> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Dell Venue Pro - Discussion | Dell Venue Pro / Dell Lightning

Rep: (832)
Smartphone talkDell venue pro
Attached ImageDell Venue Pro, Lightning
Smartphone : Description | Discussion | Accessories пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ
General : Ambulance for beginners пїЅ | OS FAQ | News Talk пїЅ | Windows Phone 7 Club пїЅ | GPS navigation пїЅ
Firmware : General flashing questions пїЅ | Firmware database | Creating and editing firmware пїЅ

Dear friends! Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation. If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by pressing the buttonAttached Imageunder the message of the one who helped you.

Attention! Hereprohibiteddiscussion of issues that do not fall under the theme (Offtop),
as well as the creation of messages that do not carry useful information (flood)!

Also try to avoid in your messages lyrical digressions and reflections on the meaning of life!
For open conversations we have the relevant sections.

Utility

Post has been editeduncle77 - 09.06.12, 16:00

Rep: (23)
The network settings set the "E" at the same time the battery will eat less ...

Rep: (0)
I've got so there was 3G, may need to reconfigure something in the engineering menu?

Maybe not, but I do not know enough to be not les ...

Have you changed the settings there?

Friends. For hard Claudia has not appeared any decisions on entering Russian?

btrmix,
No: smoke:

someone polzovalsya prog win8 controller, I can not understand what the problem is! (On Lumiya 610 works very best) and in my case with a delay of a second !!!

Please tell me who is completely discharged when the phone is switched off and when it is connected to the charge, he can only be the next day to start charging. How this can be combated?

Do not lead to a complete discharge, I read somewhere that there are problems with them then when turned on. It is better to disconnect themselves.
I was really a couple of times. The algorithm then try this. Put on the charging icon appears acc. on the screen. He does not want to be included. We are waiting for 2-3 minutes on a charge, so just scored. Turning off the charging. Turn on the phone. long tap. Dell logo appears, immediately connect the charging.

Thank. It turned out to run the phone from the computer (couple of minutes wait, and then disconnect from the computer and turned it on)

I somehow noticed that it runs from the outlet without akamulyatora UTB struck me !!!!!
but at the expense programki no one tried?

Rep: (2)
Colleagues, 7.8 to someone on the device with the TMO gun come from?

Rep: (486)
sager4,
I had to update automatically

And I became the owner of the machine.
Well that I came unlocked, updated through zyun to 7.5.
... then the hand itching and did sohttp://windowsphonehacker.com/articles/wan...y_tool-01-31-13
telefonchik successfully updated to 7.8 ... now let's see how work is

Yes, normally it will work, but a little more slowly than 7.5. But when no comparison, you will not know about it ...: rolleyes:

That's just the battery seems to have become active phone after new things (with the included battery saver)

who stykalsya with: what to do?
Attached Image

not being charged or not?

Shushusha @ 04/10/2013, 11:02*
not being charged or not?

It does not go beyond this loading screen.

so while it was loaded properly? Charging all goes?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/04/20, 17:35