Will live!
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 6838
Check in: 30.01.08
Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE SM-G935F

DiscussionNexx NRM-51 LED
Discussion | Description | FAQ | Firmware

The Nexx NRM-51 e-book is more than an e-book. The color LED screen of the device allows you to watch videos in Full HD format, view photos and, of course, read books with color illustrations. With the Nexx book, a tremendous amount of time spent waiting or on the road can be spent pleasantly and profitably.
On the road
Due to its compact size and convenient control, it is comfortable to use the book with one hand. On the road, it is indispensable. At small sizes, the device has a bright LED screen with a diagonal of 5 inches. Reading on a screen of this size is pleasant and convenient. The ability to listen to music will allow you to escape from the exciting novel and enjoy your favorite music. In the book Nexx, a solution has been applied that makes it possible to listen to music in 3D Sound mode.

Pending
The book Nexx quickly turns on and quickly loads the necessary materials. Books, movies, music - everything is available within 3 seconds. I had to sit in a queue, stand at a bus stop, get stuck in a traffic jam or wait for a girlfriend. With the Nexx book all this time can be filled with vivid descriptions, dynamic scenes and high notes.

Traveling
An airplane or train will no longer put to sleep its monotony. With the book Nexx all the time on the road will be filled with vivid impressions. 2 GB of internal memory and support for memory cards up to 16 GB will provide you with reading, movies and music not only on the way there and back, but throughout the rest. And how often, in another country and a foreign city, we are faced with a lack of information. Driving directions, maps, guides, video clips about the sights - all this can still be recorded at home in the Nexx e-book. Why do you need a guide now? You yourself are a guide.

Living in fits and starts between your favorite activities is hard, tedious, and wrong. Want to read your favorite book - read. Want to see the new film industry - see. Popular music - please. And do all this at any convenient time for you ... along with the Nexx NRM-51 e-book.

Of site
http://book.nexxdigital.ru

Post has been editedPicnik - 09.12.11, 17:42
banshee2002
Message#2
20.02.11, 02:03
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 148
Check in: 16.11.05

I propose here to describe the pros, cons, etc. of this device.
My review on Yandex Market:

Advantages: 1 - Price.
2 - LCD screen.
3 - Soft-touch plastic (does not slip in the hands).
4 - Design.
5 - Charging from USB.
6 - Size.
7 - Support many video codecs.
8 - Convenient management of files and settings when reading (sorting, selection of background and font color).
Disadvantages: 1 - Poor control (the keys are pressed tightly and with a nasty sound, the MENU and RETURN keys to press that perversion and this is to take into account that I have “surgical” fingers)
2 - Rotation of the screen (Well, why did he turn the pancake to the left, where the control is under the left hand - it would be more logical to have it under the right, because most people are right-handed or on both sides)
3 - Headphone output from below (with vertical grip, it is inconvenient to hold)
4 - Soft-touch plastic (Leaves fingerprints, oddly enough. Hands are clean, not sweaty and straight.)
5 - In player mode, there is no sleep mode (autoblock of the screen) - the screen goes out, but any key press turns on the screen.
6 - Poor case.
7 - Support for a small number of text formats.
8 - The impossibility of full PDF viewing.
9 - Braking (when scaling and magnifying.
10 - No internal dynamics.
11 - Distortion of proportions when watching a video in a horizontal orientation.
12 - Lack of even penny scientists (especially for sound testing).
13 - Inside is a very dense arrangement, therefore, when making buttons, there are divorces on the screen (this is not very good for the matrix - there is a chance that it will not live long) (menu buttons and return).
Comment: The device was bought solely for reading before going to bed in the dark, the video and player are not important for me, but with a case it is not good (it does not protect against falling and you need to remove it from the device - ideally, I would like to see a book case). The bottom row of buttons is in different planes (skewing - it goes like a ladder, a bright example is the PLAY / PAUSE button). Navigation The previous page and the next page are on the left side of the device, which is not at all convenient. Jambs with control and display divorce negate its advantages - display, size and design. All of the above is a purely personal opinion and is published solely for information.

