DroidBeatMaker
Version: 0.87

Last update of the program in the header:05.03.2011

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Description:
The program has 16 squares. When you click on any sound produced.
The program is the further development of the BEATMAKER project,topic on the forum.
Added multitouch (but the full-fledged Multitach work is not guaranteed due to phone restrictions).
Increased the duration of the playback of the samples (again, incorrect work is possible, periodic departures due to the characteristics of the system. When departures are, the number of long samples in the pack).
Added localization. Made cosmetic changes. Added control buttons (mark Chekbox). When recording, the order of pressing the samples is recorded, and not the music itself.

Homepage: not yet
Android Market: not yet
Additional Information
Russian interface: there is

Download: Version: 0.87
Attached fileDroidBeatMaker.apk.(130.01 KB)
For long pressing, it is now possible to download / save "recorded presses" (as if correctly called them).
Collections of samples

Past versions
version: 0.8 Attached fileDroidBeatMaker.apk. (230.13 KB)

version: 0.84 Attached fileDroidBeatMaker.apk. (124.44 KB)

version: 0.85 Attached fileDroidBeatMaker.apk. (134.27 KB)

version: 0.86 Attached fileDroidBeatMaker.apk. (126.22 KB)

Post has been editedLxander - 22.03.11, 02:25

Rep: (376)
Hmm Are you the author? Then why not Russian?

Rep: (141)
Migelius74 @ 02.24.2011, 22:11*
Hmm Are you the author? Then why not Russian?

It's written -

LXander @ 02.24.2011, 21:57*
The program is the further development of the project Beatmaker, the topic on the forum.
}-)

Rep: (4)
LXander Malazaaaaaa is intelligent this case: thank_you:

Rep: (25)
Russian will surely be. A little bit later.
Added Betu to the header.

Post has been editedLxander - 25.02.11, 02:07

Rep: (3)
LXander @ 02/25/2011, 02:38*
Added Betu to the header.

By Testil Betu and:
1. The samples do not have time for my presses, I wanted to play alors on dans and every 3-4 pages did not lose, although before everything was normal.
2. The backlight on the buttons is cool looks, now you know what sample is looped.
3. Short samples that are played 1-2 seconds are not always looped, in the same Alors On Dans from 6 short samples, it turned out only 1 (although in the standard pack of samples shortly looped normally, apparently the whole thing in the sample itself) long samples are diverted normally everywhere .
4. When one sample is looked, when you click on the second, the second is not always played, when the third samples are looping, the third is played even less often, they seem to interfere and do not give each other to play at the same time.
5. I would like to do not immediately start playing the sample when I started to play, and it would have flimsy and then it was already looked.
6. Multitach and No: rolleyes:
7. It became more likely to pour out when choosing a pack with samples, almost every time.

Posted on 02/25/2011, 07:21:

Ready to test the next version :)

Frequently flies

Rep: (157)
Pirat1704 @ 02.25.2011, 07:21*
By Testil Betu and:
1. The samples do not have time for my presses, I wanted to play alors on dans and every 3-4 pages did not lose, although before everything was normal.
2. The backlight on the buttons is cool looks, now you know what sample is looped.
3. Short samples that are played 1-2 seconds are not always looped, in the same Alors On Dans from 6 short samples, it turned out only 1 (although in the standard pack of samples shortly looped normally, apparently the whole thing in the sample itself) long samples are diverted normally everywhere .
4. When one sample is looked, when you click on the second, the second is not always played, when the third samples are looping, the third is played even less often, they seem to interfere and do not give each other to play at the same time.
5. I would like to do not immediately start playing the sample when I started to play, and it would have flimsy and then it was already looked.
6. Multitach so no
7. It became more likely to pour out when choosing a pack with samples, almost every time.

Added today, 07:21:

Ready to test the next version

+1 on Nexus S (where 100% there is multitouch) Multitouch does not work correctly. Every time .. most of all it was and wanted

Wound you posted. It's more work more to work on Nei.

Well, so work, just for testing there is only a Chinese tablet with resistive dualanth. And here - help with testing.

