> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

SoSoPi | full and convenient wrapper for your PDA device

Rep: (206)
SoSoPi
version 0.24A

Last update of the program in the header:10.11.2011

Attached Image

Description:
SoSoPi - a complete and convenient wrapper for your PDA device. The program can compete in the convenience and ease of use with such well-known programs such as Manila 2D, Spb Mobile Shell or HTC Sense.
More ...
The shell is implemented and is similar to a greater extent on the Manila 2D / 3D. Here you will find all the known functions of course, there is a scrolling menu to select certain programs or functions. In this version you will find 13 different tabs, you can easily disable or enable as needed. All tabs can be swapped for more convenience. Each tab you can configure individually, including, of course, and the tab of the main screen. In this tab you can add or disable up to four different parameters: clock widgets, weather, quick start programs, and calendar.

Programs tab - you can add to the endless list of your programs, links to different actions or programs, shortcuts, contacts and folders. Their location you can set in the form of lists, as well as in the form of cells. In the contacts tab, you can perform all the steps listed in the description of the Applications tab, but now for the contacts.

In the Messages tab, you can read all of your new or stored messages mail or sms. From this window you can move quickly to write a new message or view the history of correspondence with one person. All necessary and appropriate actions are carried out without using the usual messaging menu on your PDA.

In the Weather tab, you can assign and display information about the weather conditions in the city you for five days. The number of added cities you unlimited program. All accompanied by beautiful weather conditions and high-quality animation.

In the Calendar tab, you can quickly view all the important information about the day or go by years, months, days or hours. Some information from this tab is displayed on the main desktop - that is, information on important dates that have occurred or are planned yet.

The last important tab - "Settings", you will be able to customize and choose the behavior of the whole of the shell. Select and set various wallpaper, change fonts shell, the backlight device, to enable or disable the display mode of the upper bar system, manage your tabs lock control device, out of this shell does etc. Quick access to system functions: WiFi, Bluetooth, off the phone, turning off the backlight, rebooting the device, etc. implemented in the tab on the first shell screen. This tab and a slider lock or unlock program own lock system device screen instead of PDA systems (can be reset).

In the shell you can find a function screen lock manually or automatically. To select or set your wallpaper, you first need to trim them to the correct size.

For example:
to set the wallpaper on a QVGA screen - 240x320, you will need wallpaper size 320x320
to set the wallpaper on the screen VGA - 480x640, you will need wallpaper size 640x640
etc.

This is to ensure that your images are not distorted, not ports, etc. by changing the orientation, etc.

ATthis versionthe program is not yet active content tabs:
- Stock Quotes
- Social applications
- The Internet

Program language: Chinese (from version 0.14 - English)

Compatibility: WM 5 - WM 6.5.1, all screen resolutions, .Net Compact Framework 3.5

Homepage: http://www.sosopi.com

Download:
Version 0.24A: SoSoPi (Post # 9783676) , rus cab (Option 1 only qvga) , rus cab (Option 2)
Version 0.24: SoSoPi (Post # 9674777) , changes , rusifikatsiya2 , CAB
Version 0.22 (eng): SoSoPi v.0.22_EN.rar , thank sun4ous
Russified version 0.22 CAB: SoSoPi (Post # 9129303) , thank Claude speed

Find out which version to download

FAQ

Installing skins:
SoSoPi (Post # 8699950)

Seeing squares instead of Chinese characters:
SoSoPi (Post # 6970271)
SoSoPi (Post # 7080516)

Mounting weather(does not work!,readThreads of the last page) :
SoSoPi (Post # 7794937)
SoSoPi (Post # 7065520)
weather file for the large Ukrainian cities:SoSoPi (Post # 7065128)For Russian:SoSoPi (Post # 7360149)

SoSoPi hangs on the splash screen download:
SoSoPi (Post # 8700700)

The problem with the startup shell:
SoSoPi (Post # 9782108)

Version Archive

Version 0.21A Russified CAB: SoSoPi (Post # 8878865) , thank Claude speed
Version 0.21A + crack: SoSoPi (Post # 8670864) , changes
Version 0.21: SoSoPi (Post # 8670864) , changes
Russification file: language.dat thank d_kMT50
Russified version 0.21 CAB: SoSoPi (Post # 8742840) , thank Claude speed

Version 0.20: SoSoPi (Post # 8271502)
Russified version 0.20 CAB: SoSoPi (Post # 8321629) (Thank Claude speed )

Version 0.14: SoSoPi (Post # 7698177) , changes

Version 0.13+: SoSoPi (Post # 7465538) thank Crazyzyleksandr

Version 0.13 MSE Russified: SoSoPi (Post # 7392740)

