> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

338 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Coreplayer | former BetaPlayer and TCPMP
striimii
Message#1
12.10.06, 16:43
Cycle inventor
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 2382
Check in: 14.09.05

CorePlayer 1.3.6
CorePlayer - Discussion | Skins - Catalog | Skins - Discussion | Program website | Program Forum

Attached Image

Description:
Audio video player. Commercial continuation of the project

TCPMP download

. The player has a CoreUI widget with support for universal skins. That allows you to create a unique user interface, the way you want it to be. Best-in-class audio and video codecs, such as CoreAVC or our High Definition H.264 video decoder. The CoreTheque media library makes it easy to manage your playlists or bookmarks.

CorePlayer settings

1. Video SettingsFirst of all, you need to adjust the synchronization of the video and audio tracks, so that the video does not “run away” from the sound, this is done as follows: Menu -> Tools -> Settings ... Next click on Page -> Advanced Direct the cursor to the line "Fit the AVI frame rate to the audio length" and put a tick there, put a tick on "Use tables instead of calculations", put a tick on "Pause playback when an incoming call" and "Continue playback after a call" click OK. Everything on this point, we set up everything, move on to the next.
  2. Buffer setting
    In order for the video not to slow down, let's move on to the settings of the buffer: go by the familiar way Menu -> Tools -> Settings ...--> Page -> Buffering
    I advise you to set the maximum parameters in the line "Buffer size" = 8192, "Load data at" = 256.0, "Load audio" = 96, "Microdrive mode" = off. (uncheck), click OK, here too everything.
  3. Buffer setting
    In order for the video not to slow down, let's move on to the settings of the buffer: go by the familiar way Menu -> Tools -> Settings ...--> Page -> Buffering
    I advise you to set the maximum parameters in the line "Buffer size" = 8192, "Load data at" = 256.0, "Load audio" = 96, "Microdrive mode" = off. (uncheck), click OK, here too everything.
  4. Video settings
    To smooth the "squares" while watching a video, do the following: Menu -> Tools -> Settings ...--> Page -> Video
    - "Video output" set the parameter "Raw FrameBuffer" or "DirectDraw"
    - "Video quality" set "High"
    - "Smooth scale" set the parameter "Enabled"
    - "Halftone" - incl. (tick)
    Click OK.
  5. Color setting
    Everything is simple here, so that the colors in the image of the video and photo are natural, do this: Menu -> Tools -> Colors, select "Do not change"
  6. Sound setting
    Here, too, there is nothing difficult: Menu -> Tools -> Equalizer
    Select the desired timbre.
    The sound will wheeze, but this is fixable; among the timbres, select "Custom".
    In the appeared window "HCK" in the line "Normalization of volume" we put a tick. All sound will now be clear.
    Next Menu -> Tools -> Settings ...--> Page -> Audio
    "Volume" to taste, "Mode" - stereo, "Conclusion" - Wave Output
  7. Sound setting
    Here, too, there is nothing difficult: Menu -> Tools -> Equalizer
    Select the desired timbre.
    The sound will wheeze, but this is fixable; among the timbres, select "Custom".
    In the appeared window "HCK" in the line "Normalization of volume" we put a tick. All sound will now be clear.
    Next Menu -> Tools -> Settings ...--> Page -> Audio
    "Volume" to taste, "Mode" - stereo, "Conclusion" - Wave Output
  8. Media Library Setup
    Menu -> Tools -> Settings ...--> Page -> Media Library
    - “Disable media library” = on. (tick)
    - "Delete old podcasts" = on. (tick)
    - "Scan map at startup" = off. (uncheck)
    - "Update from card" select "Ask"
  9. Network configuration
    Menu -> Tools -> Settings ...--> Page -> Network
    Disable all (uncheck)
  10. * Configure DirectDraw
    Menu -> Tools -> Settings ...--> Page -> DirectDraw
    Disable all (uncheck), in the "Overlay format" set the parameter "Auto"
  11. * Adjust screen orientation
    Menu -> Options -> Orientation ->
    Enable (tick) "Under the left hand" or "Under the right hand" (as you prefer)
    Enable (tick) "Monitor interface".

