> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

VK Video video audio player VK | video audio player for social network VKontakte

Rep: (472)
VK Video Video Audio Player VK
version: 8.0

Last update of the program in the header:18.06.19

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Video-audio player for the social network VKontakte.

Description:
160 MILLION video clips and audio tracks You can play and save to your phone or tablet from VK.com servers YouTube.com RuTube.ru 1TV.ru Vevo.com Vimeo.com and others as 240, 360, 480 and 720 With the help of the built-in browser you go through the pages of the VKontakte site, and with the help of the built-in player of the 6th generation, you lose and instantly rewind any FLV MP4 video files and MP3 audio tracks in ONLINE mode!

SAVE any video or music to the archive to play them later in the absence of an Internet connection. Listen to music from your Archive continuously using the convenient built-in audio player. Set any mp3 track as a ringtone on your phone.

Visit our website Vkvid.com for detailed information and tips on setting up the program. Email 24-hour support service [email protected]

You can watch and download without a login from any groups, for example:
vk.com/maximplus100500 (Max +100500)
vk.com/rutube (Russian jokes)
vk.com/vevomusic (the latest clips)
vk.com/tvcomedy (comedy)
vk.com/club624 (I love KVN)
vk.com/topmelody (all music genres)
vk.com/1tv
vk.com/klassnenkiy_ru.

The trial period of a full-featured application is 3 days. Then you need to send an SMS to activate.
Requires Android 2.1 or higher

Developer: VKvid.com
Homepage: http://vkvid.com/
Google Play:

Russian interface: Yes

List of changes
-Added channel / vimeo_music
- Full and mobile version of the site
-Play and download videos from VK.com servers YouTube.com RuTube.ru 1TV.ru Vevo.com Vimeo.com PromoDJ.com and others.
-Select folders to save video and audio files
-Any mp3 track can now be set as RINGTON of your phone.
-Safe video search is automatically disabled in the "My Videos" section
-Visit vkvid.com for a description
- 24/7 technical support [email protected] is always happy to help.

2.8 of August 6, 2011
• Added playback of video files with the extension. MOV
• Ability to add video to "My Videos"
• Ability to set the default default site (vkontakte.ru or vk.com)
• Changes following the site
• Added the ability to view photos through a slideshow
• New Settings
• History can be cleared
• Stable search from the "My Videos" section
• Audio tracks are played in a row from the track list.
• You can view and save videos from YouTube
• Select video quality
• Added the ability to pause.
• Improved performance
• Video validation in groups
• Empty news pages fixed
• Fix video in groups and in the title of audio tracks.
• Audio player now rewinds quickly on all devices.
• Stable

Download:
Version: 8.0 vkvideo_player (Gregory90)
Version: 7.5 vkvideo_player (Gregory90)
Version: 6.20 Attached fileVKvideo_6.20.apk (1.47 MB)

Past versions
Version: 6.12 Attached fileVKvideo_6.12.apk (1.18 MB)

version: 6.0 VK Video Video Audio Player VK (Post Gregory90 # 50467152)
version: 5.6 VK Video Video Audio Player VK (Post Irishka17 # 43604897)
version: 5.0 VK Video Video Audio Player VK (Post # 37241058)
version: 3.6 Attached filevkvid_play.apk (1.84 MB)
version: 3.5 VK Video Video Audio Player VK (Post # 30726512)
version: 3.1 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3571486/VKVideo+3.1_VKVideo+3.1.apk
version: 2.9 //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/1329671/vkvid_player_v2.9.apk
Version: 2.8 of August 6, 2011 Attached fileVKvideo_2.8_august_2011.apk (1.4 MB)

Version: 2.8b Attached fileVKvideo_2.8b.apk (769.11 KB)
(for LG Optimus 2x, Acer A500, Asus pad, Motorola XOOM, Adams and NVIDIA Tegra dual-core devices)
version: 2.8 Attached fileVKvideo_2.8.apk (1.39 MB)

version: 2.7 Attached fileVKvideo_2.7.apk (1.38 MB)

version: 2.6 Attached fileVKvideo_2.6.apk (1.38 MB)

version: 2.5 Attached fileVKvideo_2.5.apk (1.26 MB)

Version: 2.4 Attached fileVKvideo_2.4.apk (1.37 MB)

version: 2.3 Attached fileVKvideo_2.3.apk (1.37 MB)

Version: 2.2 Attached fileVKvideo_2.2.apk (1.37 MB)

Version: 2.1 Attached fileVKvideo_2.1.apk (1.36 MB)

version: 2.0 Attached fileVKvideo_2.0.apk (1.36 MB)

Post has been editediMiKED - 18.06.19, 04:52
Reason for editing: Update: new version 8.0 vkvideo_player

Rep: (64)
The program was installed normally, it opens the pages with the video, click on it to play, playback starts, but there is no sound, occasionally an incomprehensible rattle erupts and that's all.
Anyone have any thoughts what is the matter?
Android 2.1 of.

