> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

RBC | RBC customer

Rep: (10)
RBC
version: 3.0.6 / 2.0.7 HD

Last update of the program in the header:25.07.2018

Attached Image
Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
RBC customer.

Description:
The application is intended for access to the Internet resources of the Rosbusinessconsulting company. All the latest information is available in the main news section. The quotes section allows you to track the exchange rate, fluctuations in the stock market. For those who are used to receiving information from the press, an electronic version of the RBC Daily newspaper is available. And users also have a unique opportunity to view the latest RBC-TV stories on the screens of their phones.

Description from the Market
Latest news. The best financial news. Live RBC-TV. TV Archive. Quotes FOREX, SELT, MICEX, RTS. Newspaper RBC-daily. Weather. High tech CNews.ru. Stock News Quote.Ru. Sports, car market AutoNews.ru. Weather.
RBC-TV live broadcast, weekly TV program, as well as recordings of the latest issues of “News”, “Markets”, “Experts of the Markets Program”, reviews and analytical programs of RBC-TV (“Intrigue of the day”, “Focus”, etc. d.).
Foreign and Russian stock indices, stock and currency quotes, quotation charts for the day, month and year. FOREX (FOREX), Central Bank of the Russian Federation, MICEX SELT, dollar (USD), euro (EUR), MICEX (MICEX), RTS, Dow Jones, NASDAQ.
Automatic selection of a city by geolocation data (at the current position, using GPS or network data) when displaying weather, the ability to select a city to receive weather data around the world.
RBC (RBC) - ROSBUSINESSCONSULTING (ROSBUSINESSCONSULTING) - the leading Russian news agency, publishing house and television channel RBC-TV, specializing in information from the world of economics, business and finance for business people. Website addresshttp://www.rbc.ru.

Russian interface: Yes

Google Play: https://market.android.com/details?id=en.rbc.news.starter

Download:
Version: 3.0.6 RBC (Post Ansaros # 62253209)
version: 2.0.7 HD (Tablet) //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3490715/RBK_Novosti%28Planshet%29-2.0.7.apk

Past versions

Post has been edited$ iLence - 25.07.18, 16:56
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (83)
The same problem, logo When you start hanging. Firmware Miui v7.
To a permutation worked.

Earlier, on the other tetelfone I noticed that the problem occurs only when the internet. Suspect that it sold in the advertising section of the curve, which is trying to dive from the Internet in the form of a pop-up window.

Rep: (97)
Strange but my note4 already daano not start. At spouses to S6 starts. Both devices 5.1.1 android.

Rep: (37)
A year ago, I deleted since realized that they put the news of sots.setey. At least we checked the news and then printed.
In general, 5 column.

Rep: (5)
Does not work is not 6.0.1
(S6 after refresh)

Rep: (4)
* TravelPavel,
This problem was first sin as the launcher, though the other ... It was not in it. Case in as root, do not know why but RBC news app responds to the presence of root and hangs on the splash screen. Solution include Xposed set to their system (depending on the version of android and bit 32, 64, 86), then set module to Xposed called Rootclock (root masks the presence in the system), again focusing on the characteristics of its system.

A detailed description of the installation Xposed here:В® Xposed
Rootclock swing here:http://repo.xposed.info/module-overview

Rep: (6)
And my LP helped create a shortcut through the ES Explorer to do this, run only through the market.

Yes minus that helps to restart, then the new label to create or invent something more ..

Stably run only from the launch pad, tried notification toogle and bar launcher, still means incompatible with the launcher greater impact.

Post has been editedLofator - 20.04.16, 17:29

Rep: (9)
I thought I only .... so on galaxy s4 5.1.1 and everything worked perfectly.
Now galaxy note edge 6.0.1 crashes at startup is almost always :(

Rep: (6)
I stumbled upon a program which makes the right label and at the same time reveals the problem in the course. It when you click on a label like RBC 3c 1 -m shows the actual prog 2 and advertising options. I create a shortcut to the actual thresholds and only all opened without problems and after a reboot, too:https: //plus.google.co...3427/posts/9c2XGuh4Smq

Rep: (0)
5.1 Androyd similar problem after reboot RBC zagrtszhaetsya not, the above program has helped.

Post has been editedtylon87 - 23.09.16, 20:47

Rep: (5)
Lofator @ 28.04.2016, 12:41*
I stumbled upon a program which makes the right label and at the same time reveals the problem in the course. It when you click on a label like RBC 3c 1 -m shows the actual prog 2 and advertising options. I create a shortcut to the actual thresholds and only all opened without problems and after a reboot, too:https: //plus.google.co...3427/posts/9c2XGuh4Smq

Works!

Rep: (88)
And I've got to help start his QuickShortcutMaker'a.)

Rep: (3)
Rbc corrected version of the same package name. Dyal did himself. I take more than a year without any problems.

1) Do not hangs at boot.
2) Does not display the news sections, which were last updated a year ago and are no longer supported.

Attached files

Attached fileru.rbc.news_no_hang.apk(2.72 MB)

* kolomeyets , cool! Works!

Rep: (4)
Maybe somebody put the latest version of a program that went before 3.0, which appeared on the market e?
For an updated version 3.0 is some Kastrov Goes mockery.

Yes, this is the third version of something, and what was in front of her?

Rep: (508)
RBC Home 3.0.6 (GP) -
link for download

What's new
Fixed bugs, improved the reliability of the application

Post has been editedAnsaros - 26.07.18, 06:53

Rep: (450)
* archibull , Attached filebase.apk (2.7 MB)

Post has been editedEasy lamer - 12.06.17, 14:14

kolomeyets @ 25.12.16, 10:49*
Rbc corrected version of the same package name. Dyal did himself. I take more than a year without any problems.

1) Do not hangs at boot.
2) Does not display the news sections, which were last updated a year ago and are no longer supported.

Attached files

From now on take off at start all versions except the last one, may be able to correct someone APK?
Thank you in advance!

Not open to download the version for your tablet.

Rep: (126)
tylon87 @ 04.11.2017, 09:42*
From now on take off at start all versions except the last one, may be able to correct someone APK?
Thank you in advance!
changed the structure of the data on the site RBK. Now, the old version is no longer revive, which is a pity, for a long time enjoyed himself - it even allows you to read all the news, not just the top news.
And the depressing absence of the patched versions, even new applications - a mountain of advertising, it is impossible to use, and the new device is not root and LP ..

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/02/20, 22:43