New in the latest version:
CorePlayer Platform
Mobile: Windows Mobile, Smartphone, CE, Palm, Symbian s60 2-3, Symbian UIQ 2-3
Pro: Windows, OS X
Version 1.3.6 build 7427 (20090920):
- FIX: ShoutCast / ICY MetaData reading on a slow connection (fix async reading of the metadata)
- FIX: Format recognization problems (fix async reading of the probe)
- FIX: Symbian: fix the special character text entry
- FIX: Windows: Playlist mode display
- FIX: OS X: Audio / video Sync issues when the audio output output was selected
- ADD: Snow Leopard Support
- ADD: Option to keep playback running when leaving fullscreen
- ADD: One click fullscreen function
- ADD: OS X: UI speed improvement
- ADD: OS X: ALAC Apple Lossless decoding on Mac OS X 10.5 / 10.6 (Leopard)
- ADD: OS X: DTS decoding on Mac OS X 10.5 / 10.6 (Leopard) when Perian is installed
- ADD: WinCE: Windows Mobile 6.5 icon
- CHG: update to the FLAC 1.2.1 library, supports bitdepths other than 16 bits (96/24)

Opportunities:
  • Bluetooth: Supports A2DP and AVCRP
  • the Internet: YouTube support, podcasts, Core-castes
  • GP support: Intel 2700g, ATI Imageon, QTv, Marvell Monahan (higher number later!)
  • Audio: MP3, MP2, AAC, MKA, WMA, Midi *, WAV, OGG, Speex, WAVPACK, TTA, FLAC, MPC, AMR, ADPCM, ALaw, MuLaw, G.729
  • Video: H.264 (AVC), MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-4 part 2 (ASP), DivX, XviD, WMV *, Theora *, Dirac *, MJPEG, NRE, MSVIDEO1
  • Other formats: JPEG *, BMP, GIF, PNG, TIFF, MJPEG, Matroska, AVI, PS, M2TS, TS, 3GPP, MOV, MPEG-4, OGM, NSV *

Restrictions:
  • Currently AC3notsupported byAt allnot supported
  • Notare supportedexternal codecs
  • Notare supportedsubtitles
  • Notsupported videoFLV4 format(note: YouTube, Google Video, Smotri.com services, etc. use the FLV1 format)

FAQ including for all owners of devices on Qualcomm Snapdragon (HTC HD2, acer s200, toshiba tg01, etc.):
  • Playermultilanguageand version in the capdoes not require registration! Russian language is selected in the program settings (menu / tools / preferences / select page / language).
  • For all owners of the Samsung i710:
    If the program crashes, then: In Application Data / CorePlayer, take config.xml, open it in Notepad and search for WMPUI = "1", change it to WMPUI = "0", save and replace the file. For loyalty we make a soft reset.
  • The issues of converting both video and audio (eg. AC3->MP3) are discussed in the topic -Convert films for PDAs
  • For HD-mini:
    On the menu->service->Settings->page->video we iterate over the options for the "Video Output" option to obtain the desired result.
  • For all owners of devices on Qualcomm Snapdragon (HTC HD2, acer s200, toshiba tg01, etc.)and furtheraddition frommgeee

PictureImportant!For questions, the answers to which are in the header, you can get from 1 to 3 days PO (ReadOnly mode). Also refrain from messages like "Until this happens - sit on TCPMP" and any other, not carrying useful information. Remember, flooding is punishable.

Compatibility: Windows Mobile / Smartphone (5.x - 6.x)

Download :
Cab version for PPC 1.3.6:Attached fileCorePlayer.PocketPC.r7427.cab(1.92 MB)
Archive version for PPC 1.3.6: CorePlayer 1.3.6.Build.7427
From _theNuclear_ Attached fileCorePlayer.1.3.6.RUS.with.HD2.skin.cab(2.13 MB)

Early versions:

Buy a legal version of CorePlayer Mobile

Post has been editedakoin - 30.04.11, 23:40
Jimmer
Message#2
17.10.06, 12:59
Bastard
[offline]

Messages 2550
Check in: 12.11.05

Enjoy, gentlemen varezniki =)

Owner: PhamQuang
Code: Q8K6VL-K7J1U8-LGY7AK-15VX32-KRK2VV

M
Put a hat

Attached files

Attached fileCorePlayer.PocketPC.cab(1.24 MB)
byknik
Message#3
17.10.06, 13:10
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 160
Check in: 24.09.05
Meizu M5 2/16

I noticed such a thing - the owner does not matter what, i.e. I registered without changing the name of the owner. Does anyone have the same thing - or just lucky.
starix
Message#4
17.10.06, 13:16
bussler
[offline]

Messages 1535
Check in: 03.11.05
Xiaomi Mi 2A

Reacts with any Owner, .... but the ambush is that he constantly wants to check himself over the Internet! : nea:

--------------------
Xiaomi M2A | Huawei Honor 3C | AMOI N821 | Ramos W41
... I drink, I smoke, I am rude and rowdy ...
Jimmer
Message#5
17.10.06, 13:19
Bastard
[offline]

Messages 2550
Check in: 12.11.05

starix,
How to make so that he was asked to internet? Because of this, the settings do not appear.
anisimof
Message#6
17.10.06, 13:22
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1917
Check in: 07.05.06
Apple iPhone 5s

The player is good, but something slows down the video

starixHow is he asking for an Internet? Do you ask him at startup?