And of course the most unpleasant is the low-frequency hum produced by the device - before going to bed, to read in silence is not comme il faut, in the afternoon it is inaudible in transport, but in silence ... (

If anyone knows how to reduce this hum - welcome, in the plans to disassemble the device, since the sticker on which the serial number was worn out for 1.5 months (
banshee2002
Message#3
11.04.11, 19:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 148

Today there was a new firmware for everyone to immediately download from the site of the site and test.
Alexandr977
Message#4
12.04.11, 18:50
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 27
Check in: 11.12.10
Huawei Mate 20 lite SNE-LX1

The description is already there -here
Amosphen
Message#5
30.04.11, 18:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 191
Check in: 11.02.10
Sony Xperia M2

I downloaded a new firmware. It was done without problems. Of the visible changes, this is the appearance in the text menu of the book, the ability to change the encoding of this text, so now it is not necessary to change the encoding to UTF-8. The background of the preview of the readable book instead of gray became black. Video indeed now in full screen retains normal proportions. Perhaps everything, maybe something and missed do not judge strictly. Go to the unpleasant moment, as always something is fixed and something is spoiled: wallbash: so, the volume of the audio player in the new firmware was greatly reduced, it is used by one third, if in the current firmware on the same track There were about 20 units of the volume scale, then in the new, at the maximum 30 units, the sound is heard much weaker. I do not know why it was done but it spoiled the pleasant impression of the new firmware. Maybe someone knows where to get the old please? I also liked the device because of the good volume level, and now in the subway music is barely audible. : censored:
Amosphen
Message#6
30.04.11, 18:49
Local
[offline]

Messages 191
Sony Xperia M2

I will add ... On the memory cards that were used on the old firmware, it is desirable to erase the file with the settings "device.xml"; After erasing the file, a new one was created automatically and the video worked as it should.
Picnik
Message#7
08.05.11, 16:17
Will live!
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 6838
Check in: 30.01.08
Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE SM-G935F

DevDb reader description posted

Nexx NRM-51 LED
Picture
Weight (gr.):218
Display Type:OLED
Screen size:5
Detailed description and useful links

Book Firmware:Nexx NRM-51 LED - firmware

Post has been editedBamboo - 08.05.11, 16:28
banshee2002
Message#8
28.05.11, 08:41
Local
[offline]

Messages 148

The people and tell everyone to sort the books somehow, but they are already tired of fighting this.
Amosphen
Message#9
30.05.11, 01:30
Local
[offline]

Messages 191
Sony Xperia M2

banshee2002 @ 05/28/2011, 09:41*
The people and tell everyone to sort the books somehow, but they are already tired of fighting this.

And what exactly does not suit? Everything alphabetically in my alphabet is correct regardless of the type, though the names of the majority of my books are in Latin letters, one file has a name normally, in Russian, it goes right at the end. On the other modes of detailed attention is not appealing.
banshee2002
Message#10
10.06.11, 18:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 148

Alphabetically, is it like? There are by name, author, category, date and format. By title, the author of the book is sorted as they want, for example, I have them in the format SERIES - BOOK NUMBER - NAME. example: Aargh - 2 - Aargh in the elf. It is logical that the book in any case should go after Aargh - 1 - Aargh, but it goes on sorting in the middle of the Sword series WITHOUT NAME and so many or 3 books first, then 1 then 2.
Amosphen
Message#11
11.06.11, 16:08
Local
[offline]

Messages 191
Sony Xperia M2

banshee2002 @ 06/10/2011, 19:47*
example: Aargh - 2 - Aargh in the elf. It is logical that the book in any case should go after Aargh - 1 - Aargh, but it goes on sorting in the middle of the Sword series WITHOUT NAME and so many or 3 books first, then 1 then 2.