Version 0.13 MSE: SoSoPi (Post # 7381191) thank dima8774

Version 0.13: SoSoPi (Post # 7361691)
Russified version 0.13: SoSoPi (Post # 7385494) (Thanks for the Russification dima8774 For cab'y - Claude speed )

Version 0.12A EXE:
0.12A dpi96
0.12A dpi128
0.12A dpi192

Russified version 0.12 CAB: (Thanks for the Russification dima8774 For cab'y - Claude speed )
DPI 96: SoSoPi_v0.12_by_Claude_Speed_DPI96.cab
128 DPI: SoSoPi_v0.12_by_Claude_Speed_DPI128.cab
192 DPI: SoSoPi_v0.12_by_Claude_Speed_DPI192.cab

Version 0.12 EXE:
0.12 dpi96
0.12 dpi128
0.12 dpi192

Russified version 0.11 CAB: (Thanks for the Russification dima8774 For cab'y - Claude speed )
DPI 96: SoSoPi_by_ClaudeSpeed__96_.cab
128 DPI: SoSoPi_by_ClaudeSpeed__128_.cab
192 DPI: SoSoPi_by_ClaudeSpeed__192_.cab

Version 0.11 EXE:
0.11 dpi96
0.11 dpi128
0.11 dpi192

Russified version 0.10 CAB: (Thanks for the Russification dima8774 For cab'y - Claude speed )

Version 0.10 EXE:
0.10 dpi96
0.10 dpi128
0.10 dpi192

Russified version 0.09 CAB:

Version 0.09 EXE:
0.09_dpi96
0.09_dpi128
0.09_dpi192

Russified version 0.08 CAB:

Version 0.08 EXE:
Attached fileSoSoPi_v.0.0.8__res96.rar(1.51 MB)
Attached fileSoSoPi_v.0.0.8__res128.rar(2.12 MB)
Attached fileSoSoPi_v.0.0.8__res192.rar(3.41 MB)

Russification

for0.20 Option from >>diR<< , or - Option from OsitKP
for0.14 SoSoPi (Post # 7709041)
for0.13 MSE SoSoPi (Post # 7382361)
for0.13 SoSoPi (Post # 7366366)
for0.12 here
for0.11 here
for0.10 here

пїЅ The theme of the discussion and the creation of skins for SoSoPi

Post has been editedKikujiro_SPb - 24.11.11, 23:31

Rep: (185)
And I liked the jacket. Even so ... I do not know where in all there are drawbacks, but for 3 days yuzaniya any problems experienced. The main thing that you liked that it was not glyuchnutaya Manila and not overloaded monster SPB MS. Everything in its place as it should. Pleased with quick launcher, not a regular blocker and the fact that despite its polnoekrannost "Start" button is still available, even though 6.5.3 ...

In general, about the shortcomings, the "weather" and other tabs in addition to the "main", "launcher", "contact" and "SMS" as for me superfluous. The device allows me to forget about the operatives, because this jacket even NFS Shift work is not taking off.

Real disadvantage as for me - this is the Chinese language (even in translation missing squares) on the main launcher is not separately configurable, and takes the first 5 labels from the next tab, and then in that the launcher tab, and contacts all the same amount of data is limited. More than 15 (like) they do not support elements (nonsense in fact, not a lack of). Well, the fact that start-up, it's a bit of the old apparatus. It seems that back ... 6.1 (that is, too trifle).

In general, I surprised that such a fast and stable software and not the final version. Chinese fellows in one word. Another would be translated at least into English and it would be done at all class !!

Rep: (41)
OsitKP @ 18.3.2011, 17:20*
System processes are viewed? People write, gwes.exe growing nemeryannom.

I tried different options, oddly enough, but gwes.exe left with one and the same values.

Rep: (41)
Meryl gwes.exe staff a task manager, the values ​​are 4.98 to, 5.19 meters posle.Pribavka about 5% .Not know a lot or a little.

Rep: (0)
at the expense of gwes.exe: 6.0 mb up, after 11.6 mb ...

Rep: (84)
I like it! A good jacket! :) I am sorry that is not a block. machine. weather haze :(

Post has been editedcolins - 21.03.11, 16:44

Rep: (48)
kick-ass program, and the main thing is not eating the same resources as the Manila ...

she would have more opportunity tudeynyh plug-ins on the main display, and the built-in dialer similar to the contacts tab - prices would not it have been

I go do something hardreset, and inflated it clean.
Many thanks for the translation

Rep: (22)
On i900 witu works fine, but there are some troubles, but of course the weather, podglyuchivaet indicators wifi bluetooth, (eg vkyuchil turned off the Wi fi and an icon like included so far!) Another void in the music tab! I would like to new versions and development at the expense of memory usage did not even notice the difference that a Today screen, this program!

Rep: (2)
on GarminAsus M20 works great, also did not notice the glitches, the weather had turned off darabotat and the program will be super

Rep: (7)
On Sunno A880 unit normal flight :)

The site of the program is already version 0.09.

