> Attention

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Instructions for Windows XP run on a PDA | This is not a debate, but INSTRUCTIONS !!!

Rep: (55)
11 May 2011 21:00. Subject RENEWAL !!! Fixed a bug. Previously, almost all Qvga did not work, now everything is OK! Images and Bochs pump is not necessary! Only the configuration file! I repeat, only one Qvga. Now Virtual Display does not need to put completely to anyone!
Also changed other settings on Qvga devaysakh earn up to five times faster.
1.Skachivaem Bochs:Link
More swing MSconsole.On glued to the post.
2.Skachivaem Vga-Key:Link
3.Skachivaem disk image with Windows XP:Link
4.Raspakovyvaem Bochs in the \ storage card \ bochs.
5.Ustanavlivaem Vga-key.Zatem go Settings->input->input-method>Vga-key->options->Show F1-F12.
6.obraz c.img disc throws in \ Storage card \
7. For VGA: File Bochsrc.txt (attached) throws in the root of the phone (not the memory card, just in the most-most root)
8.For Qvga download the file bochsrc.txtHERE
9.U one memory card is not called Storage card-in file write Bochsrc.txt Storage card instead of its name.
9. In the settings on the "camera" put Vga-Key (Input Panel, imput panel)
10.Zapuskaem \ storage card \ bochs \ bochs.exe.Zhmom 6.
11.Zhmom button "camera" (on her keyboard included), we click the F12, remove the keyboard and wait for the Windows boot :)
WHOM VGA screen, press F5 and will be at the top of the screen !!!
Whoever does not understand how to do step 5 instructions about video, nowhere more.DOWNLOAD
P.S. 300 MHz loaded 20.Kstati minutes, Nuditot virtual display is not necessary to put someone QVGA, I ordered in a special configuration file line, the image automatically optimized to fit :)
Who has the memory card is not called storage card, download this program:Download
All actions do at your own risk, if that happens I'm not guilty
How to download from Depositfiles without brakes? Very simple:Here you can get a normal link.
Who Qvga buutskrina and after just a black screen, put Nyditot Virtual Display, change the resolution to VGA and run on bochsrc.txt from VGAMay 11 The topic is updated, it is no longer necessary with the Virtual Display busy.
Video how to put the keyboard on the button:Download
Now maybe I will make Windows Longhorn (Vista beta version). And ready vista on my memory card to 4GB will not fit :(. Now downloading trimmed's seven, set to be 3GB.

Attached files

Attached filebochsrc.txt(1.38 KB)
Attached fileMSCONSOLE.cab(44.74 Kb)

Post has been editedvitya1599 - 27.07.15, 17:18

Mobile Windows'om hardly engaged, switched to Android, will be the norm font for it. I can do for WM.

Rep: (0)
How can I increase the RAM and it is not enough to acer iconia a500: P operatives want more performance tell us: happy:

You have Android, you here:BOCHS for Android .
And on the topic: go to File bochsrc.txt, there is a line of Memory, change it to the desired number.

Rep: (-2)
How do I rotate an image and then on my se aspen it looks like this

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedvasiliy83 - 16.03.12, 00:20
Reason for edit: forgot votku dobavit_))))

All done on the instructions, but does not want to open boch, not through the command line is not through a conductor. Why? no mistakes, not what not to be. only squeaked and all !?

On the ACER F-900 starts running and terribly slow. OS is loaded about 30 minutes. On WVGA suitable configuration of the VGA.

ZDdraste: D I have here, too, there was a poser HP iPAQ 211 Enterprise Handheld (210 Series) kada via the console launch, he writes bochsrc.txt: 3: display library 'win32' not available and then on press enter to exit: clapping:: clapping:

Hilal @ 10.08.2012, 19:38*
ZDdraste I have here, too, there was a poser HP iPAQ 211 Enterprise Handheld (210 Series) kada via the console launch, he writes bochsrc.txt: 3: display library 'win32' not available and then on press enter to exit

Your device is not compatible.

Rep: (12)
Please refresh all references to QVGA.I not pour on dipozit, and I've found that the weight of 1KB and flooded much tuda.Vylozhite here

Rep: (15)
Perezaleyte please image with Windows XP, and then to deposit all the dead links!

Perezaleyte please image with Windows XP, and then to deposit all the dead links!

I myself have not left these files for 3 years. Maybe someone from the theme they have, plz perezaleyte with me. +

Rep: (16)
theme dead, FIG perezalet who ..... well, there are two Asus a626 and a696 in the rules. state and htelos-would try to run xp on these devaysakh :)

When I wrote it, I wanted to make some money and poured on depositfiles, and they removed. I have these files, too, is long gone. I wrote to the PM for those who here before Signed Off, can someone save the file. If you find - lay.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/07/20, 18:08