> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

31 pagesV  « < 2 3 4 5 6 7 > »  

> Dell Venue Pro - Discussion | Dell Venue Pro / Dell Lightning
paladin7
Message#1
19.02.11, 23:29
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 6184
Check in: 15.05.06
Sony Xperia X Compact

Smartphone talkDell venue pro
Attached ImageDell Venue Pro, Lightning
Smartphone: Description | Discussion | Accessories � | Purchase �
General: Ambulance for beginners � | OS FAQ | News Talk � | Windows Phone 7 Club � | GPS navigation �
Firmware: General flashing questions � | Firmware database | Creating and editing firmware �

Dear friends! Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation. If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by pressing the buttonAttached Imageunder the message of the one who helped you.

Attention! Hereprohibiteddiscussion of issues that do not fall under the theme (Offtop),
as well as the creation of messages that do not carry useful information (flood)!

Also try to avoid in your messages lyrical digressions and reflections on the meaning of life!
For open conversations we have the relevant sections.

Utility

Post has been editeduncle77 - 09.06.12, 16:00
Igoran
Message#62
09.06.11, 23:17
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 629
Check in: 03.08.06
Apple iPhone X

I thought, I thought and still ordered a DVP! :) I think I will come in 3 weeks, not earlier ..
All the same, I can’t do without a quartet and a big screen, but there are no analogues and it’s not particularly expected. Yes, and WP7 like ...

--------------------
Emelmaniac
Message#63
12.06.11, 22:32
User
[offline]

Messages 52
Check in: 17.02.11
Apple iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular

paladin7 @ 02.20.2011, 00:29*
and there are no analogues and is not particularly expected

Congratulations on your purchase!
a About not foreseen:

http://w7phone.ru/dell-sobiraetsya-vypusti...2011-godu-6869/
Aleha
Message#64
25.06.11, 14:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 349
Check in: 17.06.08
HP iPAQ hx4700

BrianFerry @ 05/15/2011, 20:22*
I ordered at Handtec.co.uk. The basic idea is that they deduct VAT on an international shipment! I got somewhere in 3 weeks! (...)

Was it hissing to Moscow? In general, they hiss in the Russian Federation without problems? What is paid? A stick? What came to the RF? Via DHL to a legal entity or a physicist by regular mail? What was the parcel packed in English? How did you get to er-ef?

Sorry to have a lot of questions :)

--------------------
Alex
Message#65
26.06.11, 17:01
Let me be myself
[offline]

Messages 6256
Check in: 20.04.09
Microsoft Lumia 640 XL DS

Aleha
all this is better to ask there -Buying devices based on Windows Phone 7

--------------------
maybe i'm just crazy or devil got inside
Igoran
Message#66
01.07.11, 12:34
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 629
Apple iPhone X

Well, the mango beta is out. The DVP is already placed and does not brick, who has accounts or unlocks. On xda, a couple of people have already tried. They write that everything has become already straight to fly with a quadruple speed. But if you use all the possibilities of a mango, then the battery is eaten in half a day, but this is so, there is no statistics and beta, after all.
The most burning question is what is in Russian for software and hard keyboards. I asked people on the forum to try to enable Russian in the settings. Let's see what they answer. If they answer at all ...

Post has been editedIgoran - 01.07.11, 12:34

--------------------
Alex
Message#67
01.07.11, 12:56
Let me be myself
[offline]

Messages 6256

Igoran @ 07/01/2011, 13:34*
The most burning question is what is in Russian for software and hard keyboards.

for hard clavs - hardly. For simple -FAQ on Windows Phone 7 Pre- "Mango" (Post # 8094989)

--------------------
Igoran
Message#68
01.07.11, 13:02
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 629
Apple iPhone X

I do not really doubt about the software of Claudia either, that she will be there.
I hope for a miracle with hard of course. For if not, with such a popularity of this device in Russia, I feel it will never be there ...

Unless, of course, Dell does not release a device similar in hardware for Russia with Mango, in order to at least try to tear out ...