Maybe the sorter does not take into account numerical values ​​or does not sort alphabetically after the first or second digits are valid. I have noticed that in my sorting by name (alphabetically), books in txt and pdf format always go first, but a pair of books in fb2 format always go after and also in compliance with the alphabet, but only separately for its format. And in the sorting by the author, I first have one pdf followed by a pair of fb2 books all have the designation of the name of the author and it is sorted alphabetically by the name of the author (judged by the first character) correctly. and only then comes txt in which the author is marked as unknown and they are already sorted by default as the first option. In my opinion it all depends on the name of the books and formats.
User-magnito
Message#12
12.07.11, 18:11
Novice
[offline]

Messages 37
Check in: 12.07.11
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

I use it for two months, here are my conclusions:

Advantages: Low price, support for major video formats
and audio, nice design, really 6 hours of video viewing at
backlight brightness 10%

Disadvantages: (firmware v.03.31.1 from 04/11/2011) permanent
hangs, reboots and glitches when reading files from SDHC 16Gb
10th grade (not the fact that it will be better to work with others), inconvenient
PDF reading maximum magnification
pages only 2.5 times, the strongest brakes when reading PDF
from a flash card, an awkward five-way navigation key,
the menu key menu itself and the back key. Glitch with G
sensor in player mode, when rotated to the side, regardless
on or off G sensor lights up, glitch in
reading mode and listening to music - with
flipping pages side rocker down or up
increases or decreases the playback volume
player scrolling through pages without volume control
possible only five-way key. No lock
vlishish player mode, rotate the image only under
left hand (five-way navigation key from the left). If on
flash card many files (250 - 300) tangible brakes when
loading Incorrect display of remaining work time from
the battery, it is necessary to take away from the displayed value
about 2 hours. Asked a tech support for the release
New firmware so my letter was simply ignored.
In addition to this, the firmware flashed after 2 months
exploitation, it happened for no apparent reason - shows
welcome screensaver and then reboot.
If you are not
confuses the above, then buy for health!

Post has been editedUser-magnito - 12.07.11, 18:12
User-magnito
Message#13
22.09.11, 20:28
Novice
[offline]

Messages 37
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

After flashing the FW1118a firmware from Elonex, I am very pleased with the device, I use the book every day, I advise everyone!
VBVBV
Message#14
16.08.12, 12:07
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 16.08.12

Used the book year and month. Just about a month ago, the book began to write "low battery" on and off, while the icon showed a little less than half the charge. And in the morning I look at the book, and it has expanded. I disassembled - the battery pouted: D as it did not burst yet))

In this regard, the question is whether such batteries are sold anywhere?

And here is the battery)
Attached Image
bookshiper
Message#15
27.09.12, 18:07
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 25
Check in: 10.11.11

Here I have exactly the same situation, only with the NRM-71. Tell me, please, what is the marking of the book NRM-71? Just seeing what happened to him, I was afraid that he would explode, immediately threw him out, without looking at the inscription ...
The battery worked for about 1 year and 4-5 months.
mark4096
Message#16
15.08.13, 11:27
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 28
Check in: 28.05.13

I want to replace the battery on the book, how to disassemble it and what are the dimensions of the battery to know what to look for
User-magnito
Message#17
17.08.13, 20:02
Novice
[offline]

Messages 37
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

The book is snap-fastened at the edges, opened by prying the lid on anything sharp. An even larger battery will go there, there is plenty of space, the main thing is to make the thickness fit, and then the lid will not close.
mark4096
Message#18
19.08.13, 06:22
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 28

Here I am interested in thickness, when you install the battery from the phone, do you need to re-write anything there?
User-magnito
Message#19
19.08.13, 09:16
Novice
[offline]

Messages 37
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

I think that there is nothing to solder there except for the two wires that come from the battery, the main thing is that the battery was lithium-ion. As for the thickness, I can’t say anything for a long time when I opened my book. So you have to open it and estimate a new battery.
mark4096
Message#20
19.08.13, 09:21
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 28

And you do not want to open it again for a photo?) And controllers?
mark4096
Message#21
23.08.13, 10:03
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 28

If you put a battery from a mobile phone in it, do not you need to do anything with the controllers?

2 pagesV  1 2 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 15:49