--------------------
iphone5s| XiaomiMi Band 1S| Iphone3GS| Iphone5| MacbookAir |
2pilkin
Message#7
17.10.06, 13:37
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 487
Check in: 26.01.06
Asus p535

I registered with the "brotherly" ovner =) I changed it to my own, it works, I do not ask for it, 2 items are not available in the menu
Visually works slower tsrmr, no hard drive settings.
What with skins?
Solnyshok
Message#8
17.10.06, 13:38
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 465
Check in: 27.04.06
HP iPAQ hx4700

bawled under his ovnerom. I think that in fact he didn’t bother, after 30 days he will tell everyone what he thinks about it.

And I also think that if it is true that the player will connect to the Internet, it will not only check the plugins, but also check the registration number. so that happiness will not be long ... until a cured version with all the plug-ins and the vaccine appears.

Something he plays crookedly Apple trailers (quicktime). tcpmp did it better. I will wait for the local assembly. NO settings buttons, cache, pre-amp. What really upset - no Benchmarking.

--------------------
iPAQ hx4700 128MB, Raon Everun SSD, Nokia N82 / N8 / N9 / 808, Moto XT720, Samsung Omnia HD i8910, Samsung SM-T310
S7 Edge, LG G2, Sony Z3 Compact Tablet, HP 2530p, 2560p, Nokia N9, LG Optimus 3D
Dangel-81
Message#9
17.10.06, 14:27
Im love android
[offline]

Messages 594
Check in: 25.07.06
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Exynos

Registered under its owner. Everything works without brakes at 286 megahertz, but you have to chop off the gprs. Thank you very much. I've been waiting since yesterday evening)
byknik
Message#10
17.10.06, 15:09
Local
[offline]

Messages 160
Check in: 24.09.05
Meizu M5 2/16

such an idea. I have only two inactive items in the menu - seek and share and synk, everything else is active and working. everything can be changed in the settings. maybe this is because the typewriter is also tcpmp.
taxist
Message#11
17.10.06, 15:33
Blind Drink
[offline]

Messages 3787
Check in: 15.04.05
Apple iPhone 7

What did you actually want?
We live in the modern world and dozens of tabs of the TSRMR settings of the averaged user-friendlide to anything, he just does not understand their charms ...
Did you know that on the latest Audi A2 hood does not open at all?
Why do you need to open it?
He will be unscrewed at the service station ... when needed ...
And the fact that contemplation and analysis of dvigla on bolts and assembly is a pleasure for the creative mind, do they know that?
Nooo where they ... it does not fit into the current philosophy of the world (
Averaged userodebiloids require simplicity and skins, skins, skins !!!
May you have skins, with Mickeymaus and Winnipuh ... they will even be animated with Harry Potter
But the bolts will not ...: (

--------------------
In the empty window the window, let fly a little ring of smoke ...
Kostja_V
Message#12
17.10.06, 16:10
Seeker
[offline]

Messages 1081
Check in: 25.02.06
Huawei Mate 10 Pro 6/128

Armitage,
I mean full screen ??? If I correctly understood that two tapas on the screen, or a button in the upper right corner.

Here is an installer for BB if anyone needs _http://www.box.net/public/8xeeh5f2jq

--------------------
That which lives in eternity is not dead. With the death of time and death will die. © Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
pmaker
Message#13
17.10.06, 16:29
Cat owner
[online]

Messages 3232
Check in: 08.06.06
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Exynos

subsequent launch of TSRMR led to XP

That is, both are installed, and TSRMR, and Core? And when starting the TSRMR, did something happen that led to XP? How did this happen?

--------------------
Qtek S200, HTC Desire, Galaxy nexus, Nexus 7, Galaxy wonder, LG G Pad 8.3, Tab Pro 8.4, LG G2, Galaxy S7, Redmi 6A, Mi A2 Lite
Galaxy S2, Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014), Galaxy Note 9 6/128, Redmi 3S, LG G6, Galaxy A6
2pilkin
Message#14
17.10.06, 16:36
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 487
Check in: 26.01.06
Asus p535

taxist,
In A2, the engine is not available? There are services, locksmith, engine mechanics ... And for the driver there are a lot of available settings in the car's interior, for comfortable and safe driving.
The subject was too simplistic, I agree, but the analogy with the auto-irrelevant IMHO
Armitage
Message#15
17.10.06, 16:39
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1091
Check in: 16.05.06
HTC Desire HD

taxist, - of course you wrote to the topic, if you consider that I just watched "1984" :) And the engine, like the player, must be such that you need to set up your favorite time and then no glitches. For soft-keys on the PDA (namely, the PDA), it is necessary to beat someone's face for a long time and hard. In general, as they said Hryun Stepan "powerfully pushed."
As for sabzh - launching TSRMR with minimized Core led to XP. I don't want to play the whole screen to boot. The speed seems to be nothing, but the figs are measuring now, I don’t have the mark :( But the launch speed .... About 208 is about 3 seconds, just awful. In TSRMP, I sometimes forgot to transfer the percent from 208 as usual for me to 520 for movies, brakes Were only in very active scenes in VGA, here clips on 208 brake.MOV generally sucks with this player.

