Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
RBC customer.

Description:
The application is intended for access to the Internet resources of the Rosbusinessconsulting company. All the latest information is available in the main news section. The quotes section allows you to track the exchange rate, fluctuations in the stock market. For those who are used to receiving information from the press, an electronic version of the RBC Daily newspaper is available. And users also have a unique opportunity to view the latest RBC-TV stories on the screens of their phones.

Description from the Market
Latest news. The best financial news. Live RBC-TV. TV Archive. Quotes FOREX, SELT, MICEX, RTS. Newspaper RBC-daily. Weather. High tech CNews.ru. Stock News Quote.Ru. Sports, car market AutoNews.ru. Weather.
RBC-TV live broadcast, weekly TV program, as well as recordings of the latest issues of “News”, “Markets”, “Experts of the Markets Program”, reviews and analytical programs of RBC-TV (“Intrigue of the day”, “Focus”, etc. d.).
Foreign and Russian stock indices, stock and currency quotes, quotation charts for the day, month and year. FOREX (FOREX), Central Bank of the Russian Federation, MICEX SELT, dollar (USD), euro (EUR), MICEX (MICEX), RTS, Dow Jones, NASDAQ.
Automatic selection of a city by geolocation data (at the current position, using GPS or network data) when displaying weather, the ability to select a city to receive weather data around the world.
RBC (RBC) - ROSBUSINESSCONSULTING (ROSBUSINESSCONSULTING) - the leading Russian news agency, publishing house and television channel RBC-TV, specializing in information from the world of economics, business and finance for business people. Website addresshttp://www.rbc.ru.

Russian interface: Yes
Android required: 5.0 and higher

Developer: CJSC "RosBusinessConsulting"
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.rbc.news.starter

Download:
Version: 4.0.2 RBC with GP (Ivan H)
Version: 4.0.1 RBC with GP (Ivan H)
Version: 3.6.0 RBC with GP (Ivan H)
Version: 3.4.3 RBC with GP (Ivan H)
Version: 3.4.2 General news and exchange rates (RBC) from 23.04.2020 (Boy77ruS)

Version: 3.4.1 Lite Mod RBC (Post Alex.Strannik # 95117592)

Past versions

Post has been editediMiKED - 01.02.21, 04:53
Reason for editing: Update: New version 4.0.2 RBC with GP

Rep: (1510)
Rimidalv @ 07/29/2011, 11:19*
Market does not allow multiple spread apk with different keys. And here is the problem.
Well, nevertheless, Opera Mini is somehow posted in two versions
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.o...eature=Top-Free
and
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.o..._From_Developer.
(The first compatible with my Samsung i9000, the second one is not compatible with the parameters, and therefore from the phone from market - but not available)
Until recently, RSSdemon (by the way, your direct competitor} -)) there were several "color" variations. Now they made an accessible color setting, so there are only two options:
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.m...e=search_result
and
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.m...e=search_result
(What is the difference - I do not know, I have the first one of them).
RockPlayer There is a "universal" version
https://market.android.com/search?Q=RockPla...t=24&NUM=24.
But in some cases (for example, when installing on LG Optomus One), it is proposed to change the option optimized for Armv6 (it seems) the processor

Rep: (32)
Rimidalv @ 07/29/2011, 11:19*
On Market also apk 1.36. Google only updates the application users parties. Just wait a little.

Did not know. Thank!

Rep: (2)
The problem is not different apk, but that they must be signed by one key.

http://developer.android.com/guide/market/...tiple-apks.html

ALL APKS You Publish for the SAME Application Must Have the Same Package Name and Be Signed with the Same Certificate Key

Rimidalv @ 07/29/2011, 12:00*
And that they must be signed by one key.
Sorry misunderstood: blush:
Then another question: why do you need to sign exactly one key in your case?

We have one key to the main version of the application, and on LG (so historically it turned out) another. Since LG cannot delete the preset application without root rights, they cannot establish the main application. In LG sent builds with their key, and they will lay out a new version in their market. And whatever people can be updated faster, we post the same build here.

Rimidalv @ 07/29/2011, 12:45*
We have one key to the main version of the application, and on LG (so historically it turned out) another.
Hmm ... "Historically happened" ... Well, now I start to understand something ...
Rimidalv @ 07/29/2011, 12:45*
Since LG cannot delete the preset application without root rights, they cannot establish the main application. In LG sent builds with their key, and they will lay out a new version in their market.
Well, full of all the pre-installed programs that are remarkably updated via Market (normal Android-needle, not branded).
In my case (Samsung Galaxy S I9000) is Gmail, YouTube, GoogleMaps, Yandexmaps and other-other-other updates via Market.
Yes, and for LG Optimus One, as far as I remember, the map preinstalled there (GoogleMaps or Yandexmaps) with your friend through the usual Market updated (if I don't confuse anything).
At the same time, the update is placed as a regular application (naturally, while occupying the appropriate place), and the main (pre-installed) application as it remained, but becomes invisible for the user. But (in contrast to the replacement of the application via root) the process of such an update is reversible, and I can return any of the preset applications to the "out of the box" at any time.

