30 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Android and cons. | Why do Android users like to lynch?
Hanzo
Message#1
17.02.11, 23:41
Tired Ninja Evil_FAQMaker
[offline]

Topics Curator
Group: Moderators
Messages 5031
Check in: 27.08.07
T-Mobile MDA Pro

Android and cons.
Why do Android users like to lynch?

Discussion of the problem of reluctance to help and love of the minus button in a turnip.
Itemsruleson reflection:

1.6. ��������������� ��� ����������� �������� ������� �� ������� savagemessiahzine.com. �� ���� ������� ���� ����� ��������. ����� ������� � ��������������� ���� � �����! ���� �� ������ ��������� ������ ��� ��� ����������� �� ��� ������ ��������� ������, �� ����� �� ������ � �����������. �������� ������ ���������� ������ � ��������� ��������� ��� �������������� ������� �������. ��������� - ������ ������������� �������. download

4.3. Do not rush to create a theme. It is very likely that your question was discussed earlier, or there is a topic for discussion of your device. Do not forget to pay attention to the "Important" section in the relevant section of your question. Use the search. In this case, consistently perform a search for several suitable keywords. For example, if your question is connected with the use of Bluetooth on the Qtek S100, then you should look for the words “Bluetooth” and “Qtek”.
4.4. If you find a topic that fits your problem, then you should not immediately write your message in it. It is very likely that your problem has already been discussed and a solution has been found. Use the "print version" and search by keyword in it. Be sure to read the topic header - it contains useful information, especially for you.
4.10. It is prohibited to provoke a conflict, as well as the response to provocation. If you think that you have been insulted (humiliated, otherwise violated your rights or Forum Rules), report this fact to the Moderator. He will take the necessary measures to the offender.
5.4. It is forbidden to use reputation for revenge or similar occasions. Reputation is not a means of fights!
5.5. It is forbidden to change the reputation without explaining the reasons or without a satisfactory reason, especially a decrease.

Consider one little difference:
  • This punishment by the Moderator can be later removed. Moderators are trying to direct users to the right direction (often by personal appeal after punishment). There are not isolated cases when a person is not only corrected, but also begins to benefit others.
  • Minus given in reputation mostly remains permanent. Low reputation negatively affects the future perception of this user by others. Moderators find it difficult to intervene in a situation of reputation change in one direction or another. Such actions often lead to a reduction in the possible benefits to others of the same user.

If you really want to help, pay attention to the following topics:

Keep in mind. I have a special cynicism about flame and trolls.

Post has been editedHanzo - 18.02.11, 10:39
Hanzo
Message#2
17.02.11, 18:26
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 5031
T-Mobile MDA Pro

I sometimes watch the main page of the forum and 90% of the minuses come out from the themes on Android.
And the most interesting is that users with 50-100 posts "molt" newbies with 1-10 posts.
Yes, he was wrong. Yes, this is not the topic. But before you put that first reputation, why not send?
And if you don’t have the strength to respond (we know, we were swimming), why not press the “Complaint” button?
A moderator will come, clean the excess. If necessary, he will give the head of the "guilty" ...
And so ... In the topic of garbage, which moderators do not have time to remove, because they just can't keep up with everything physically.
And the "offended" and not taught beginners continue to litter. What they are often helped by is already more "old" users.

Here is a random example -Yellow123
For two days - two minuses.

Post has been editedHanzo - 15.08.17, 17:17

--------------------
“Understanding restrains the wrath of a man, and his beauty is not to attach importance to wrongdoing.” (Prov. 19:11)
Does reputation?
About myself
Msawka
Message#3
17.02.11, 18:38
It's Better To Burn Out
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 986
Check in: 24.02.09
Xiaomi Mi 5

Hanzo,
part of the answer is in your question.
Hanzo @ 02.17.2011, 18:26*
Why not click on the "Complaint" button? A moderator will come, clean the excess.

That is why:
do not have time to remove the moderators, because they just can't physically keep up with everything

He himself repeatedly clicked on this button, but there were no sanctions. Cons never put anyone.

And we know perfectly well that most of the newbies are sitting on Android. Devices with Android are more and more accessible, and if earlier the communicator with WM was rather elitist than either geeks owned, or users with the knowledge that they did not buy a simple phone, then things are different with Android.
The forum was joined by new masses of users who have a poor understanding of both communicators and those on Android. Beginners are immediately required ready-made solutions, they do not read the forum rules, do not like to wait. Those who have already comprehended the basics, felt the guru of the Android and are actively spreading novices. All as in any social group.

