> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В® andMemory | Optimization of RAM work

Rep: (133)
andMemory
version: 1.6

Last update of the program in the header:21.07.2011

Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Description:
Attached ImageAndmemory The program provides a memory optimization. You can either manually or automatically optimize memory and terminate processes.

optimization modes:

manual optimization
You can select "topspeed Optimize" or "Quick Boost". For the operating mode "topspeed Optimize" required Root-law. You can also create a "white list" of processes.

Auto Optimization
There are six thresholds: when the memory usage exceeds the amount you specify a value, the system will automatically complete the process and free up memory. Processes are completed in the following order: empty app, content provider, hidden app (hidden application), secondary app, visible app (active application) and foreground app (background application). There are four buttons: "topspeed" - quick cleaning of memory, "balanced" (balanced mode), the "Default", and "Apply" button, you need to click after selecting a mode.

Homepage: http://code.google.com/p/iandbox/downloads/list

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download:
version: 1.6 Attached fileAndMemory_v.1.6.apk (280 KB)
Version: 1.6 RUS В® andMemory (Post # 8569028)

Past versions

Post has been editedbrabus 86 - 30.04.12, 22:55
Reason for editing: translation of description

Rep: (279)
on screen is pretty good ...
schA'll be getting ...: rolleyes:

Rep: (107)
nothing like this program, briskly brushing, will testit

Rep: (144)
Need Russian, craftsmen make the transfer, thanks in advance!

Rep: (91)
put to work and then we'll see, the way to bend off.sayte Chinese) has software for android is.

Rep: (107)
Excuse me, but what's translate what ?????

Rep: (94)
Today put a new beta version
Zaberat AndMemory 1.2 signed beta:Attached fileAndMemory_1.2_signed_beta.apk(326.88 KB)

AndMemory is an android memory optimization software, It can be manually or automatically optimize memory and end the processes, It is the best memory management software for freeing memory, can make your phone run smoothly when you run many apps.
1) fixed a problem can not quit in 2.2 and 2.3 system
2) repaired a dialog exception when system reboot
3) support more android version (1.5? 1.6? 2.1? 2.2? 2.3)
Before installing remove ranniyu version of the program.

Post has been editedTerminal megic - 13.03.11, 08:18

Rep: (178)
on disaer useless because memory as dirt, IMHO

Rep: (144)
surgeonman,
Just accustomed to in their native juzat bend.

Rep: (21)
Strangely enough, the rest of the killers of Ruth is not needed.

Rep: (94)
basYl @ 14.03.2011, 9:26*
Strangely enough, the rest of the killers of Ruth is not needed.

Actual capacity of the program without the root, Root program need to implement additional functions, such as adjusting the Volume of memory.

Post has been editedTerminal megic - 14.03.11, 03:34

Rep: (30)
A very useful thing!
My Spica became just fly!
If you previously had to kill a dozen open source applications to smooth the flight it was, but now I deleted my a task killer.
This program does everything herself. It does not prevent working with the phone, but increases its speed.

Thank you very much!
By the way products and I do more and more popular.
Before I used andFTP.

It should be version AndMemory 1.2 signed beta.
I use Balance mode.
Translation is not needed, because dostatchno select the mode, you can forget about the program !.
And, yes, and turn off the display of the program in the notification bar. It's not needed!

Post has been editedt0rr - 15.03.11, 11:12

Rep: (3)
VС–dmС–nna robota- I5500 root polС–t Normal

Rep: (12)
good prog ... like bysro became)))

Rep: (127)
Something I have not friends with LauncherPro, is added to the white list, it is useless, hangs.
Maybe someone knows the problem?

Rep: (596)
Leo Andrei and through Haret normal flight, transitions smoother steel. :-)

Rep: (1)
that's just it kills and widgets and a part of the system and then protsessov- OH, alarm clock did not work (clock process), and then when an incoming call device hangs tight. So caution is the first! ;)

Rep: (0)
Or it seems to me, or it eats battery hellish.

WildFire WildFire, put the auto mode, turbo, or whatever his name is ... Battery per day village to zero when using an inactive device.
Usually with the same use was enough for 2-3 days.

Rep: (20)
Or it seems to me, or it eats battery hellish.

Similarly. Demolished.

Rep: (133)
andrrr and maxxwozz try Auto Memory Manager ...

Rep: (4)
People, yes you that? All Android system, users know that RAM for ochisheniyu program by killing protsesov (applications) put the battery for at least 15-20%, and even more. Everyone knows Android algorithm redundant RAM memory to the needs of other processes. Although the way someone like))). Who needs speed - a task that managers who charge batteries longer :). I choose the latter

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/02/20, 8:32