Online kitchen to create themes | For many modified firmware

Rep: (524)
Ultimate Online Theme Kitchen

Actually, you need to start by surfing the Internet, I came across a link tothis site .
Honestly, I have been looking for this for a long time, because in this kitchen you can create your own topics with almost no effort, and even more so without knowledge in this area. So I decided to share. Everything can be changed there, given icon sets in the status bar, the color of the status bar, transparency ... and not only it, in general, you can change everything from the battery icon to boot animation (also choose the type of animation for transitions between windows);) Especially useful for those who want a round battery in the status bar.

What will be required from you:
  1. Perhaps the most minimal knowledge of the English language, but actually everything is intuitive there)
  2. Your framework-res.apk, SystenUI.apk or some other theme for Them Chooser

Work (for those who are too lazy to figure it out):
  • We go to the site.
  • We see several sections, such as: Home, Kitchen, Pickup, etc.
  • We open the Kitchen section, there, on points, we add everything you need.
  • And so, reaching the "File upload" section, we upload our framework-res.apk there
  • And to get the .zip archive you need to return to the "Summary" section and click on the "Submit work to kitchen" button there.
  • Sometimes there is a kitchen that doesn’t keep up with the topics and you can get your own as soon as the turn reaches, usually in about 15 minutes, in the "Pickup" section

Notes:
  • as usual always before firmware just in case doNandroid backup.

detailed instructions: Online kitchen to create those (Post # 7872670)

Post has been editedroly - 20.03.12, 16:36
Reason for editing: + by by.kostik

Rep: (2659)
Vovchik333000,
This is an old kitchen moved to a new server, not so long ago it was herehttp://circle.glx.nl/and everyone who is at least a little addicted to this (modification of the graphics in the firmware) knows about it. ;)

Rep: (296)
Vovchik333000, thanks for the topic)

Rep: (323)
nastia55,

everything is pressed !!

Rep: (2659)
and then what how to get a finished file?

Instructions for changing the upper bar (new kitchen)

Rep: (12)
Tell me, does it work on HTC Wildfire? otherwise I did everything according to the instructions, but during installation through recovery or whatever it is called correctly installation aborted

Post has been editedfil311990 - 30.03.11, 21:48

Rep: (0)
Can I stir up the X8? I want to change the color of the pressed button, is this possible?
Attached Image

Erasus ,
not only the top bar. To change you need to open the framework with your hands.

fil311990 ,
Without verification of the signature you need to sew.

Post has been editedVovchik333000 - 31.03.11, 21:38

Rep: (91)
I tried it ten times, the archive is not sewn. Neither with signature verification nor without. And even more often it gives out the source file, only in the archive.

Rep: (323)
Geralt09,

what mistake does it knock out?

E: Error in /sdcard/UOT-03-31-21-31-1.zip (Status 0)

Rep: (343)
A similar situation with X8. Put through hrekvery - he does not recognize these zips. An attempt to install the theme file directly ended with a reboot of the body and hanging.

I advise everyone to look around when arranging a topic, because when you stuff a new boot animation there, you need to specify the path to the folder in which it lies, it’s quite possible it’s crawling in the wrong place, and of course the device will not turn on and the topic will not flash. And they are only sewn on custom firmware threads, this is just for everyone, suddenly who does not know ...

I figured it out. The error seemed to be due to font replacement. Without them, everything was sewn and earned. Stop. Window animation has not changed.

Rep: (804)
Geralt09 @ 04/02/2011, 14:35*
I figured it out. The error seemed to be due to font replacement. Without them, everything was sewn and earned. Stop. Window animation has not changed.

100% did something wrong
PS. the kitchen works with a bang, I sit there every day

Post has been editedjheka7 - 02.04.11, 12:49
Reason for editing: PS

Vovchik333000,
I want to immediately warn you not to do firmware CM7 in the kitchen: the battery, icons, and the rest is done.
Although it is written:
CM7 theme (like Cyanbread.apk or Androidian.apk)
Download this file only if you have CM7 rom with theme selection
Rename the apk as you want to see it in the selection menu

PS. maybe I'm not doing it right ....: blush:

Rep: (10)
With a resolution of 320x480 will go? All re-test always status0

So we are going in order of priority.

jheka7 ,
Maybe you need to download apk which thread of the topic, and not a framework, for example greybread, do you do this?

nastia55 ,
Read a review from a person with two posts before you, everything works cool, and look at the device, the question will disappear by itself. Most likely you are doing something wrong somewhere.

Post has been editedVovchik333000 - 02.04.11, 17:20

Rep: (10)
all columns are green. I sew without verification of the signature but nothing happens.

nastia55,
Question: what kind of recovery do you sew?Vovchik333000,
This mechanism did not try but, vryatli will work.
I tried as usual but, I downloaded the frame, the firmware partially changes the icons and then, when you turn on usb, as soon as you pull it out everything flies.
But I’ll definitely try.

Rep: (215)
Strange affair. I have happenederror 0 .
According to their instructions, in this case I am trying to transfer to the generated UOTupdate-binaryfile from the firmware. And he is not there!
How so???

Post has been edited.: Sid:. - 03.04.11, 00:15

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 12.08.19, 21:24