> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

D [im] ICQ | Port from Java

Rep: (91)
D [im] ICQ
version: 1.90

Last update of the program in the header:20.02.2011

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Portanuli D [im] ICQ from Java
To work needjava J2ME

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download: version: 1.90
Attached filedim190_180310.apk(237.85 KB)

Past versions

Post has been editedfreemsk1 - 20.02.11, 13:02

Rep: (30)
Here explain to me whyTHIS spread ?!
Youof thisandof thisfew?

Rep: (139)
- = ZEN = - @ 20.02.2011, 14:52*
Here explain to me why this is spread ?! You that this is not enough?

Perhaps it is necessary to have a separate start fakom theme with the launch and the ports of Java :)

Rep: (350)
speshialno drunk to say-you zadolbali with dibilno java ports! I am without this gemmoroya running any Java in the phone, the benefit of even better Speke stuck emulsion predlogaemogo.nakoy traits do it gomno and spread? These prog millions, and all possible through one magic site turned into agribusiness, which after installation will ask for your left emulator zapuska.neuzheli in the list of the men added Punk , java port , tree, house and son? moderators of the drum you move it into the program? this will never be updated and normally not rabotaet.ETO usual java format APK citing emul.podlezhit or removal, or post the author's punishment for debris in the thread, unnecessarily. I can do the same with any game / prog on Java and dirtied both branches stupid softom.y, polegchalo.dosvidanya.

Rep: (285)
Well, let's now every forum member will begin to rivet ports java ASEC for, IMHO, the most wretched of the emulator and fill them here. And few of them yet.

Post has been editedBulwak - 21.02.11, 00:03

Rep: (361)
Malicious you ...

Rep: (0)
Not to be confused with the port emulation!

Rep: (1)
Komunikatoroed @ 20.02.2011, 13:23*
Perhaps it is necessary to have a separate topic from start to launch fakom and ports Java

Let's still use the communicator as a fax as well? Can the printer to embed? And can make your device-Polaroid?

Rep: (19)
IMHO .... most unwanted item in dayzhdeste.porty from Java-on android? meaning what? let's not mix? let Java will remain at the old trubkofonah. I myself took the android is not for that that these "G" litter.

Rep: (1)
with this approach to the interface, I would not put this even whether it is the only solution to ICQ ... and subscribe to all the above.

Rep: (4)
Shit. I will not even put.

Rep: (2)
on ordinary phones fan ASECbutTHIS HORRORput not even going to: wacko:, but thank you for trying

Rep: (3)
пїЅпїЅпїЅ

Rep: (-16)
Jimm Xattab na Java (Best development!) - ported to Android

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/05/20, 14:10