> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В® WiFi PPPoE | WiFi PPPoE connection via an ADSL-modem

Rep: (31)
WiFi PPPoE
version: 1.0

Last update of the program in the header:10.03.2011

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Description:
Its main purpose is for user to make PPPOE connection via WIFI, e.g. dialing through ADSL Modem with user name and password provided by some internet ISPs. This app makes the Android devices be able to connect to Internet directly via PPPOE dialing through WIFI, and no need for another WIFI Router any more.

System Requirement
1 Android OS 2.0 and above (support for 1.5 / 1.6 is ready but depends on the request)
2 Android devices (phone or tablet) with root privilege and busybox tool installed

This app will be better in the near future. Please join our forum for the trouble shooting and update: enbbs.cnddu.com

If, simply, the task of the program is to raise the PPPoE connection via WiFi connection with ADSL-modem that are not in the router mode (e.g., Bridge mode). On my HTC Magic with Android 2.2.1 (Cyanogenmod 6.1.0) started and worked as it should (the entire process is displayed on screen), unlikePPPoEWWho have not earned a mnu on any firmware = \

Homepage: http://www.cnddu.com/
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.cnddu.wifipppoe

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download: version: 1.0
Attached filewifipppoe.apk(240.26 KB)

Past versions

Post has been editedXquader - 10.03.11, 14:06

Rep: (48)
lifting PPPoE connection via WiFi connection with ADSL-modem is not in the router mode,

And if I have the modem to the router, it is possible through this program to raise the PPPoE connection?

If the modem into the router mode (ie, PPPoE raised in the modem) like as will be sufficient to establish a WiFi connection to the modem, pre-configuring your IP, GW, and network mask in the WiFi settings on your phone.
In this case, the program will not be needed.

Rep: (48)
:) Do not we have here in Belarus everything through Z. We have 2 network. 1 Guest (only in the country) 2-all online. So the router guest, and the Internet should be lifted permanently. Okay, I'll try it now :)

I myself and Belarus near the buflu, I just have not yet come across a modem that could raise one compound within themselves, and one in Windows (in Windows, both had to raise, that is yuzal Bridge);)
So check ...

Post has been editedXquader - 10.03.11, 17:32

Rep: (94)
Besides Ruta still Busi-box should be set

Rep: (0)
As far as I know at PODEM Promsviaz from bayflay can pick 2 different compounds. At least we were sitting on 2 different Account with one modem

It's right now, they give Promsviaz with WiFi and multiple ports (hence more opportunities), but before vpindyurivali huawei single port without wifi, that's it in router mode, only one wan can be set to one and totzhe vpi / vci ...

Post has been editedXquader - 11.03.11, 15:47

Rep: (7)
Hello. Tell me, please, can I connect my Dell Streak on Android to access point D-link DAP-1150 access to the Internet? The access point stuck twisted pair to the Internet. There is also a laptop, it is connected to it without any problems. In the tablet the other Wi-Fi some kind of something? I have to deal with the guy looked at it and said it was not possible and it is necessary to buy a router. There is a sincere question, why the heck I was then a point of access? Maybe there is some kind of trick? And if I still have a 4-port modem vebstrim Intercross 5633 NE, with this in mind, you can create the opportunity to enter the tablet to the Internet? Help me please.

Rep: (1)
I have to deal with the guy looked at it and said it was not possible and it is necessary to buy a router

here to read about such "savvy guys and I want to cry ... everything should work. Just tell him to buy a radiator (in Russian battery) the old" Soviet-type "model. And leveled her own hands!

Post has been editedEugeN4EG - 14.03.11, 15:57

You want to say that using only an access point, you can pick up on the internet access point? He says that the router needs to raise the internet and distributing it through the access point, and she will not be able to raise the Internet. The guy made that Dell has connected to an access point (Access Point and she was connected to the ADSL modem, but the modem without the phone to the point of not cling). After connecting to an AP program tried to Dell, to enter the name and password of the provider (eg WiFi PPPoE), but the Internet did not come out. What did not help, please.

Post has been editedPavel735 - 14.03.11, 16:06

He says that the router needs to raise the internet and distributing it through the access point

and how sorry you are via laptop to go online? Lift connection means windose?

Rep: (67)
It works fine. : Happy: Promsvyaz modem in Roth. Now I do not know where I will put traffic layfovsky (500-600 mb is every month). : Lol:

Rep: (43)
Arkasha_bel @ 10.03.2011, 17:19*
Do not we have here in Belarus everything through Z. We have 2 network. 1 Guest (only in the country) 2-all online. So the router guest, and the Internet should be lifted permanently. Okay, I'll try it now

Speaking of ByFly, actually since January of this year, the guest and external resources are divided on the provider side, enough to raise only one connection :)

Rep: (5)
Not always, sometimes faltering, and traffic counts are not correct ... So long as hope for their risky system ...

EugeN4EG, yes, in Windows, first connect to the access point, then select the predefined high-speed connection pppoe and insert the name and password from your ISP. The Dell I but to connect to the access point can not do anything. There is not generated height. Conn. and there is no place to enter your password and the name of the provider. Maybe I misunderstood something? Can you explain please.

in this case, I apologize (because of an incorrect (incomplete) description I did not possess all the information). most likely you will need and whether to buy a router as a companion advised, or access point with router functions.

Rep: (2)
Bayflay Promsviaz + + optimus one failed to connect with an elevated guest on the modem connection to a coin. Just like in the screenshots in the header, but the access to external resources are redirected to 86.57.151.24

EugeN4EG, thank you. Now, just buy a router.

Rep: (70)
XQuader @ 10.03.2011, 16:31*
I myself and Belarus near the buflu, I just have not yet come across a modem that could raise one compound within themselves, and one in Windows (in Windows, both had to raise, that is yuzal Bridge);)
So check ...

In fact, any Baflevsky modem allows.

Bolynita @ 11.03.2011, 11:07*
As far as I know at PODEM Promsviaz from bayflay can pick 2 different compounds. At least we were sitting on 2 different Account with one modem

With oinakovym VCI No way. :(

Post has been editedNeoStalker - 15.03.11, 20:17

NeoStalker
Vobscheto not any, like Huawei SmartAX MT880u (for other huyavaey models have firmware that adds this capability), but in this case in any way: P

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/10/20, 8:17