Here is the conclusion:
  • Newbies do not want to wait and do not want to bother searching. They are all obliged to answer.
  • "Pseudo-friends" actively assert themselves against the background of green users.

Post has been editedMsawka - 17.02.11, 18:39

--------------------
Saider
Message#4
17.02.11, 18:47
Lone wolf
[offline]

Messages 878
Check in: 08.02.09
HTC Desire

Hanzo,
So he was sent, in response to what they got?
there are 520 pages and half off topic ((

--------------------
HTC Desire HD32GB, Apple iPod Touch 3G 32GB4.3.3
Hanzo
Message#5
17.02.11, 18:51
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 5031
T-Mobile MDA Pro

Saider,
What do you think? What will help more?

• Show as using the search you can find the answer
  • Link to answer
  • Press Complaint if you bother with the items above
  • Give minus
  • Develop in the topic the flame on the number of pages (with a paragraph above or without it)

Post has been editedHanzo - 17.02.11, 18:52

--------------------
“Understanding restrains the wrath of a man, and his beauty is not to attach importance to wrongdoing.” (Prov. 19:11)
Does reputation?
About myself
Msawka
Message#6
17.02.11, 18:57
It's Better To Burn Out
[offline]

Messages 986
Xiaomi Mi 5

Hanzo,
I apologize for interfering, but still
Hanzo @ 02.17.2011, 18:51*
See how you can find the answer using search.

Since the user is going to buy a device, and therefore, be on the forum after the acquisition to resolve pressing issues.
And to teach better right away.

--------------------
Saider
Message#7
17.02.11, 19:00
Lone wolf
[offline]

Messages 878
HTC Desire

Hanzo,
I could be wrong, but I think point 2
That's why the reputation system is given, the user can easily restore it.
Devices with Android are more and more accessible, and if earlier a communicator with WM was rather elitist than either geeks owned, or users with the knowledge that they had bought a simple phone, then things are different with Android

Ie in the Apple branch there is no such?
Let's not summarize all the devices with Androyd

Post has been editedSaider - 17.02.11, 19:00

--------------------
Hanzo
Message#8
17.02.11, 19:01
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 5031
T-Mobile MDA Pro

MSawka,
Theme is for everyone, so - interfere! :)

Posted on 02/17/2011, 19:01:

Saider,
Saider @ 02.17.2011, 18:00*

Hanzo @ 02.17.2011, 17:26*
I sometimes watch the main page of the forum and 90% of the minuses come out from the themes on Android.

--------------------
Does reputation?
About myself
Nerovinger
Message#9
17.02.11, 19:02
Guru
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 9356
Check in: 11.10.08
Redmi Note 7 3/32

Hanzo @ 02.17.2011, 18:51*
What will help more?

Never mind. Most of the novices are schoolchildren and students to whom mom and dad were presented with a trendy device. It is necessary to talk about the norms and cultures of the majority of such persons, when sometimes a purely visual boy cannot be distinguished from a girl? About the style of communication, grimaces and other nn (specially struck) everything is already well known. What to expect from the style of behavior in the network, when a lot of seemingly normal girls in all seriousness sells their cowards, in Japanese style, takes money for a striptease on a webcam, etc.? So what of them grow up? So the minuses are only a consequence, not the worst manifestation of the mind and inventiveness of a certain mass of the young generation. Plus herd instinct and the desire to "catch lulz." With the same success it is possible to persuade an avalanche to stop it by peaceful and user-friendly methods.

Post has been editedNerovinger - 17.02.11, 19:20

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 3/32 MIUI RU Stable
Msawka
Message#10
17.02.11, 19:06
It's Better To Burn Out
[offline]

Messages 986
Xiaomi Mi 5

Saider @ 02.17.2011, 19:00*

This is in any branches, of course.
Just in threads with Android, these situations take place more often due to the greater prevalence and availability of devices, especially Optimus. I do not say that all of them are there, but still there are such personalities.
Saider @ 02.17.2011, 19:00*
Let's not summarize all the devices with Androyd

I would say, not devices, but users.
People are different, not devices.
And the reasons for buying certain devices from these people are also different.

Posted on 02/17/2011, 19:06:

Nerovinger,
Ostap suffered ..

--------------------
Saider
Message#11
17.02.11, 19:10
Lone wolf
[offline]

Messages 878
HTC Desire

Sorry: rolleyes:
I would say, not devices, but users.

Agree: thank_you:

--------------------
Msawka
Message#12
17.02.11, 19:21
It's Better To Burn Out
[offline]

Messages 986
Xiaomi Mi 5

Nerovinger @ 02.17.2011, 19:09*
disprove.

