> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

RBC | RBC customer

Rep: (10)
RBC
version: 3.0.6 / 2.0.7 HD

Last update of the program in the header:25.07.2018

Attached Image
Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
RBC customer.

Description:
The application is intended for access to the Internet resources of the Rosbusinessconsulting company. All the latest information is available in the main news section. The quotes section allows you to track the exchange rate, fluctuations in the stock market. For those who are used to receiving information from the press, an electronic version of the RBC Daily newspaper is available. And users also have a unique opportunity to view the latest RBC-TV stories on the screens of their phones.

Description from the Market
Latest news. The best financial news. Live RBC-TV. TV Archive. Quotes FOREX, SELT, MICEX, RTS. Newspaper RBC-daily. Weather. High tech CNews.ru. Stock News Quote.Ru. Sports, car market AutoNews.ru. Weather.
RBC-TV live broadcast, weekly TV program, as well as recordings of the latest issues of “News”, “Markets”, “Experts of the Markets Program”, reviews and analytical programs of RBC-TV (“Intrigue of the day”, “Focus”, etc. d.).
Foreign and Russian stock indices, stock and currency quotes, quotation charts for the day, month and year. FOREX (FOREX), Central Bank of the Russian Federation, MICEX SELT, dollar (USD), euro (EUR), MICEX (MICEX), RTS, Dow Jones, NASDAQ.
Automatic selection of a city by geolocation data (at the current position, using GPS or network data) when displaying weather, the ability to select a city to receive weather data around the world.
RBC (RBC) - ROSBUSINESSCONSULTING (ROSBUSINESSCONSULTING) - the leading Russian news agency, publishing house and television channel RBC-TV, specializing in information from the world of economics, business and finance for business people. Website addresshttp://www.rbc.ru.

Russian interface: Yes

Google Play: https://market.android.com/details?id=en.rbc.news.starter

Download:
Version: 3.0.6 RBC (Post Ansaros # 62253209)
version: 2.0.7 HD (Tablet) //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3490715/RBK_Novosti%28Planshet%29-2.0.7.apk

Past versions

Post has been edited$ iLence - 25.07.18, 16:56
Reason for editing: new version

a new version on the LG GT540 is not installed!

Rep: (32)
-SkY-,
In the old version header. Please add version: 1.32

Zoll, 1.32 is also not set, it makes sense to add?

-SkY- @ 07.07.2011, 10:29*
Zoll, 1.32 is also not set, it makes sense to add?

So not all LG GT540 Optimus ...
In my LG Optimus One, version 1.32 got no problems.

Zoll, well and placed in the post and I bear hat;)

Rep: (202)
-SkY- @ 07.07.2011, 13:18*
Zoll, well and place in a post, and I bear cap

Version 1.32
- You can move to a memory card
- Fixed several bugs leading to crash applications
- Added download TV setup line for slow connections Wi-Fi.

PS: I did not start!

Attached files

Attached fileru.rbc.news.starter_1.apk(676.67 KB)

Post has been editedkos86 - 07.07.11, 13:54

-SkY- @ 07.07.2011, 13:18*
Zoll, well and place in a post, and I bear cap

Already posted!
I did not understand how to pull apk ...: blush:

Rep: (202)
Zoll @ 07.07.2011, 15:06*
I did not understand how to pull apk.

ASTRO

kos86,
Thanks! And there are other ways? Polzuyur Root Explorer and do not want just to put another apk file manager.
M

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 07.07.11, 14:53

Rep: (56)
Taking this opportunity, once again thank you for an excellent program!

The new version 1.32 again when you try to change the country / city program takes off.
and of course the most important (for me at least), Wishlist, the ability to save favorite articles on the flash drive for long term storage with the possibility of viewing them in offline mode.
and here I think if Oshibochka correct, but that's hotelochku implement the program turns out just perfect!

with respect.

Rep: (22)
Today has been updated to 1.33.

Rep: (2)
Hello,
I am the developer of this application. For all the problems and proposals can be written here, and I'll try to answer.

Since version for LG GT540 was assembled with another key (in contrast to the version with a convenience store), then set on not rutovanny phone version of the Market will not work.

Especially for you here spread version that will be updated on the LG.
for LG GT540
Attached fileru.rbc.news.starter.lg.apk(679.77 KB)

for everyone else
Attached fileru.rbc.news.starter_new.apk(679.39 KB)

All files are version 1.34

Thanks to all.

Post has been editedrimidalv - 28.07.11, 09:37

Improved application:

Version 1.35
LG:Attached fileru.rbc.news.starter.lg.apk(679.87 KB)

Other:Attached fileru.rbc.news.starter_new.apk(679.49 KB)

Thanks to all

Version 1.36
LG:Attached fileru.rbc.news.starter.lg.apk(680.54 KB)

Rest:Attached fileru.rbc.news.starter_new.apk(680.16 KB)

Rep: (1231)
rimidalv @ 28.07.2011, 10:36*
I am the developer of this application. For all the problems and proposals can be written here, and I'll try to answer.
BUTtelevised central channel : Rtfm: (Readable offline : Smoke:) can not be added to the program?
Especially because onlinehttp://rbc.ru/she nalichenstvuet:http://tv.rbc.ru/ .

Post has been edited<DMITRIY> - 28.07.11, 15:04

At the moment, not planned.

Rep: (1231)
rimidalv @ 28.07.2011, 16:14*
At the moment, not planned.
: suicide:

Rep: (19)
rimidalv,
Hello! I wrote in support (just do not know if I've talked with you or not). In general, the problem persists (((keeps the city, then throws back to Moscow to send the log even)).) And today when entering the settings automatically put a tick on gps himself and wrote a list of download error. My brother on the other equipment our city (Omsk), normally through the gps with the pick-up 1 times)

Damn, it earned after daw removed. another experiment))) By the way, on the market, you can also upload multiple APK one app ?? so why not put to LG)))

Post has been editedValka90 - 28.07.11, 20:13
Reason for editing: around to benchmarking.

rimidalv,
Hello!
Thank you for a great product!
I should version 1.33 with a convenience store, but here already posted apk 1.36
Why not to store version 1.36 and version 1.36 there will be refreshed in the market, if I install apk from this thread?
Thank!

Valka90 @ 28.07.2011, 20:25*
Why, on the market, you can also upload multiple APK one app ?? so why not put to LG)))

Market does not allow multiple spread apk with different keys. And here is the problem.

Zoll @ 29.07.2011, 10:52*
I should version 1.33 with a convenience store, but here already posted apk 1.36

On Market also apk 1.36. Google only updates the application users parties. Just wait a little.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/27/20, 00:57