Added @ 17.10.2006, 16:42

pmaker- and it happened - he opened the film in Kore, then he came out of it and tried to watch the same film. The second time Cor was just rolled up. At first, I generally did it as the device did XP 5 times when trying to recover from a backup, then normally.
thevery
Message#16
17.10.06, 16:59
Guru
[offline]

Group: Developers
Messages 13055
Check in: 22.03.06
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930

I had a current fault the second time when installing in a PC
it works and okay. Only the mapping of the buttons is not enough: (
pmaker
Message#17
17.10.06, 17:00
Cat owner
[online]

Messages 3232
Check in: 08.06.06
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Exynos

Armitage, that is, even the CP did not help? XP, did the machine itself begin? Or the device just did not boot?
I ask this to the fact that I read about one ICQ, which I did on the PDA with the wrong serials of XP.
Or some strange mistake ... Was there a situation when the film was opened in Kore, paused and curtailed, then the same film was opened in the TSRMP? And where was the Cor installed on the map? And tsrmr?

--------------------
Qtek S200, HTC Desire, Galaxy nexus, Nexus 7, Galaxy wonder, LG G Pad 8.3, Tab Pro 8.4, LG G2, Galaxy S7, Redmi 6A, Mi A2 Lite
Galaxy S2, Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014), Galaxy Note 9 6/128, Redmi 3S, LG G6, Galaxy A6
Marvi
Message#18
17.10.06, 17:13
Defining Inconvenient Questions
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 8018
Check in: 23.08.06
Acer n311

Put on the card. On the device itself is TCPMP 0.72. Both work without any glitches. At first glance, TCPMP works more efficiently. The Acceleration Settings item is blocked - a pity, the developers promised "Hardware acceleration on supported devices". So while TCPMP taxis.

--------------------
Ale, who is it? Director? Fuck you, director! (c) Masyanya
I served not for the title, and not for the order
I do not like stars on the pull ...

Winner of the 6th prizesavagemessiahzine.comin nomination"Facakmeker 2011"
Armitage
Message#19
17.10.06, 17:17
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1091
Check in: 16.05.06
HTC Desire HD

pmaker- no ICQ UiM nothing to do with. At first I just hung up - I’ve done the SR –– it doesn’t turn on, pulled out and put in the battery (on the Luck it happens that it doesn’t turn on after the SR, you just need to rearrange the battery), and instead of the normal boot it blinked again and XP. I am recovering from a backup backup - at the end instead of CP - XP, and so on five times in a row, I have already tried old backups. Then he made XP himself - everything is fine further.

Added @ 17.10.2006, 17:18

All in the main memory.
And what kind of iron acceleration? Type enable graphics accelerator?
JDima
Message#20
17.10.06, 17:25
[offline]

Messages 2476
Check in: 12.10.05
Motorola RAZR

Acceleration is supported by me.
Now about the impressions. Khnya turned out. The same video goes on TCPMP with a very rare one or two frame skipping, on the cortex second fading occurs. This is what absence of buffering settings means. No benchmark. Associations did not notice. That is, lemers are no good. And now stick a finger at me in that person, who buys this crap. TCPMP 0.72 is many times faster and more convenient. Although someone skins more important than convenience.

--------------------
Device: HTC Desire S-OFF (latest CyanogenMod 7 nightly, custom MTD)
Home internet: Corbina 20mb / s via Cisco ISR G2 1941 (Sec + Data license)
Swoboda
Message#21
17.10.06, 17:44
"BOTA"
[offline]

Messages 739
Check in: 02.12.05
HP iPAQ hx4700

Md The same eggs, only in profile. And for the money.
It was not possible to put it on the card with a cabinet, only in RAM.
Sabov as it was not and no. :(

And skins ... It's all the samevideo the player, i.e. Skins to him, in general, to anything.

--------------------
... not the proud one who imagines himself to be an impeccable tool of the Lord, but one who imagines that he is capable of choosing his own decisions and being able to make mistakes.[color = black] - trueCthulhu. Be careful of fakes! [/ Color

338 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 02.05.19, 04:18