> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Pocket Controller | a program for controlling a PDA with a PC

Rep: (750)
Pocket Controller-Professional
Version 6.02 build 1438

Last update of the program in the header28.04.09

Attached Image

Description:
Pocket Controller-Professional - software for transparent work with Pocket PC PDA and MS Smartphone through a desktop computer. It can greatly help in two areas - data entry (you can use the keyboard and mouse), and to demonstrate the tasks, such as work programs for PDAs. In addition Pocket Controller-Professional is able to take screenshots, working in horizontal and vertical orientations, has 4 zoom level, is able to use the clipboard desktop, transfer files, work in task manager mode, do viderolikov, execute macros, execute DOS commands, etc. .d.

Opportunities:
  • Working with Pocket PC through a desktop computer (you can use the keyboard and mouse)
  • You can adjust the size of the virtual screen Pocket PC to taste
  • Create action records
  • You can use the Remote DOS Box Tool to remotely execute DOS commands
  • Skins support
  • Full screen mode with customizable background - very convenient for presentations
  • Wysiwyg printing with scaling
  • Making screenshots
  • Implemented overall the Clipboard
  • Built-in file manager - File Transfer via ActiveSync or TCP / IP
  • Recording a macro
  • much more

Offsite: www.soti.net

Download:
Version 6.02 build 1438: Pocket.Controller.Pro.v6.02.Build.1438.Incl.Patch.rar thank Petrov_Vodkin
Separately Patch 6.02
Crack 1: Attached fileSOTI_Pocket_Controller_Pro_v6.02_Build.1438_RUS.rar (735.89 KB)
Crack 2 (replace the attached file downloader on BB) Attached filePocketController_rusik.rar (2.57 MB)

Version Archive:

Version 5.05 broken line: SOTIPocketController_Prov5.05Build768.rar
Version 6.00 Build 1229: PCPro600Setup.exe + Patch # 1 + Patch # 2 - thank Herbert wells
Version 6.01 patch + + + Russifiers instruction: Pocket_Controller_6.01.zip - thank LeXX-kiev
Version 6.01 build 1256: SOTI_Pocket_Controller_Pro_v6.01_Setup.exe + crack - thank Alyans
Version 6.02 build 1426: Pocket_Controller_Pro_v6.02.rar - thank Petrov_Vodkin

Similar programs in the Catalog.

EveryWAN Remote Support Personal Edition
My mobiler
etc. ofRemote control of a PDA from a desktop computer
(if you have something to add to this list - click on the "Complaint" ...)

Purchase legal version of Pocket Controller-Professional

Post has been editedKikujiro_SPb - 07.02.13, 00:02

Rep: (265)
But the new version is support for Russian entry!
what it means to support Russian entry, Russian face or what?

Rep: (1)
BigRoad @ 24.12.05 08:06:32
But the new version is support for Russian entry!
what it means to support Russian entry, Russian face or what?

This means text input on a PC keyboard with Russian letters, and it appears correctly on the Pocket PC in any text document. No need for any "dancing with tambourines" and third-party prog.

Post has been editedLaret - 24.12.05, 18:43

Rep: (3)
Bigroad
Laret
not the fact that you will have something that I ... the whole thing was so
one day bought a car, well, as befits 23.12.2005 FS Pocket Loox 720 and all the bandura to it (before it was dell axim x5)
and so began to put the software in the first few days everything went ok, then began to swing from net, version pomomu rocked with HPC.ru, found pomoymu machine prompt you to restart, I clicked OK and there were dolphins and then the CCP was no answer (that only probyval) and before did beykap shorter XP had to do, do not look the same on dolphins after all =))
Well here's the story, the next time will be careful, because there is no normal beykaperov built into the system only restores glyuknuty abriveturu English and Russian with turns turbid
in shortnot the fact, folks, not a fact That you are not going to happen that I have, I wish you good luck!

elegand , In my opinion - in my opinion, and I do not remember it we can ask you in any case do not restart it: D Built bekaper fine with Russian friends, you're so vain, not built-Hosh, put Sunnysoft Backup Manager. Yes, I'm telling you that is not the case in the controller, set, poyuzat, I'm sure you'll like. And do not be afraid of you XP, "otherwise we will not see the best of luck." : D

elegand @ 25.12.05 09:53:54
not the fact that you will have something that I have the whole thing ...

I do not know - I have the new version of the old works great on my Qtek 9100. A bekapilki staff at all. Well, yes it is a topic for another. And now it is necessary to urgently find a cure. Very comfortable with a great Claudia notes different to wear, Contacts, and so on ... I want to!

Dunno what happened, did not return
absoyutno I do not insist on it does not install, just say the findings, which are possible in the future
vprnitsipe may mistake was clear, as I understand it, there was dofiga programs at startup, and besides, the PDA was not loaded podetski could he asked me to make him xp =)

elegand Already warmer: D

shorter will raise again, I shall communicate the result in the next few days, just wondering ...

Laret, 23.12.05 22:37:50
I found a cure. Prog + tablet _http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DWTUIC0G
Direct links is prohibited.

Check my link, I can somehow not used generator - maker, I can: huh:

Laret @ 26.12.05 06:45:05
Laret, 23.12.05 22:37:50
I found a cure. Prog + tablet _http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DWTUIC0G
Direct links is prohibited.

Check my link, I can somehow not used generator - maker, I can: huh:

Well the results?
no one has found the serial number?

In short everything is okey-docks: good:
fucking glitch or software conflict that has started right now ... now I recommend a program prshla expert: D

elegand It looks like my efforts were not in vain,: D Art convincing: rtfm: great power
: comando:

People !!! Give somebody numbered to 5.05 (if one exists) or pour 5.04 (soaked your distribution :(

brut , Thank you: angry:
Sorry, force of habit decided that 5.04 ofsayta removed: D

Rep: (22)
The new build adds support for a set of Russian. But the number does not work.

Rep: (406)
Is it possible to put the latest in a cap and a method of Russification Claudia too.

Rep: (750)
broken line

Attached files

Attached fileSOTIPocketController_Prov5.05Build768.rar(6.2 MB)

Huge merci! Everything is working. That's only a small problem, it does not want my old version 5.04 removed from the CPC. Through aktivsink choose to remove and ... nothing happens. Is removed from the machine, the CPC writes that the program can not be removed completely, and reboot (SR) machine begins to require some kind of library. The new version also not be placed respectively - wrote that he could not be installed. Problem was solved XP and restore from backup. Then he blew a program with BB and put the new version without deleting the old with the machine. PDA swearing, cursing, but programulya stood. Like all works, but I'm afraid that stood not correct and it will come out sometime. What do you advise?

Rep: (11)
I also can not deinstalit

Post has been editedPendalf23 - 17.01.06, 17:19

Rep: (15)
Loma SOTIPocketController_Prov5.05Build768.rar not work. It is necessary to serial ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/06/20, 1:20