Post has been editedIgoran - 01.07.11, 13:03

--------------------
Emelmaniac
Message#69
04.07.11, 01:09
User
[offline]

Messages 52
Check in: 17.02.11
Apple iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular

Dell Venue Pro by the fall (the official release date for Mango and entry into the Russian market) will be replaced by Dell Wrigley. It is unlikely that Russians will see DVP with hard ytsuken clave, but DW may well wait)
Igoran
Message#70
04.07.11, 13:34
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 629
Apple iPhone X

That's it, my DVP from Klova has arrived! :)
Yuzayu. The firmware was 7355 with NoDo, so Chevron is past ...
8 gigovy. Made on March 31 in China.

Assembled well of course, I really like the slider and hard keyboard. I immediately felt another design school, not an Asian one (before that I had 4 CTCs in a row, I did not recognize other firms). The quality is felt without a metal case, it is much more comfortable to hold in your hand when a device of this size is not thin like HD2, HD7 and the like ...

Compare with HD2 and HD7:

The speaker is worse than that of the CTC, the sound is deaf, although the volume is good. The timbre and intelligibility of the interlocutor at the CTC is definitely better.

The external speaker of a DVP is of course several orders of magnitude better in all respects.

Network reception is also worse. Where there is 1 stick at CTC and you can still call, Dell already passes. But this promise to fix the new firmware in mid-July. With nokiy-dialers here and can not be compared, they keep the air ...

The screen is specific to the amateur lover. The size is very correct - it is convenient to use. The sun is very happy, can be seen even at the minimum brightness. In the dark, of course, it is bright, I would like the minimum brightness to be less. The white color on a small brightness is not very white, gives in to the blue.

The sound in the headphones is comparable to HD2. Not bad But in HD7 of course better.

Very pleased with the battery. Holds 2 days. All CTC kept me for 1 day. I thought it was because of the fact that I have 4 mailboxes synchronized all the time, but no. Here, too, 4 boxes and holds. :) It looks like the screen also affects less consumption. For the extra 170 mAh battery can not give up the operation time.

It strains the absence of a bootloader mode for flashing the device from the computer from an insane state. There is a great chance to get a brick in case something goes wrong, for example when replacing a memory card with a more capacious one. And you will have to send it back to England for repair ... The lack of firmware to it is also connected with this. This is not a CTC with a mattress ... In my opinion, and if you wish, you will not be able to kill the device, I had that even during the firmware the light was cut down and nothing. Again in the mattress and rushed as if nothing had happened the second time ...
And the lack of firmware, for example, does not allow to roll back chevron to Windows 7004 for unlock ...

The camera is comparable to the CTC, not great, but I was satisfied with the CTC. In iPhone 4 is better camera.

The speed is good, nothing stupid or podlagivaet, hangs when working with Wi-Fi there.

Post has been editedIgoran - 04.07.11, 13:38

--------------------
Igoran
Message#71
05.07.11, 09:55
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 629
Apple iPhone X

I will add more.

Several kills the absence of any LED indicator on the device. As I did not think that he is not here ...
To view missed calls you need to turn on the screen. Plus, when it hacks - it is incomprehensibly charged, it is already full or not yet, you also need to turn on the screen to watch.

Once again I emphasize the convenience of holding in hand and weight distribution. It is very easy to type the text with one hand both with hardware keyboard and screen. Due to the thickness and competent weight distribution, the device does not slip out of the hands even in the extended flip.

The question is, has anyone on our forum from DVP owners already tried to put Mango on it?

Post has been editedIgoran - 05.07.11, 09:55

--------------------
ComradeAlex87
Message#72
05.07.11, 11:50
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 12.01.08
Fujitsu-Siemens Loox N520

Yesterday I received this device from ebey, the apparatus of the freaky speed of work compared to SE XPERIA is simply incredible.
But there is one "but": all types of communication work inet, sms in / out, accept incoming calls, but the outgoing call does not work: (the girl on the phone says that this type of connection is unavailable. MTS operator, the device was bought as unlocked, what's the problem tell me pliz.
ComradeAlex87
Message#73
05.07.11, 12:15
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 12.01.08
Fujitsu-Siemens Loox N520

Now I put in the Megavon ​​sim card from the navigator, everything is ringing, all the settings are the same.
Alex
Message#74
05.07.11, 12:18
Let me be myself
[offline]

Messages 6256

ComradeAlex87,
With a sim card, something is possible ... Contact MTS.