Rep: (349)
it’s working on the speaker, it’s fading. video and audio lose. now the minuses: there is no way out of the application, the VKontakte page is full, but I don’t even need to use the search wisely. The launched video is played right away, which is amazing, because I’m trying , but there is no pause that they usually press so that the video is uploaded and does not slow down, and there is no buffering chtol, it both starts up and throws in jerks, you won’t do anything. The rest is gorgeous. You can also add video and audio search to VKontakte in the menu, and then I watched videos only my own or friends. yes and in general VKontakte page, you can get the hell out.

Rep: (76)
First, let them do the normal software, there are plenty of bugs, for which it is not clear to pay. I'm taking it.

Rep: (0)
does not work on pocketbook iq701

Rep: (143)
The author tried to jump above his head.

+ I would like to see the code of the program so that I know for sure that this figota does not steal anything.
+ some fawn site.

Rep: (124)
The program on the LG P500 Optimus One works perfectly, video and audio reproduces without problems.

Rep: (6)
I don’t understand how to run the program, install, enter the standard browser, launch the contact, turn on the music - writes need a flash, the video does not play and does not write anything, what am I doing wrong?

Rep: (57)
Treake @ 02.27.2011, 03:24*
Then you need to send an SMS to activate.

With the message "NOT SUCH." The more SMS you send - the bigger you are not a sucker!

Rep: (364)
plush salmon totally agree with you. What guarantees does the author give? + payment by SMS somehow looks like a scam more, and even without reference to the Google market, soon serial numbers will probably go to the masses :-)

BigTV @ 27.2.2011, 20:20*
I don’t understand how to run the program, install, enter the standard browser, launch the contact, turn on the music - writes need a flash, the video does not play and does not write anything, what am I doing wrong?

install and go through it.

Rep: (57)
Vladi5700 @ 02.27.2011, 21:37*
Yes, and without reference to the Google market, soon serialists will probably go to the masses

Well, they won’t go, binding to IMEI all the same .. but payment by SMS is definitely not ice. What prevented you from getting into the market? Through SMS, in the same way, more than half of the cost will be lost .. The wagon and trolley are already able to pay for the payment systems, since they were able to write the program and connect payments on the site with automatic key issuance

Rep: (364)
treake and so how much does the program cost? Something I fear for the safety of accounting in contact. and payment through the market or just in case of emergency web money would be much more convenient. if the author brings this program to mind, then I think it will be in demand :-)

treake and so how much does the program cost? Something I fear for the safety of accounting in contact. and payment through the market or just in case of emergency web money would be much more convenient. if the author brings this program to mind, then I think it will be in demand :-)

about 100 rubles. VAT included.
I have already been on the 5th day, everything is normal with VKontakte.
Leopard @ 02.27.2011, 05:50*
PS for the future - make a normal purchase system, I live in another country, what kind of scoop with sms? D:

The list of countries is quite extensive .. I think yours will be there!

Post has been editedtreake - 28.02.11, 03:36

Rep: (226)
Leopard
But where did the 10.2 flash come from on the SGS?)) then 10.1 so it hasn’t moved anywhere yet)

Rep: (226)
Well, whatever you want, but it’s more expensive to tell your incomprehensible prog to yourself — it’s more expensive) and they write 200 rubles for the SMS as they wrote on the market and the code doesn’t come)) and then hear from your friends that it’s enough to send the flood already))
damn it is necessary to collect your program with ffmpeg, blackjack and everything else ...))

Post has been editedMEDBEDkin - 28.02.11, 17:08

Rep: (129)
the video slows down (via wifi) does not download, freezes, normally only music plays.

MEDBEDkin @ 02.28.2011, 16:53*
Well, whatever you want, but it’s more expensive to tell your incomprehensible prog to yourself — it’s more expensive) and they write 200 rubles for the SMS as they wrote on the market and the code doesn’t come)) and then hear from your friends that it’s enough to send the flood already))

I took about 100 rubles for SMS.
After sending an SMS with confirmation that everything went well, the code is not there!
after receiving the SMS, go back to the program and click 'Continue'. here just after that you will see the code.

Or go to the site, click on 'Full version' and it will be written at the bottom of the page - 'Did you send an SMS, but did not receive an activation code?'
Click where indicated, enter your number, click OK and the code will appear.

Post has been editedtreake - 23.06.17, 07:14
Reason for editing: added

Sizik @ 02.28.2011, 18:53*
the video slows down (via wifi) does not download, freezes, normally only music plays.

It seems to me that the program is not to blame.
On Samsung Galaxy, my video also slows down godlessly, and on HTC Desire HD flies!
Also can be uploaded to Kontaktovsky servers.

Post has been editedtreake - 28.02.11, 19:05

Rep: (74)
some kind of nonsense, to pay for an add-on on a browser that intercepts links to videos and transfers to the player, and the VK administration is aware of what’s going on? or is it completely legal? if yes, then why such troubles with payment via SMS

Rep: (7)
lg p500 A2.2.1
the video goes without sound, or with hissing, or the sound goes in jerks

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/23/19, 3:45 PM