> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

NVIDIA Tegra Zone | exclusive app store

Rep: (133)
NVIDIA Tegra Zone
version: 2.8.1

Last update of the program in the header:17.05.2013

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Exclusive app store.

Description:
NVIDIA Tegra Zone: The Destination for Mobile Games

Finding the best Android games just got easier. With the Tegra Zone app for your NVIDIAВ® Tegra в„ў -powered mobile device, you can easily find games that are optimized to exploit the full potential of the Tegra mobile processor. Discover unique, premium games for Android that deliver more visually-stunning graphics and smoother gameplay, so you can get the most out of your Tegra-powered mobile device.

Discover: Get all of the top games for Android at your fingertips. Find Android games to download quickly and easily.

Learn: Access professional game reviews, high-res screenshots, HD videos, and behind-the-scenes footage for the top Android games.

Share: Connect Tegra Zone to your social networks and let your friends know about your favorite new apps.

The Tegra Zone app is a curated, editorial-driven merchandizing front-end designed to enhance the shopping and discovery experience of differentiated games sold in Android Market. When a user decides on a game to purchase within the app, he / she clicks "Get It Now." This action links the user to the Android product page for that game where he / she finalizes the purchase and downloads the game. The complete sales transaction, game download, and game support happen within the Android Market through Google and the game developer.

Tegra Zone is not intended to replace the purchase, download, or functionality of the Android Market, but rather to compliment it by providing a selection of premium games that developers believe will offer an exceptional experience for users of Tegra-powered phones and tablets.

If you are looking for the best games for your Tegra-powered device, then Tegra Zone is a must-have Android app for you.

INSTALL
By installing the Tegra Zone application, you are confirming that you have read and agree to be bound by the License For Customer Use of NVIDIA Software (http://www.nvidia.com/content/DriverDownload-March2009/licence.php?lang=us ).

Permissions: Posting game comments within Tegra Zone requires storage of email address.

Homepage: http://www.nvidia.ru/object/tegra-zone-ru.html and http://www.tegrazone.com/
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.nvidia.tegrazone

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes
The program supports installation on SD (OS 2.2+).

Download:
Version 2.8.1 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2968490/TegraZone_2.8.1.apk

Past versions

Post has been editedGridzilla - 17.05.13, 05:06
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (9)
and meaning? on htc and other devices will not go these applications.

It was not written under the htc and other devices
written by tegrovskie Soup

Rep: (323)
mailrib @ 02.03.2011, 15:28*
I know that this is a vyusonik c Nvidia tegra2 on board.

except vyusonika devices with Tegra is not for you?

Rep: (50)
mailrib @ 02.03.2011, 18:13*
and meaning? on htc and other devices will not go these applications.

and govoirt sense this? have a HTC phone? This does not mean that HTC "center of the planet."

Rep: (42)
Finish offtopic.
short translation and meaning of the program:
a sort of repository (aka Market) with games for devices with a processor from the nvidia tegra respectively. In theory, the representation of the most vivid / colorful game with grafonom // in // krayzise with quality graphics

something like the idea

Post has been editedAtom960i - 02.03.11, 17:21

Rep: (323)
in general, it is a market for Tegra

mailrib @ 02.03.2011, 17:00*
there is..
stop holivar and troling.

You yourself and staged.

Rep: (1052)
M
We have started, stopped themselves. At this point.

According to the program - a great thing. Good nVidia;)

freemsk1,
Unfortunately, many programs are only graphical alterations under the dual-core processor Tegra 2. But the promise and serious exclusives.

Rep: (136)
siveZ @ 02.03.2011, 21:16*
Unfortunately, many programs are only graphical alterations under the dual-core processor Tegra 2. But the promise and serious exclusives.

BUThereand one of them.

Rep: (11)
Hmmm ... And for me it is only a beautiful screensaver ... And games on the phone IMHO only need to kill time before going on the subway or waiting for someone. Those. Lightweight and bystrozapuskayuschiesya. And in general - nice)))

Rep: (16)
Starter will explain how to do screenshots. I'm on with the Galaxy, without any additional software sometimes there is the same inscription as the first screenshot and screen in the appropriate folder.

Post has been editedelnar-m - 04.03.11, 17:09

elnar-m
The programScreenshot

Rep: (2)
For me as the phone is a phone. For games console has. If you play all the laptop or PSP and other portable consoles. But this is my personal opinion. I do not charge the phone more than once a day.

Rep: (473)
Nvidia Tegra Zone 2.1

What's New:
- Removed small device support (min resolution-480x800)
- Fixed multiple bugs, card / board filter
- Added non-Tegra device message for when non-Tegra users try to go to market
Attached fileNVidia_TegraZone_2.1.apk(1.24 MB)

Rep: (66)
ie playing with her will not go with Galaxie?

Do not go.

Rep: (473)
Nvidia Tegra Zone 2.2

What's New:
- Added videos to news items
- Squashed various bugs
- Removed non-Tegra device support

Attached fileNVidia_TegraZone_2.2.apk(1.24 MB)

Rep: (3)
And in my opinion it makes no sense to spread this program - it is installed as standard on all devices with tegra2
it is like to spread the android market

Rep: (7)
BANNERTM,

Not at all;)

Rep: (8)
I izvenyayus a silly question!
Games NVIDIA Tegra Zone is more expensive or cheaper than their counterparts for conventional android ustroyst: blush:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19, 22:44