes volume key;
  4. Implemented automatic remapping the keyboard volume by turning devaysa;
  5. Minor cosmetic changes to "Settings".
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached fileboraw_1.0.3.apk(205.91 KB)

Rep: (36)
Thank you like prog, but I have a glitch with the change of the cache. The first time he loaded 25 citations, and then, no matter how much I may be updated in the widget it only shows them from the application normally. Can I do something wrong?) And yet, it would be cool to was a dark widget 4x4 as 4x1

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/07/20, 8:25