> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

SHCCalc | specific heat equation solutions

Rep: (279)
SHCCalc
Version: 1.1.1

Last update of the program in the header:1.03.2011

Description:
Tool Android solutions for specific heat equation, known as Q = c В· m В· О”T. Fill three of the four fields in the form and tapnite "Calculate" button. All fields are labeled, and there is a brief help to operate the utility.

screenshots do not have, and do not need

Homepage: http://macroyauapps.byethost7.com/

Additional Information
Russian interface: Unknown

Download: Version: 1.1.1
Attached fileSHCCalc_111.apk(119.98 KB)

Past versions

Rep: (84)
This is for backward shkoloty? in my calculate one unknown of the four will be difficult for only the most gifted, and this is the fact that the heat capacity expansion in the tenth study ... but not in the second. :-D

Rep: (94)
sniper1515 @ 03.03.2011, 18:47*
This is for backward shkoloty? in my calculate one unknown of the four will be difficult for only the most gifted, and this is the fact that the heat capacity expansion in the tenth study ... but not in the second.

This is for those who have no time to sit and expect a huge amount of work, and the need for a rapid estimate everything, so I really liked the program and for my, at the time at hand to have similar programs.

Rep: (0)
Multiply 3 digits, truly titanic work, someone even though you are Labor, Academician perhaps?

Rep: (11)
the most useful prog answer)
androyd die if this continues)

Rep: (9)
something the size of such a bend too much ...
questionably
On Market though there?

Rep: (89)
Attached Image

Rep: (1)
AT LAST! Here is a program! I think every person in everyday life is constantly faced with the problem of calculating the specific heat.

Would be useful program for the calculation of building heat load, this is what we are discussing here, I do not even know what it is and why

Rep: (2)
sku11man @ 02.03.2011, 02:41*
specific heat, known as Q = c В· m В· О”T

egghead pancake)))) Q - heat, and the heat capacity is C !!! and in general it is calculated as dQ dT on ...

Neighing: lol:

Mast keV !!!

And Che is now doing something -))

P1RAN,
Smart ass? Ahahha killed simply. Epic Fail.

Rep: (4)
hahhhahhahahaaha
: rofl:

the correct program for professionals

For a moment, decided that the calculator performs calculations according to Bernoulli's equation. And this equation in mind and can be counted.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/06/20, 18:11