> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Vintage Comic Droid | More than 3,000 vintage comic books.

Rep: (8)
Vintage Comic Droid
version: 1.3.4

Last update of the program in the header:2.03.2011

Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Get free access to more than 3,000 vintage comic books.
It gives you free access to a library of public domain comics (NO DC, Marvel, etc.).
Download and read them directly on the phone. It requires Wi-Fi connection to download new issues of the comic book.
Just cleave cache. I rocked with Liquid'a, cash placed in a folder that is created after the installation. (Ie the first set and then throw the cache)
Downloaded one issue of Blue Bolt.

For android 1.6 and above

Homepage: http://www.eingrad.com/
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.e...ntagecomicdroid

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not
The program supports installation on SD (OS 2.2+).

Download: version: 1.3.4
Attached fileVintage_Comic_Droid.1.3.4.apk(2.01 MB)
Attached fileCache.zip(42.61 MB)

Past versions

Post has been editedJenyaIII - 02.03.11, 20:23

Rep: (27)
what for to translate a program if the comic will still be in English? :) Do not you think this is a fool's errand?
because those who can not understand the interface and in the comics are not 100% vedut.

it's up, I'm just sure that there is a good use of their energy :)

Rep: (8)
shaggoth @ 02.03.2011, 20:20*
what for to translate a program if the comic will still be in English? Do not you think this is a fool's errand?
because those who can not understand the interface and in the comics are not 100% vedut.

it's up, I'm just sure that there is a good use of their energy

Agree: D

Post has been editedJenyaIII - 02.03.11, 20:23

Rep: (1)
For people with a good command of English, good app.

Rep: (0)
But how to read it? And then I click on the comics, there appears Issue 1 click on it, writes Requesting Issue 1. What do you want?

Rep: (1)
TELIK980, everything ... enough ... and looked relieved.) Admit that you are so quickly has never browsing comic!

Rep: (0)
I tried to download any comic book, whether it is too long - closes the application without waiting for any effect, or something I do not understand. When you start the app again loading as though starts again.

Rep: (19)
March the project is closed, on error convenience store, on the off site so there is no bend ...: mellow:

Rep: (62)
RIP, most good alternativeManga watcher x

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/04/20, 18:01