According to the program, it will probably be like this:
1. Return 16 short.
2. Add 5 row of buttons: Loop, Tempo, 2 * long samples. (I do not want to reduce the number of short, but I have a big screen, and as far as it will be useless on your written. Stop on long and looped will be by pressing, I think about short.)
3. I'll try to finish creating a log on the SDCard to look what is happening with the multitatch.

Rep: (8)
Damn the site lagged, I am writing again.
In short, I noticed such a thing. When you first start the program, always (!) The first double pressing is running.
Restart the application and again the first double touch determines correctly if there was no touch before it.
In short, I dare to assume that the problem is lurking here:
Based on the Touch Form Biath.
Until you click on the screen there in passive condition
Action: [b] 0 [/ b]
Touch: [b] 0 [/ b] Points

After any touch, dual or single, it seems in passive condition:
Action: [b] 1 [/ b]
Touch: [b] 1 [/ b] Points

I propose to reset this data if they are stored somewhere or experiment with them.
1. Return 16 short.

Why, now just super all 16 long. All OK. Only embroods the application while changing, but it automatically starts and does not particularly create a problem.

In order not to bounce I found a solution:
You need to remove the Open Pack button in the sample menu.
On the squares where the samples already play, click the back button and choose the sample on a new one and without bitterness everything is loaded.

Post has been editedNiklan - 25.02.11, 15:26

The fact is that until you press the application writes Touch: rolleyes: and then Action 0 is the first press, 1 is release, 2 - movement.
Since when releasing there is no activity - this remains the last entry.
261/262 - Accordingly, pressing the release of the 2nd finger.
In general, again, it is interesting to look around with touch / reproduction.
Only embroods the application constantly

That's what I want to test. I embarcates on my tablet immediately when choosing a pack, even standard. On the emulator chooses normally, but everything does not play. Perhaps a lot depends on the version of android, and from the device itself.
I would like more statistics to achieve an optimal ratio of stability and opportunities.
Again, it can be seen due to long samples, playback after pressing slows down, says pirate.

Post has been editedLxander - 25.02.11, 15:48

LXander @ 02/25/2011, 17:37*
Again, it can be seen due to long samples, playback after pressing slows down, says pirate.

10 minutes played nothing braked. Apparently you need to enable the option to limit samples.
In short, I am waiting for the screwdered log recording function, playing half an hour yes I will send a report.

I threw the updated version, I think about the logs now. I found the work on sending a log immediately from the device to soap, I will deal myself for a start.

UPD. The procedure for creating a log in the header, please assume the creation of a full-fledged multitouch. My e-mail is highlighted in the program.

Post has been editedLxander - 25.02.11, 22:44

Attached fileLegend_2.2.txt(55.2 KB)
Definitely need a filter

Post has been editedNiklan - 26.02.11, 09:36

Niklan @ 02.26.2011, 08:33*
Definitely need a filter

Filter in Excele and I use. It seems to figure out what the problem has corrected multitouch.

Rep: (157)
Emboirs, because you choose another during the game of the Pak. So as not to bounce back and then select Pak)))

Multitach's campaign works, it often works, but the rest do not respond rather because of my Multita, the root of HTC'shny
Only he is still Multitach hacks if you press both buttons for very short, it is a feeling that, after pressing the button, others do not react during a very short time.

Perhaps due to long samples, or simply lacks the speed of the Android itself. Try both multitouch in standard pack.
Try to hold 1 button, and undermine the second finger across the other.

LXander @ 02.26.2011, 15:14*
Try to hold 1 button, and undermine the second finger across the other.

It turns out, it is not. As a result, I was able to push the first button to press all the others and they simultaneously worked, but it was not from the first and not even from the third time, it also noticed that it was possible from the first time only when it was obvious that the press was identical, ~ A couple of Milisecans, even 0.10 probably not. Perhaps due to a timer that reads pressing if there is such a Java, and maybe I have a clumsy multitach, but then all pressures were Fail and it turns out.
The speed of the phone is enough, yes, I think the Android system itself.

And Log de?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 11/22/20, 00:02