> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC Incredible S - Purchase

Rep: (1190)
Buying DiscussionHTC Incredible S
HTC Incredible S, HTC Vivo
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware (OS 2.2.1 - 2.3.5) пїЅ | Firmware (OS 4.0) пїЅ | CyanogenMod 7 пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Incredible S Owners Club пїЅ |

HOW TO USE A SEARCH!

DevSale (official storesavagemessiahzine.com) - 14 390 rubles (PCT)

On that note about buying
Authorarkos7
"In the first box sealed with a sticker with the inscription VOID. Open it can only be through the body of this sticker, so see if the sticker tore off.
Check out the complete set (the list is in the user Manual); microSD 8GB 4th class (and not some other!) must already be installed on your phone. Bags with components (of 3 pcs) must be integers + small black cardboard with waste paper.
Check the IMEI on the box and under the battery - should be the same (after the first thing in the dialer, dial * # 06 # and check the IMEI is already so). Itself, the battery must be separated from the film contacts (if not, then we unpacked the unit).
Just check the unit itself: the film and can be removed carefully to such Russified, so to check Dykhne on the glass and see whether there are traces, fingerprints, etc...
Under the rear lid on one of the screws should be a small sticker with the word VOID (if damaged, or is not available, it would mean dismantling the machine).
When first turned on, the phone will ask you to set it up (but if the right shows the homescreen, then already included and did XP).
Check the screen on dead pixels (I built this for 5 PNG'shek 480x800: R, G, B, W and BK, and threw them on the left had a map, and you can program), when viewed from the machine, insert the sim card in advance, at the same time check the sound and communications . Check fotik (in m. Hr., And a front camera) flash volume rocker. G-sensor can be checked Teeter'om. Rotate the touch button, you can check in your browser. It would be nice to test a WiFi and GPS. "

To check for dead pixels is better to use the service code*#*#3424#*#* and select the Video test

also useful to read the informationpurchase in pleer.ru(All set forth in this reference is a personal opinion of the author!) And more information
Attached filestandarts_quality_htc.pdf(218.46 KB)

[color = blue]
  • Thanks are usually expressed by raising our reputation! This can be done by any user who has typed 15 helpful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.

[/ color]
M
The topic is closed due to the long absence of activity in it.

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 31.07.15, 07:43
Reason for editing: Added link to Marriage

Rep: (72)
Ordered to HandTec))) is now zhdun))

Rep: (73)
Strange poll, I choose the answer that do not plan to buy, but that would be "will not fly" to finish the vote I have to choose what I buy either the PCT or gray, it is necessary to add to the second question the third answer

Rep: (4)
appeared on the PDA plaza, 20k.S number 9

Rep: (2)
And what of the desire HD differs? Already bought 2 Desire HD and do not regret. For the price of 16390. And this well, absolutely no different and is more expensive. Body only a little different.

Rep: (7)
Front camera :), I no longer have differences.
Well, the "right" battery, which in the future will be replaced by 1600-1800 from mugen.
For me it is the most powerful argument of, because of which no longer take Desire HD.

Rep: (27)
I will take it www.computeruniverse.net lowest price. For me, still a good plus side Incredible S 4 'is much nicer in the hand than the 4.3 "

Rep: (26)
Now in London, I went to the store, just wanted to buy a new phone. As a result, I took dhd, not incredible, even though they have available - Stay away and buy. They are about the same, but the incredible somehow not impressed - small and feel not like ....

Rep: (14)
Unjustifiably high price% (
so I would buy

Rep: (2)
We promise to Peter March 18 start of sales of the official HTC product. Yes - it's expensive, yes - not as big as the HTC Desire HD! But there are really 2 plus - to decide! Accum. - more capacious (and the ability to deliver increased subsequently) and presence - after the front camera!
Probably I will take.

All I zhdun =)))) I ordered on www.computeruniverse.net delivery came 455.37 EUREKA. about 18,200 rubles

Post has been editedDiavol - 08.03.11, 11:42

Rep: (0)
I was last week in Amsterdam and bought
incredible s girlfriend. I paid 19,000 rubles. (Taking into account the Tax Free).
Very nice unit, works quite quickly, in general a good thing)

That's only a problem as its interface to make Russian ?!

Living creature can tell?

Rep: (15)
Come to Market and download all there morelocale2 Russian choose :)

PS as the assembly?

Post has been editedSoadd - 08.03.11, 18:10

Rep: (7)
in my opinion the most interesting novelty, but a tall price.
As in Russia will be on sale, it is necessary to touch it, then maybe will order themselves from abroad.

Rep: (116)
Ehh .... good little animal! we must take! : Happy:

Rep: (14)
Lord already bought!
Does he have a drawstring fastening to the arm or neck?

Rep: (0)
The assembly is excellent.
strap fastening pomoymu not ....
Covers fit on HTC 4G
The protective film can not find (

Conclusions after the first few days of use:
pros +
very light
awesome screen
great camera

minuses-
The battery depletes quickly
bit tupit
No Russian Firmware

It is time the topic is probably already open "HTC Incredible S Talk"

Rep: (72)
I currently film on Ebay .. ordered deported from Germany .. 4 euros with shipping)

Rep: (22)
And because the theme accessories I am seen in the pictures item in monyu * Dock *
By the way about her cho thread who knows the thread?

Posted 09-03-2011, 18:26:

Keep Diavola

Rep: (1190)
Discussion

Post has been editedPro_Alexander - 10.03.11, 21:32

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/12/19, 18:25