> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Android Seven | Windows 7-style launcher

Rep: (472)
Android Seven
Version: 3.1 Pro

Last update of the program in the header:05.12.2012

Tags: llll launcher

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Windows 7 style launcher.

Description:
The key element here is the Start button. It is available in the lower left corner. After clicking it, a Windows-like menu will open, from which you can call up the full list of applications, a standard browser (for some reason, having an IE icon), a file manager and a control panel.

The file manager in the launcher is built-in. It allows you to perform all standard functions, however, when you click on some buttons, an offer to purchase a paid version appears. In the control panel, you can make a number of settings for the smartphone and the launcher itself.

The desktops here do not scroll, but you can add ordinary widgets and application links to them. In addition, the grid of the desktop here is more than the standard - 5x5.

Requires Android 2.2 or higher

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Homepage: http://www.joltatech.com/
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.j...ndroidseven.pro

Download:
Version: 3.1 PRO //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2275605/Android+Seven+Pro_3.1.apk

Past versions

Post has been editeddva974 - 18.04.17, 09:05
Reason for editing: Tags

Rep: (248)
Android Seven

As a result, we get neither Android nor Seven. : D

Rep: (51)
I read the description and, from this description, I do not understand what prompted the author to lay out this program.

Rep: (91)
BUThereis it worse?

Rep: (248)
Hell_1 @ 03/04/2011, 11:34*
But this is worse?

Both statues for gourmets and masochists. : D

Rep: (141)
treake throw plz wallpaper with the droid :)

Rep: (57)
Hell_1 @ 03/04/2011, 08:34*
But this is worse?

so that everywhere you poke, he asks himself to buy everywhere. And THIS is right now, let's see, on the mini-mock this is a mockery, and on the tablet I'll put it.

Rep: (93)
They would have done it already in the KDE style, it’s both native and more beautiful and much more convenient for Androydfans, and not return us to the Stone Age with windows (IMHO). If someone would pile something like that, it would be possible to buy such a thing, but to buy androyd and try to make windows out of it, this is a mockery - they would buy a mobile window and enjoy their happiness)) (IMHO)
Judging by the screenshots of the super mini icon), I think it’s not realistic to get a finger on the device as needed, when in the vertical position they are probably even smaller? An interesting trend in the minds of users: those who use window mobiles to turn them into an android)), and those who use androids also increasingly try guilty shells)) Whoever already had a device with a 2-boot axis) would be a joy ...

Rep: (54)
Throw off the wallpaper with the robot

Rep: (6)
I liked this shell more than from Chinese friends.

Rep: (3)
I really liked it. I'll leave it for now. Beautifully released, does not slow down, and the nostalgia for Vin Mobile has not disappeared. for a couple of weeks you can leave, although I would have implemented a little differently.

Rep: (236)
treake Thanks for the new version, the shell is quite well implemented, but on the screen with a size of 320x240 the icons look flattened, very thin, this shell is more implemented for tablets, it will look very nice there

Post has been editedMishanya2010 - 06.03.11, 12:28

Rep: (2774)
The program from the category of "must have pontanutsya advanced friends": happy:, functionality and interface leave much to be desired. Although the switch is smooth and without braking. on 2.3.3 normally functions, however, my IMHO, a lancer for pampering. Of course with such montsrami as ADW and Launcher Pro is not comparable well in any way.

In any case, the program will find its fans, because many of us were Winmobile users and if only someone switched from Winmobile to android, this program will be very useful to him. I am sure of that. ;)

Rep: (549)
on LG GT540 zero effect - writes When parsing the package, there were no problems (something like that). If anyone knows how to fix it - tell me, I really want to and try such a miracle) Thank you

Rep: (85)
cool launcher, at 2.3 it goes fine

Rep: (241)
why version 2.2.3.2 weighs half as much as the previous version v2.2.3.1 ...: scratch_one-s_head:

Rep: (472)
Djonik7777 @ 13.3.2011, 1:44*
why version 2.2.3.2 weighs half as much as the previous version v2.2.3.1 ...: scratch_one-s_head:

optimization! =)
Or again Opera Mini is stupid with me. = ((

Check, please. if it doesn’t work, I’ll reload in the morning.

Rep: (236)
Treake @ 03/13/2011, 02:05*
Check, please. if it doesn’t work, I’ll reload in the morning.

Works fine))) on the market the same weight

Rep: (126)
How can I use these buttons?
Attached Image

Rep: (35)
I only had to play for 5 minutes) I do not want to use constantly: D

Rep: (35)
Can anyone know a WM style launcher?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/01/19, 11:34