--------------------
Igoran
Message#75
16.07.11, 00:36
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 629
Apple iPhone X

Could not stand the expectations, set himself a mango. Pah pah everything went smoothly, did not get a brick. :)
With the Russian language, as expected, no ice. Soft Klava of course appears and works fully with prediction. But when you nominate a hard-clave on the Russian layout, the language automatically switches to English with all the consequences ...
Well, of course, no jailbreak.
The camera is more decent to shoot, by the way, but not much.

The rest of the mango as a mango, like everyone else, with all the pluses and minuses.

I think for the time being I will stay on it, because there was no jail anyway, and in Russian it became possible to write at least somehow.

--------------------
ixorek
Message#76
19.07.11, 23:25
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 871
Check in: 13.02.08
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S 6/128

BrianFerry @ 05/15/2011, 18:22*
I ordered at Handtec.co.uk.

http://www.handtec.co.uk/product.php?xProd=3711? As I understand it, it is unlocked and there were no dances with a tambourine?
Alex
Message#77
19.07.11, 23:30
Let me be myself
[offline]

Messages 6256

ixorek
purchase questions are discussed only there -Buying devices based on Windows Phone 7

--------------------
ixorek
Message#78
20.07.11, 22:56
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 871
Check in: 13.02.08
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S 6/128

alex,Sorry.
Then since there is a discussion here, there are reviews immediately after the purchase and they are enthusiastic and this is understandable, but those who poyuzal device at least a month, what are the flaws, little things you probably found?

Post has been editedixorek - 20.07.11, 22:57
BrianFerry
Message#79
24.07.11, 11:05
User
[offline]

Messages 52
Check in: 24.03.07
Microsoft Lumia 950

I have it for about three months, extremely happy!
It's okay! Put a 32GB card.
Until the last update, it hung on WiFi, which strained a lot, now it is gone, t.ch. There are no complaints at all! Very solid and good phone!

Oh, and, as I understand it, Dell Venue Pro cannot be snapped on yet ...

By the way, and who knows, is it possible to put Mango without a Developers Account on Microsoft?
Alex
Message#80
24.07.11, 11:13
Let me be myself
[offline]

Messages 6256

BrianFerry @ 07.24.2011, 12:05*
By the way, and who knows, is it possible to put Mango without a Developers Account on Microsoft?

A jailbreak to upgrade to Pre- "Mango" is required anyway. There are no other options. Just wait.

Post has been editedsam1984 - 29.07.11, 21:42
Reason for editing: +1 by BrianFerry

--------------------
Igoran
Message#81
26.07.11, 10:25
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 629
Apple iPhone X

alex @ 07.24.2011, 12:13*
A jailbreak to upgrade to Pre- "Mango" is required anyway. There are no other options. Just wait.

What do you mean? : lol:

And here I wrote 3 posts above, but no one saw it seemed:: P
Igoran @ 07/16/2011, 01:36*
Could not stand the expectations, set himself a mango. Pah pah everything went smoothly, did not get a brick.

I have no account. Everything is put there in the same way as on others, using provision.exe and the well-known manual. The specified file is run INSTEAD OF MangoB2-DevRetailUpdate.exe

Naturally, there is no such thing on the updated manga of the Jail in this case either, but it was not there anyway, so we don’t lose anything.

Attached files

Attached fileProvision.zip(20.9 KB)

Post has been editedIgoran - 26.07.11, 10:28

--------------------
Dell

31 pagesV  « < 2 3 4 5 6 7 > » 

mobile version    Now: 12.06.19, 09:06