Rep: (187)
Scannify
Version: 1.31

Last update of the program in the header:20.03.2011

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:

New, control and connections to devices in Wi-Fi.
Scannify is easy to use an application that allows you to see and interact with your whole personal network, right from your Android mobile device. With the movement of the finger, this powerful application will show you each computer, tablets, smartphone, and all other devices connected to Wi-Fi network. Simply select the device and Scannify displays all services running to the host that are available for Android phone or tablet. Now you can see who online, exchange files with a desktop computer, or use your smartphone as remote iTunes, all from this convenient application.
Scannify even allows you to refuse widgets directly to Android desktop. This exciting feature gives you quick access to frequently used peers and services. Just go to the Android desktop and spend your finger down on an empty place to activate the Android menu desktop. Then select "Widgets" and select the Scannify widget from the desktop menu. Now you can create your own widgets for any device on the network. For even faster access, create widgets that directly host the launch of services, such as a remote desktop right from your Android desktop.
"View device" screen
Shows each device on the network: includes a name, IP address, and information about the manufacturer. Select any device to view its collegiate detailed screen.
"Peer information" screen
Shows everything that knows about Scannify one device: Includes the name, IP address, and all the services that work on the device. Select Services, and Scannify will launch the appropriate application to connect to this service.
"View of services" screen
Shows all the services that work on your network. Select Services, and Scannify will launch the appropriate application required to connect to this service. Services are grouped based on the function (Internet, file sharing, media exchange, or administration). If your device does not have an installed application for processing a specific protocol, Scannify will recommend free applications that can be connected to the service. To download, select the application and Scannify will start automatically the market.
(Translation from Google)

Homepage: http://www.connectify.me/scannify/index.html
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=me.co...id.Scanner.paid

Additional Information
Russian interface: Unknown

Download:
Version: 1.31 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/Forum/dl/post/874185/me.connectify.android.scanner.paid_1.apk.
Version: 1.31 Lite Attached fileMe.Connectify.android.scanner_1.apk. (1.17 MB)

Past versions

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 20.03.11, 13:25
Reason for editing: added new version

Rep: (90)
Why lay up the light version ... there is no complete?

not yet

Rep: (9)
creage
Just so that someone bought and laid out :)

Rep: (718)
Ie, coming into the poppy Duck, I can climb on this program on the waffle on other people's computers \ phones? : D.

Rep: (58)
Scannify Connectify (PAID)

}-) Attached fileme.connectify.android.scanner.paid_1.apk.(1.17 MB)

Post has been editedShaliuno - 19.03.11, 20:34

Shaliuno @ 03/19/2011, 22:18*
Scannify Connectify (PAID)

I can not edit the cap. Can someone attract Scannify Connectify (PAID)
1.31 to the header.

Rep: (676)
Scannify Connectify (PAID) I have with advertising and asks to update

Rep: (14)
SCANNIFY CONNECTIFY (PAID) 1.31
It seems also with limited functionality. My Toshiba AC-100 is connected to the router only through a web interface. FTP, SSH, Telnet - for a fee (this feature is currently locked. Upgrade Today to Utilize This Feature).

Rep: (58)
Very strange, maybe there is some kind of binding when buying?
I did how, bought, put it, through Root Explorer pulled out .apk file from the DATA / APP and flooded here.
Always did so if it was necessary to check the software for more than 15 minutes time.

Rep: (676)
In the course there is a binding to the market there or something else.

Rep: (10)
Well, how did anyone earned ????
I only show that in the network (IP) and all: D, and the choice how to enter (as on the 3rd skins) there !!!
Shl. DHD apparatus.

Rep: (50)
good prog, bought, just 30r

Rep: (184)
Now we look up the software, but when installing is asking for permission to check the license of the Market.

Rep: (184)
Good program but
1. Really SSH, Telnet and FTP are not available without payment.
2. Does not seek services on non-standard ports, for example, the port of 81 does not see the web server (although it is also true to find everything, and this is necessary to scan the entire range of ports, and this is a lot of time it may take.)

So I liked the program, maybe even buy.

Rep: (42)
Pulled out his. Try
Attached fileme.connectify.android.scanner.paid_1.apk.(1.17 MB)

Rep: (27)
Bought, I tried. Works :)
But probably everything does not interfere with the button to scan everything (that is, politic to all ports) True, if desired, so to speak. What unpleasantly grieved today half a day showed advertising at the bottom: (

Rep: (38)
Version 1.33 has already been released.
If anyone has, please post, even if with reference to the market - you will thank. =)

Rep: (12)
A programOverlook fingIs this not the same?

Rep: (2)
Overlook fing is the same.
The essence of the differences launched.
Only there is no asks. Although if there were differences in favor of scan, I would buy without thinking, because it is as if they ask

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 11.12.20, 10:42