> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

FaceBook Chat (VkChat) | Software for users chat VKontakte

Rep: (141)
Chat Vkontakte (VkChat)
Version: 3.3

Last update of the program in the header:22.07.2011

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

More screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Hello!
I want to give to your attention a new program - VkChat! Correspond to the user's contacts both through ICQ.

Opportunities:
- Voice Messaging set
- Chating history
- Display avatars
- Go to the page VKontakte users
- Highlighting links phone numbers and e-mails in the reports and the ability to go to him
- Topics
- Manage gestures!

Manage gestures - swipe:
a) the right to the left - you will return to the previous screen, or roll up the program if there's nowhere to go back
b) from left to right - Show "Active chat"

Switching to user Vkontakte page:
- Click on the contact in the list and do not release)

To access the program you must enter your ID and password from the contact! ID can be found in the address bar on your contact page (http://vkontakte.ru/id123456- that id123456 and should be entered into the program).

This is the first version - the first step to a functional contact customer ideas much more, but we have to start with what is.

The program is schools, if you find that the thread - please send us a description - what is your phone, android version, at which point the error occurred.

And suggestions please write in the comments - I will consider.

Have a nice chat)

Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.jaja.vkchat

Android Market Web (paid version without ads): https://market.android.com/details?id=com.jaja.vkchat_paid

Homepage: http://jajaz.org/?p=65

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download: Version: 3.3 Attached filevkchat_3.3.apk (575.92 KB)

QR code
Attached fileqr.jpg(500 bytes)

List of changes
- Ability to correspond with users who do not have friends

+ Automatic detection of the user ID
+ Add color to the notification indicator (flashing LED) (does not work on all devices !!! DEPENDS on the firmware version !!!)
Other minor improvements +

+ Ability to delete messages from history
+ Color picker Setting a flashing LED (does not work on all devices !!! DEPENDS on the firmware version !!!)

+ Almost fully rewritten code to increase the speed and stability of the program
+ Added auto-login
+ Changed the name in the list with VKChat programs on "Chat VKontakte"

Past versions
Attached filevkchat_3.2.apk(565.89 KB)

Attached filevkchat_3.1.apk(555.61 KB)

Attached filevkchat_3.0.apk(550.82 KB)

Post has been editedJajacomp - 22.07.11, 13:50
Reason for editing: Added version 3.3

Rep: (76)
Oh, maybe we can not wait for the client's FaceBook like Facebook. Sobsno have a client, but it does not have this same conversation.

Rep: (249)
On the first screenshot "Click toat Yes".

Culibin
Oops! ) Thank!

Posted 23-02-2011, 21:25:

DJmustdie,
What do you have in mind?

Rep: (41)
but I think everything's great! success, idea, though not new, is no worthy implementations. your draws in the first place, but! it is only a visual inspection

Rep: (82)
JajaComp @ 23.02.2011, 21:25*
DJmustdie, What do you mean?

I think he meant the functionality of, and I understand how you precisely this purpose to and have wondered?)
here are suggestions:
I noticed there are already a number of programs: calendar synchronization vkantakte (birthdays) with telefonovskoy -Here this chip;
Sync. contacts that have a phone number together with the avatars from the bodies. contacts (whatever synchronization was from the body setting / an account and sync / sync vkantakte.);
audio playback, video playback (one word flash support);
3 widget .. first leafing through a wall and has a button to play (for audio), second leafing through the latest posts, 3rd news (later draw iskiz if interested).)) - widgets in the same style I think 2x4 or 3x4.
Search in the program Must-be implemented everywhere). in interface design (design) can help)) if it is necessary in programming ... I have zero!))
A gourmet modeeconomy - The program runs completely without pictures !!!)))

VKontakte itself has so much more such as announcements, etc. their implementation is only a plus

Rep: (69)
Samsung Spica 2.2
everything is working. very grateful.
I noticed incoming messages while come twice.

Rep: (2)
not easy to adjust Jaber trilliane?

Rep: (24)
mackneil
rather than easier instead to buy bread, buy flour, eggs, etc. and to bake bread?

Post has been editedLanstalker - 24.02.11, 02:26

Rep: (24)
lacks:
-Search
-filter online / offline
-Settings own notifications
-podgruzki log server
-Manage message status (read / unread)
-Quantitative synchronization with pins: D
bugs:
-When you first start, when the tray posts fell, it fell to FC
-with restart, fell without any messages occurred when loading contacts

Post has been editedLanstalker - 24.02.11, 02:48

Rep: (82)
FaceBook Chat (VkChat), software for caWITH and on VKontakte users)

Post has been editedexperiment2002 - 24.02.11, 03:25

experiment2002,
))) And how to fix ???

LANstalker,
I will try

Rep: (3)
I went testit: rolleyes:

LANstalker @ 24.02.2011, 02:43*
bugs:
-When you first start, when the tray posts fell, it fell to FC
-with restart, fell without any messages occurred when loading contacts

But in the new version - the problem persists?

I would like to have a new message that is not only info.stroke displayed, but as in most progoramme

mrenot
Already I am working on it. In the list of users - the new posts will appear in bold, as well as possible and in a different color

Posted 24-02-2011, 19:29:

experiment2002,
Press the "complaint" in the comments and asked to correct, eventually corrected

It has been updated to version 1.2 of the statement it works.

Rep: (211)
Lads, bring a program to mind !!! Pts good idea. According bolshenkatroek! And then access Clent news can be screwed

Another fun vesch, often in contact there number and a photo on it to put the present, but this man is in contact, and climb for photo save especially in the scrap, but then this program she created a folder on a map with all the additions of friends, it is convenient to many picture hung. I do not envy those people who have more friends VKontakte tysschi avku horseradish find

rrram123,
Will bring to mind, but as long as I have a weekend in the countryside), next week I will add that the thread interesnenkoe)

JajaComp,
Think over the widget. Even when you press the button, the list of back offers go out, I just svorasivalas prog. And so very happy! And the traffic is like Asya?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/05/20, 19:20