> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

LocID | LocID port Java

Rep: (59)
LocID
Version: 1.1.93 p75

Last update of the program in the header:17.02.2011

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
Port famous ICQ client LocID c Java
Animating emoticons 160 pieces, resizing text icons

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes
needed to run Attached filecom.netmite.andme.apk(487.11 KB)

Download version 1.1.93 P81:Attached fileLocID7946335_jad.apk(909.01 KB)
changed smiles on static Now there are about 600 pieces, added a new font (like more than the standard), to change the status menu icon,are working plugins

Past versions

Attached images
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Post has been editeddeadreven - 05.03.11, 02:51
Reason for editing: added new version

Rep: (1817)
Screenshots? normal description? AIC?

Rep: (279)
it would be better dichat 0.79 portanuli who ...

schA you look elk ...

I work ... SG3 2.1 JK1 ...
Requires Java J2Me racing weight of about 900kb ...
It runs regularly and well ...
one Trouble - all too small, even if put down in large font settings ... if there was a stylus, the problem has disappeared, but ... you know ... demolished ...

deadreven, Prompt, pliz as konvertanut java application and than ank ... For me not rust ...;)

Post has been editedsku11man - 18.02.11, 01:41
Reason for editing: Check the operation of ...

I apologize if that is not the theme of the first set up the phone. In the new version of the emulator can not write the message, at least on my not write using the old emulator

Posted 18-02-2011, 1:48:

sku11man, in tinctures have the ability to change the size of icons. The site can netmite.com from once not get very tight site

Rep: (279)
deadreven @ 18.02.2011, 00:48*
in tinctures have the ability to change the size of icons.

not a ride ... chuuuuut bit more ... steel tried to put the emulsion larger font - it would be better not to put ... in addition to the "zero effect" was also constantly galloping across the screen the symbol table with the application ...} -)

deadreven @ 18.02.2011, 00:48*
The site can netmite.com from once not get very tight site

Ther schA will torment ...;)
Catch + ...

sku11man, possibly due to the fact that I chose screen resolution 320h412 me while maximizing contact 4 placed on the screen. If then add to other screens, and in general in the new emulator has support for increasing the application can no longer help ..

with vreminem will add a new assembly smiley icons entire interface sounds will change as you like such will pump)

Post has been editeddeadreven - 18.02.11, 02:20

who have questions, suggestions, errors, please try to help)

Rep: (76)
Claudia extends when writing a message, or the same problem as with Jimm and QIP Mobile?

DJmustdie, this trouble emulator developers of wine in the old version works fine we can say on my new versions of the emulsion does not write generally use an older version

Rep: (6)
I would make somebody emulator java port of the LG GT540 to other

Rep: (56)
guys, it is possible to write at all? I then figured out, Asya normal, though not as much as we would like to quickly work, apparently sharpened under the requirements of barely crawling percent, which stand in nokiyah, etc.) Here's a pancake would write to him to learn all the rules and would be )) I click on send any message does not occur and the action ... but the important thing when going to rename the contact - immediately opens the keyboard! general delirium)

DarK__PlaguE, using an older emulator will always write) I think a bug emulator

Rep: (76)
deadreven @ 18.02.2011, 22:07*
using an older emulator will always write

Maybe then you should attach to the hat the very "old" version of the emulator that worth to you? I think it would have been very convenient!

DJmustdie, will fix Internet + add another font if someone that is too small

Rep: (6)
but you can use another emulator?

Rep: (22)
deadreven,
and what version of the emulator use? download and put it then and I will not suffer finally with Claudia)

wtpmjg18, no.
serenity07, honestly I do not remember about this topic Come emulsion older versions open there will be the lower of 100% of the operating expense of others I do not know

Rep: (22)
deadreven,
Thank you went to swing the old emulator) and then with Claudia problems already got<_<

Rep: (0)
who needs Jimm 0.6? the same port from Java. problems with Claudia HAS NO !!! write to the PM !!!

Rep: (9)
prog writes that the password is not correct, although input the right))))))

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/06/20, 18:26