> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Dell Venue Pro - Discussion | Dell Venue Pro / Dell Lightning

Rep: (832)
Smartphone talkDell venue pro
Attached ImageDell Venue Pro, Lightning
Smartphone : Description | Discussion | Accessories пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ
General : Ambulance for beginners пїЅ | OS FAQ | News Talk пїЅ | Windows Phone 7 Club пїЅ | GPS navigation пїЅ
Firmware : General flashing questions пїЅ | Firmware database | Creating and editing firmware пїЅ

Dear friends! Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation. If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by pressing the buttonAttached Imageunder the message of the one who helped you.

Attention! Hereprohibiteddiscussion of issues that do not fall under the theme (Offtop),
as well as the creation of messages that do not carry useful information (flood)!

Also try to avoid in your messages lyrical digressions and reflections on the meaning of life!
For open conversations we have the relevant sections.

Utility

Post has been editeduncle77 - 09.06.12, 16:00

Rep: (486)
Shushusha,
and hto knows it vklyuchaesh - that such a picture.

Rep: (23)
I think the ACC is empty, check the charge on what other thread (phone, tablet). If it works, the ACC should begin to be filled, to blush at the bottom to start. Give a little charge (a few minutes), turn off the charging, turn it on and then click on the charge again.

Rep: (0)
when a strong discharge of the battery, the time is displayed, this image (with a connected charging)
I passed after five minutes, the phone itself downloads Windu

There is somewhere a detailed manual for disassembly of a subject? The essence of the matter: Dell fell on an angle asphalt and tumble. The result - a cracked glass, and the phone is not skladyvatsya.

Patriciy,
I am here this vidos helped!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlHfrJrxz3g

Good day,

offer this phone. speak date of manufacture 11/2012
while Wikipedia says:
//
On March 28, 2012 Dell posted that the Venue Pro and Venue are no longer for sale on Dell.com, the reason was stated that the devices had come to their end-of-life.
//

or lie still produced until 2012?
IMEI will display at least a year of production?

Rep: (12)
Question- firmware 7.10.8862.144 whether with her russify device? and the fact that it did not find anything, if not difficult to throw a reference

Who enjoys the way the navigator on DELL ???
M
To you in this topicHelp me choose a navigation program.a device discuss this question does not apply

Post has been editedUncle - 29.09.14, 16:31

Someone may lie broken phone around, who can give or sell the stick from him?

Hello. There is a problem, the phone does not see. The Zune is not a computer. Charging from USB goes to the phone. Does not see o.O.Ot the network with charging, too, everything is ok. Can you tell me what the problem is?

I have a similar problem for six months ..
Probably need to do reset ..

There is still a problem - do not run Internet Explorer.
solved by third-party programs, but they do not pass automatically to the link ..

Happy owners or people in the know tell me, please.
To buy Dell Venue 7, but it interests me primarily as a gps navigator.

1. It is a fully functional? (Can we find a location on a map without internet and without plug-ins)
And, if yes, then:
2. Is there a problem with the GPS module?

I would be grateful for clarification of this issue.

Rep: (1045)
emelia.ua, you are not addressed at this topic on another devaysu .

Prompt, separate GPS Bluetooth / USB-Receiver with Dell Venue Pro Is work correctly? For example, Yandex-maps, Nokia Maps. I plan to use offline.

Rep: (6)
Sometimes I can not make a call. The number is dialed and the call is completed. Accordingly, it is not always possible to reach a phone call (either in the zone or not). What could be the problem?

Rep: (6)
I went to 7.10.08862.03-0000
I can not set up a Google account
The internet is written:

http: //www.windowsphon...acts-and-calendars-faq

Initially, Windows Phone is supposed to use Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) to sync email, contacts, and Google Calendar. However, Google has stopped EAS support for new devices. Because of this, the new Google accounts you can set in the latest version of Windows Phone 7 (update 7.10.8862.144), will only sync mail using IMAP instead of EAS

So, as it is impossible to connect? What is the alternative to store contacts in the internet there yet?

Attached files

Attached fileFor firmware 7.8.rar(3.1 MB)

Post has been editedvadZh - 18.11.14, 13:58

good and very nice phone
that's just the volume of the external speaker quiet, if anyone knows how to write, you can increase the volume

Rep: (2)
For the same money you can get the Nexus, which will be more convenient.

Post has been editedvlasovb - 02.05.15, 13:28

Rep: (23)
Lord, tell me, how much is now worth to sell this phone? Perfect condition, but the box, unfortunately remained. I'm just in complete zero phones even have no idea about what price point to Avito. I was in St. Petersburg, if it is important.

And one more question. If you do a hard reset, if the new owner will be able in some way to restore my data (photo / video / correspondence, etc.)? Is it possible to permanently remove data?

100z @ 26.05.2015, 22:12*
for how much to sell now is this phone? Perfect condition, but the box, unfortunately remained. I'm just in complete zero phones even have no idea about what price point to Avito. I was in St. Petersburg, if it is important.

And one more question. If you do a hard reset, if the new owner will be able in some way to restore my data (photo / video / correspondence, etc.)? Is it possible to permanently remove data?

somewhere around 60-70 ye, if need to sell quickly, and generally everywhere in different ways, it is necessary to look for analogues offer much and what kind of demand, although there is no analogue of such a phone, but the fact that the box is not a bad thing, it is necessary that at least some sort of confidence was the buyer that the phone is not stolen.
After resetting has no way to recover the phone it would be like a plant.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/04/20, 20:36