Post has been editedcasper.home - 23.03.11, 09:36

Rep: (1123)
casper.home @ 23.3.2011, 9:33*
version 0.09.

here

Attached files

Attached fileSoSoPi_V0.09.rar(6.31 MB)

Rep: (206)
Here are the new version:
Attached file0.0.9_dpi96.rar(1.51 MB)

Attached file0.0.9_dpi128.rar(2.13 MB)

Attached file0.0.9_dpi192.rar(3.43 MB)

Something did not look that there are third page and have already laid out before me

Changes:
- Fixed strips of contacts tab
- Fixed the Start menu at the bottom of the screen
- Fixed the screen after locking and action from the lock screen. On the screen, two new blocking slider added (forced off the backlight on and off all PDAs). We began to show signs of various events new sms, missed call, etc.
- Changed the context menu line
- accelerated rendering speed interface in some cases,
- Optimized contact tab
- Reworked the message manager
- Increase the speed of the initial loading interface
- Increased the window to view the sms
- Increased line and worked a variety of effects to work with the Contacts tab
- Many more small and barely noticeable, but the important parameters

Post has been editeddmand - 24.03.11, 11:51
Reason for editing: 1 from vector_6233

Rep: (54)
The weather of course I spun. Here's what it means to support domestic producers. Give Chinese servaki weather worldwide.

Post has been editeddinamov - 23.03.11, 20:20

Rep: (615)
dima8774
Weather does not work, so I can not understand clearly the meaning of these 6 rows. Something about the clothes and make-up ...

Works...
Attached Image

This is what appears after the upgrade:
Attached fileweather.xml(1.92 KB)

If this file to replace the squares (characters) on any words in Russian (or transfer), then after restarting the program translation is picked up. Infa can someone come in handy.
And about the clothes and make-up, because it is they have such a chip. The type of advise. I encountered such a Chinese plug-in for
Chome. That was something. TitaniumWeather and some do not lie in functionality.
P.S.
In general, it seems this is the case:
In the program only selects a city from the locations. dat.
Then, after the selection, starts SSPWeather. exe and this is it then writes the weather forecast for xml.
I just replaced the method of global SSPWeather spear. exe to another with the same name. After selecting a new city exe it has fulfilled without any problems. In theory, if we replace locations. dat Chinese city on the Russian and native SSPWeather.ehe to another program (with the same name), but that would take the weather forecast for our cities (does not matter which server) and write it in the same weather.xml, the problem with weather decided to be. It remains the case for small. Find programmer, who would it all be brought to life.

Post has been editedbol123 - 24.03.11, 01:53
Reason for editing: Clarified

Rep: (151)
If it takes the data from the server, then there is not something to be done.
By the way, if necessary, try to install this kabik, the device will see the Chinese characters instead of squares.

M
Added to the cap. Thank!

Post has been editedKikujiro_SPb - 03.04.11, 22:46

In general, anything can look like this:
Attached Image

But it was revealed a nasty feature of the program.
forecast icons seem tied to the data from the server. If you replace the incomprehensible 晴 here: day day_weather = "" here night_weather = "" in the understandable .xml "Sunny", the current forecast icons falls off. Everything else is taken up without any problems. Ambush...

Rep: (133)
And you can put SSPWeather.exe program itself, which you replace the standard.

Rep: (14)
probably not the subject matter is necessary to ask, but when you lock in SoSoPi device locks immediately in S2U2 and the standard blocker as standard can be turned off?

dima8774
I changed "晴" on "Sunny" in .xml, and I, too, all the icons have disappeared. Then I found "晴" in the executable file and changed it to "Sunny", and everything turned out. Just what is the use, not to change the xml-file every time?

Try to put in the main exe instead of the sun - is clear. And just to register clearly in the xml. Icons fall off or not?
If you do not fall off, you can come up with that, and with the weather;)

dima8774
Icons will not fall off if exe and xml spelled the same word.

It's a good news.
There are 4 options of what to do with the weather:

1: Just do not get. The forecast is taken from Weather.com.cn and there's nothing there for us.
2: Not so difficult as it seems. It is only necessary to have a basic exe to distinct forecasting translation for proper display of icons.
3: What's the point?
4: It is proved by personal experience that not all weather servers are equally useful: D Well, or indeed to score ...

Rep: (0)
Lord, the program certainly cool. It is a pity that the weather did not adapt. And one more thing on the calendar some squares (probably he also takes the data about the holidays and important events of the day from an Internet), moreover, it does not display the current calendar WM recording (it seems that he does with it is not related), and the week starts a resurrection. In general, there is no use calendar. By the way, why the tab "Photos" and "music" at all empty?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/03/20, 00:48