> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Manga What | Really the best manga reader

Rep: (38)
Manga what
version: 0.8.5

Last update of the program in the header:16.05.2011

Attached Image

Description:
The best and most convenient way to read your favorite manga.
Supports downloading a whole manga head to a device and then reading it with a web.

Really the MOST convenient reader from those that I saw. There is a lite version (it disables the ability to download manga from known resources)
Supports Jpg, Zip, Png and Bmp for reading.

- In the PRO version you candownload manga with 4 of the most famous manga resources (in English)
- You can read manga cast on SD including in zips (or .cbz, if you rename it to .zip) (in any language)

Main convenience thatcan read manga in multipage mode . When loaded into the memory of a whole chapter and you just scroll down on it. Very convenient for landscape mode - testing on Gantz - be crazy DO NOT NEED AT ALL , nothing distracts, everything is great :).

Official description (translation)
The best and most convenient way to read your favorite manga series.
IMPORTANT: If you upgrade from the Lite version, make a backup before deleting it. Then restore it from the Pro version. You can do all this from the Settings menu.
* Resources MangaFox, MangaReader, MangaStream, BleachExile
* Favorites
*Story
*Search
* Zoom multitouch and one touch
* Two ways to read: One by one page or multi-page (multipages - I recommend a comment of a translator).
* Automatic preloading of chapters and manga pages. You will not have to wait until the next page loads while you are reading the current page.
* Download and save to SD card
Pageview:
Read the manga as you would read it with book readers, such as Kindle or Google Books.
Multi-page view:
Loads all the pages of the chapter at once in a single canvas using the built-in web-engine
Advantages over the free version:
* No ads
* Offline viewing
See your saved manga (or any images) with the help of a multi-page viewer or a new page-based viewer without an Internet connection.
Supported formats: ZIP, JPEG, PNG, BMP
This application handles large data streams. An unlimited Internet tariff is recommended.

Android Market Web:

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download:
Version: 0.8.5 Pro: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/910438/MangaWhat_0.8.5.apk
Version: 0.8.5 Pro Rus: пїЅ here

Past versions
Version: 0.8.3 Pro: http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/852261/MangaWhat_0.8.3.apk
Version: 0.8.2 Pro: Attached fileMangaWhat_0.8.2.apk (397.58 KB)

0.7.6 Pro:Attached fileMangaWhat_0.7.6.apk(384.51 KB)

Post has been editedavantra - 23.07.14, 15:49

Rep: (272)
Without apk, the topic will be closed. If I could have posted a free one.

I do not have the opportunity now to lay out even free: /. Here is a link to lite:https://market.android.com/details?id=com.c...e=search_result
But light is VERY trimmed compared to pro.

It's a shame because I have not seen a better reader yet

Posted on 02/24/2011, 23:22:

If someone puts out a light or I will raise it in a hat

Rep: (4)
Light versionAttached filecom.ceen.mangaviewer.apk(494.2 KB)

Thank you, raised, waiting for pro.

Rep: (5)
Waiting for missile defense!

Rep: (0)
And the truth is the best, even the light version is much better than this.Manga watcher application

Rep: (75)
Purchased, check
Attached fileMangaWhat_0.7.6.apk(384.51 KB)

bfg I picked up a hat, put a plus :)

- In full version you candownload manga with 4 of the most famous manga resources (although in English, but I read on it)
- You can also read manga cast on SD, including in zips (if your collection is in Russian)

Also, those who doubt to download or not: try to read manga in multipage in landscape mode - very convenient, you do not even need to zoom.
PS Do not forget to put 50 pages on download in the options

Translated description.

Rep: (7)
I recommend to try Perfect Viewer 1.4.5 - The fastest comic / image viewer on Android

Features:

Support image file format: JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP
Support archive file format: CBZ / ZIP, CBR / RAR, 7Z / CB7 (No solid archive)
Image resize method: Actual size, Fit to screen, Fit to width, Fit to height, Manual
Image resample method: Averaging, Bilinear, Bicubic, Lanczos3
Pinch to zoom & Fling gesture supported
Thumbnail browse
Set as wallpaper
Bookmark management
Support left-to-right or right-to-left reading
Cache next and previous page
Split two-page scan into single-page automatically

Download APK directlyDownload

Rep: (272)
Kiddo, So create a new topic and post this program there, if there is no Temka yet.

Rep: (0)
bfg9k @ 26.2.2011, 0:11*
Purchased, check
[attachment = "840468: MangaWhat_0.7.6.apk"]

Thank you very much!

Post has been editedivan121212 - 26.02.11, 15:15

Kiddo, this is not at all, he does not know how to read a multi-page, the subject is much better. Although everything is subjective, everyone has their own preferences. For example, I could not stand to buy Manga What - I don't need anything else :)

Kiddo,
Another detail - does not remember the zoom when turning over.

Rep: (20)
I don’t know it’s worth a try, but I’m using the comader reader and I remember through the hardy also read the HD code

SEGA-AS @ 02.28.2011, 00:33*
I don't know, it's worth trying

This is already a matter of personal convenience, I think :). While this is the most convenient that I have seen. Well, plus nothing more to Nenad. I’m downloading new chapters from the internet to the map :).

SEGA-AS @ 02.28.2011, 08:33*
through gareley

You don’t really read through the gallery when there are several thousand files and it’s only in one manga. And if there are several? Phone crazy. For this purpose, in specialized programs there is support for archives and it is easier to fill in the phone and the gallery does not strain.

Version 0.8.2
Attached fileMangaWhat_0.8.2.apk(397.58 KB)

Post has been editedbfg9k - 05.03.11, 06:52

How to set up flipping back on tapas? I only flip forward, although everything is set in the settings.

Version 0.8.3
Attached fileMangaWhat_0.8.3.apk(397.56 KB)

Post has been editedbfg9k - 05.03.11, 17:38

Rep: (12)
The program is just wonderful, but now I’ve found out that it doesn’t see files with the * .JPG extension, only * .jpg. Renamed a couple - I saw. Does anyone have such problems?I pichali, rename everything broke - while reading from acv ...

Dark Knuckles,
There is such, Perfect Viewer generally falls.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/05/19, 02:09