> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

World Counter | Results of management person on the planet

Rep: (37)
World counter
Version: 1.7.6

Last update of the program in the header:20.02.2011

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
World Counter - with the help of this program you will be able to see such disappointing results of managing human on planet Earth, as the number of extinct species, the area of ​​desertified land area of ​​cleared forests, the volume consumed and the remaining oil. In addition, it shows the number of people dying from starvation and injuries from explosions of antipersonnel mines. These can be seen during the year, per day and since the application started.

Additional Information
Russian interface: Not

Download: Version: 1.7.6
Attached fileWorld_Counter.apk(457.26 KB)

Past versions

Rep: (88)
That's krutoten, this is for those who are thinking, "Well what kind of country this Russia?" - but no, in other countries people die from the Mine Ban .. Such an nefartov minute))

X_plode @ 20.02.2011, 19:32*
That's krutoten, this is for those who are thinking, "Well what kind of country this Russia?" - but no, in other countries people die from the Mine Ban .. Such an nefartov minute))

And what? I die daily from the Mine Ban Treaty: unsure:

Rep: (3)
Strange program updates when the Internet is off =)

Rep: (1)
So it just calculates for a given speed. For example calculated that on average, each day dies of a tiger. Here it is, and automatically calculates for each day of the tiger. : Huh:

Combain, but how did you think it takes the data?)

Rep: (1)
Pf..algoritmy strange ... "... vycheslit ..." someone vycheslit? Amendment sample? stupidity ...

Rep: (0)
\ I fully support. What sort algorithms ????
You just need to each tiger in the ass on the sensor supply, then the statistics are accurate. And garbage rather than statistics. :-)

Rep: (46)
And so it is clear that nasty virus, who calls himself a "man" dirtied all that is possible.
It remains to wait until he destroys all until the end, and himself into the bargain.
(?) In which century there Cyrano de Bergerac wrote:
"Mind not believe
A heart-forever,
But the worst is not the beast,
The beast-man. "

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/05/20, 14:17