Ultra Voice Changer | Make your voice completely unrecognizable.

Rep: (36)
Ultra voice changer
version: 1.12

Last update of the program in the header:11.03.2011

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Do you want to send a voice message and stay incognito? Ultra Voice Changer will make your voice completely unrecognizable. Using this application you can speak like an alien or to add the voice of the metallic echo of the robot.

In the main menu, there are a few basic points. First of all, the record button and microphone sensitivity control. Slightly effects menu located below, this is where you can turn your voice into something completely unusual and sometimes incomprehensible. A choice of several templates, including Alien (alien), Bee (Bee), Helium (He) and others. Once saved, your vocal experimentation can be put on a call, or send to friends.

Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.k...hanger_chipmunk

Additional Information
Russian interface: Unknown

Download: version: 1.12
Attached fileUltra_Voice_Changer_1.12.apk(1.37 MB)

Past versions

Rep: (94)
Something recently these progressive lot, when it will make the program to change voice in real time, such as when you answer an incoming or outgoing call, without the use of an Internet.
Regarding the Activities Programs can say that as a toy made for 5 minutes, quickly becomes unusable and useless.
Test LG GT540 2.1 root

Post has been editedTerminal megic - 11.03.11, 04:25

Rep: (9)
say can not be done and what would call and voice changes
as well as the futility of such a program

Rep: (0)
: Beee: And how in the Chinese do? Damn, in cheap Chinese "phone-to-TV" feature works cient and during the conversation! And here such serious apparatina and nothing can not come up !!!! :(

Rep: (1)
SemchenkOFF @ 14.03.2011, 01:29*
And how in the Chinese do? Damn, in cheap Chinese "phone-to-TV" feature works cient and during the conversation! And here such serious apparatina and nothing can not come up !!!!

Developers can be seen not so busy: D

And how in the Chinese do? Damn, in cheap Chinese "phone-to-TV" feature works cient and during the conversation! And here such serious apparatina and nothing can not come up !!!!

: D Yes, this feature is not disabled because guilt Chinese microphone ...)))
p.s. I could not resist..)

Support

Rep: (4)
SemchenkOFF @ 14.03.2011, 09:29*

and do not say, damn ... sorry ...

Rep: (7)
Oh, very well) But the question is how to get a record out?

Rep: (2)
DroidVox -Voice Changer (NEW by mikrosonic), she realized like Live voice change.

Posted 07-11-2011, 14:55:

here vidos

Post has been editedkotovs - 07.11.11, 14:56

It would be just super to call a friend in a voice and say something like, "Hi, I want to play with you in the game malekuyu" xD

: Lol: vnature)

Rep: (166)
and the meaning of the program in what? simply recording a changed voice? : Happy:

Rep: (278)
Chet like 1.7 more effects was :-)

Yet there is a program to a real-time working?!?!?! Or not!?!?!?!

In my FLY iq245 plus has built a program to change voice in real time, only costs 30 rubles / min: shok:

Rep: (3973)
Deluxe Ultra Voice Changer v1.10 on June 16, 2013 Full deluxe version of chathu_ac .
What's new in this version :
updated ui. use ogg / vorbis audio files for favorites and email attachments. added ability to create an email attachment directly from the main screen. when incoming phone call is detected, gracefully stops the current recording / playback.

Attached files

Attached fileDeluxe_Ultra_Voice_Changer_v1.10_by_chathu_ac.apk(2.38 MB)

Post has been editedAnatoliy - 18.06.13, 17:18

Rep: (11726)
Deluxe Ultra Voice Changer v1.11 from chathu_ac

What's in this version: (Updated: Oct 7 2013)
fix for Samsung Galaxy S4, et. al.

Attached files

Attached fileDeluxe Ultra Voice Changer v1.11 apkmania.com.apk(2.38 MB)

Post has been editedGiacomino - 08.10.13, 22:57

Rep: (16)
And how in the Chinese do? Damn, in cheap Chinese

- Yes kitatsy (! Though I can not stand them) make Iron on request - like a manager (pereprodazhnik bloodsucker) will order - and did!
- and his ketatskuyu - "branded" technique makes bad (well, the price-quality-functionality)!
- BUT! there is such a shit "dew" respectively managery miser! bought cheaply and sold expensively -What ketatsu as ordered and did (I've seen the Twin technique, only one unit rusManag ordered, another brought from "abroad" -edron loaf! (from -11 zarubezhki products) all that is on display displayed - and all the functions of the buttons and has a controlled !, in Russian -only three positions at the same knopochkaah, the price of 200 different ru).

- Oh, I remember the first ketatsky Bibikov - I ate all formats (spit on all laws) and encoded and commercial. and the cost of a pocket, then came rusManager -Start buy outrageously-lowering ulamyvaya purchase. prices and ketatsy Prochukhan, all inadequacy, pohezali all the goodies, so shta freak who need to find out more. ..

Rep: (190)
fich999 @ 03.03.2014, 13:28*
I was born and lived in a time when in rosee WERE NATURAL PRODUCTS AND TECHNOLOGY shitty.
- I lived 50 years and I see ?! - GOVONNYE products, and techniques at all
not. (Fich)

: Yes:: thank_you:: i-m_so_happy:;)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/02/20, 21:48