Post has been edited<DMITRIY> - 29.07.11, 12:15

They have the keys the same ....

Rep: (94)
The client is excellent, through the web somehow read rarely, now every day (:

Rep: (10)
I installed the latest version and regretted. First, it does not upload news as before, but only their headlines. Secondly, when viewing the news without an Ineta zadolbalo pop up a message "It did not work out to upload news, etc.", which occupies half the screen. I understood the news to download the news: menu - download all news. But my news has been loaded only in the RBC tab, and only headlines in the newspaper. Probably dropping to the old version

The program is very lacking charts of the ruble to the dollar and the euro (on Forseoke). I do not think it is prohibitively difficult to implement. And so the test is very useful and convenient, since graphs are linear.

Rep: (1)
The program is excellent. Thank! Wishes: Widgets on your desktop with 5-15min. Graphs (candles are required) The period one day is too big and not informative for permanent tracking.

Posted on 12.08.2011, 12:30:

And it is even desirable those. MACD indicators and moving averages at least.

Rep: (19)
rimidalv,
Lay out pliz version 1.38 for LG)))

SUPERPALYCH @ 08/12/2011, 09:48*
The program is very lacking charts of the ruble to the dollar and the euro (on Forseoke).

RBC Currency Rates

Picture Picture

Rep: (0)
From the Market version 1.38 on Optimus One is buggy, crashes and does not save the settings. Put from the header 1.36 for LG, everything works fine.

John66en @ 09.09.2011, 15:57*
From the Market version 1.38 on Optimus One is buggy, crashes and does not save the settings. Put from the header 1.36 for LG, everything works fine.

Join! I have 1.38 on Optimus One offline does not open news even if they are fully downloaded and updated. Sorry!

Rep: (41)
Gentlemen - there is the following problem!
There are LG Optimus One, the firmware is official 2.2.1
Built-in RBC client version 0.9.

The other day ceased to update the news and gave me that the program should be updated (where does the link give to the eplovsk site (?) In honor of something)
I tried to update it with all the described methods - it is useless, the certificate does not fit ...
Put LgWorld and tried to update through it - shakes / puts - at the end gives the "application not installed" and that's it.
No root and there was no need for it either.

Question: Can I update the RBC client in the apparatus? And what is needed for this?

leshet06,
Put it from the market and use it. And the built-in no longer run. Without root, it doesn't seem to be right.

Rep: (0)
I put it right without root on LG P500 Android 2.2.1, reference to the source code in the topic and not in the header, do not be lazy to read the entire topic. Good luck.

For especially lazy, here is the linkhttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/Forum/dl/post/1082627/ru.rbc.news.starter.lg.apk.on version 1.36, go here through the phone and threw the link and your version 0.9 will be updated to version 1.36 without root rights

Post has been editedDeelerge. - 12.09.11, 17:02

Deelerge @ 09/12/2011, 17:46*
I put it right without root on LG P500 Android 2.2.1, reference to the source code in the topic and not in the header, do not be lazy to read the entire topic. Good luck.

Well done! It will not be too long to read the previous two "Topics", which is above yours.
Deelerge @ 09/12/2011, 17:46*
For especially lazy, here is the linkhttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/Forum/dl/post/1082627/ru.rbc.news.starter.lg.apk.on version 1.36, go here through the phone and threw the link and your version 0.9 will be updated to version 1.36 without root rights

Mentioning about root rights concerned only the possibility of removing the old stock RBC, so as not to hang two RBCs, after downloading it (new and of course, for this root is not needed).
Please read posts carefully! Good luck! ;)

Posted on 12.09.2011, 23:17:

RBC updated to version 1.40

Offline also does not show the news ...: Beee:

I apologize that did not appear for a long time. Just playing a wedding, then vacation :). Here is version 1.40 for LG:Attached fileru.rbc.news.starter.lg.apk(1.35 MB)

But the usual version if someone needs:Attached fileru.rbc.news.starter_new.apk(1.35 MB)

And the question is: what do you mean by offline does not show the news? There is a menu ->Download all news.

Post has been editedrimidalv - 15.09.11, 13:47

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 11.02.21, 20:51