> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

eeeCounter | Rhymes by tap on the screen

Rep: (39)
eeeCounter
Version: 1.5.1

Last update of the program in the header:21.02.2011

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
eeeCounter - incremental counter for Android, changing its value when tapas on display. You can select multiple counters, each of which will operate completely independently from the others. For each meter can set an initial value changing step (including negative), the objective (when this value is reached a signal), the effect when the value (sound, vibration, flickering of the screen). You can temporarily lock the screen to prevent accidental actuation of the counter, including night view mode.
PS. As for me, the program is not very useful, but can be useful when, for example, you are traveling in the subway with headphones and not to miss the station, Tapan on the screen. In principle, the application can be found.

Homepage: http://blog.hyperreel.net/archives/106
Android Market: market: // details id = appinventor.ai_noixdarec.eeeCounter?
Android Market Web: market: // details id = appinventor.ai_noixdarec ... Androlib% 20Page?

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download: Version: 1.5.1
Attached fileeeeCounter_1.5.1.apk(1.36 MB)

Past versions

Rep: (9)
Hmm, or can be used for statistical purposes.
Generally, yes, quite useless. So, play with :)

Rep: (39)
Glacia @ 21.02.2011, 22:47*
Hmm, or can be used for statistical purposes.
Generally, yes, quite useless. So, play with :)

I think anyone can find a use)
The mass of options.

Rep: (84)
Now itching) I want to know for example: how many times I click on the screen for 1 day, or how much time I ran 1,000 times .......: rolleyes: +

Rep: (2)
experiment2002, very good idea

Rep: (32)
The program is in the background work? I have the same idea as inexperiment2002, : D

Rep: (548)
Recall, the counter of Axe advertising effect;) you can go and count how many you looked at the girls: D

Rep: (410)
When preparing for the exam on the piano in Konso, and played each piece N-th number of times - I really lacked is precisely because of this app !!! : Thank_you:

Rep: (0)
Well, you can sort or reject something in the pile with one hand and without clogging the head figures of the second hand to trample screen. I actually have met before a situation where the program was useful, would be. Self downloaded and put;)

Post has been editedStock - 12.03.11, 02:20

The application is the rosary, for the most Manah :)

Post has been editedArhistratig13 - 03.05.11, 20:43

Rep: (43)
Is it possible to use this program as a clock for the game of chess for a while? Tell me, who is used?

Rep: (7)
Akemdwr,
I wondered what could be considered bars in the orchestra))))))) to accurately do not get confused))))

Rep: (59)
And I had to almazik in game one count, well, sooo important! And I was symbian 9.3, I did not find such a program for it (((
And now I have it ^^
Thanks to the author!

Rep: (59)
but not. Buggy. Click Canter better

DrWeb (previously only mobile, and now the desktop) swears on Android.SmsSend.247.origin. I put not tried. And sorry, the idea of ​​multiple counters is quite good.

Rep: (21)
5 ke stopped working

Rep: (3)
Great program!

Rep: (44)
ie it can be safely run in the background and make the "count" all keystrokes including physical and soft button?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/10/20, 3:53