I do not want demagony to plant, the right thing.
You write about things that are related to the topic of a branch in a very indirect way. (Yes, education, upbringing, old songs ... I don’t say that it’s bad to discuss, but I’ll say that it’s at least useless in this thread. Like cowards, striptease and grimaces, they are directly related to minuses in Android themes? Do you write about who got it)

Post has been editedMsawka - 17.02.11, 19:22

--------------------
Nerovinger
Message#13
17.02.11, 19:24
Guru
[offline]

Messages 9356
Redmi Note 7 3/32

MSawka,
This is a direct, deliberately rude example that indicates the decomposition of the younger generation, which was, is and will be even worse. Herd and individual streaming minuses, both surrendered and received, are one of the innocuous manifestations of the general trend in all spheres of being, with which it is useless to fight with the methods available on the forum. These will mature or leave - new ones will come and everything will be new.

Post has been editedNerovinger - 17.02.11, 19:29

--------------------
dedmozai
Message#14
17.02.11, 19:29
new game
[offline]

Messages 1698
Check in: 01.11.06
Nokia E61

50-100 posts "molt" beginners with 1-10 posts.

bullying or its manifestation is everywhere and always, androyd not being

--------------------
there is no way
Nerovinger
Message#15
17.02.11, 19:30
Guru
[offline]

Messages 9356
Redmi Note 7 3/32

dedmozai
and what is 50-100 posts? On Grandfather, oh, how it does not pull, the spirit has gone too far. : yes2:: butcher:: spiteful:
The moderator will come, will clean up more personally. If necessary, he will give the head of the "guilty" ... And so ... In the subject line is the garbage that moderators do not have time to remove, since they just can't keep up with everything physically.

Option 1: more moderators, more. If there are quality candidates.
Option 2: tougher penalties.
Option 3: to hammer and clean further.

Something I suspect in advance which option will ultimately remain fundamental.

Post has been editedNerovinger - 17.02.11, 19:38

--------------------
Genotsvali
Message#16
17.02.11, 19:49
The universal machinist
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 2188
Check in: 25.08.07
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 4/64

I wondered why, as if the posts were not infuriating me, for more than 3 years on the forum did not anyone put more than one minus? I just think that the minuses are molded either by people who ended up with arguments, or lazy people who hide their laziness behind the posts, supposedly, “everything is described, but you can't find lazy,” and this is covering up your own laziness, it’s easier after all the right direction, and this generation considers itself regulars on the forum ...
Previously, it was different, and for the most part it is so that people try to help, but no, there is always a regular wiseacre who is above all, punishing minuses, will also complain about a generation
shitty ... my opinion, don't you want to help, pass by, or do you need to assert yourself? (IMHO)
And there are moderators for breaking the rules ...

Post has been editedGenotsvali - 17.02.11, 19:58

--------------------
Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L29,Xiaomi RMN2,Elephone P8000,SGN,HD2HTC Universal
"Railwaymensavagemessiahzine.com"
dedmozai
Message#17
17.02.11, 20:22
new game
[offline]

Messages 1698
Check in: 01.11.06
Nokia E61

Nerovinger @ 02.17.2011, 7:30 pm*
and what is 50-100 posts? On grandfather oh how not pulling

probably 80% of all users don't even have 10 posts
Believe me on any forum specialized or separate topic will be and there is a similar

--------------------
there is no way
freddyhacker
Message#18
17.02.11, 20:26
Local
[offline]

Messages 327
Check in: 19.02.07
Highscreen Power Five

Nerovinger,
plus a lot, but this is already torn Boyan, right now the peopleto gocome running and start either claiming that
MSawka @ 02.17.2011, 20:21*
How are cowards, striptease and antics directly related to the minuses in the themes with Android?

or promote mass executions by the Banhammer.
However, the uselessness of appeals to morality is obvious? morality? or at leastthchatkam mind?
bullying or its manifestation is everywhere and always, androyd not being

but minus campaign mainly androydschikov)
Damn, I understand that there is a chain reaction, like, I’m minus, I will, too, but you can not always adhere to the principle "It’s not started by us, it’s not over with us"?
Nerovinger @ 02.17.2011, 20:30*
and what is 50-100 posts?

The number of posts is not an indicator. For how many years I have less than 300 posts (useful :))
p.s. By the way, the more you sell your underpants, the faster you buy a 2/3/4 stub or another year-old for 20k + rubles.
p.p.s.Hanzo,But why is the provocative theme created at all?

p.p.p.s. Why not introduce a pre-moderation for a lower reputation?

--------------------
Asus TF700KL (4.1.1 JB / 5.0.4.15 Roted)
Yellow123
Message#19
17.02.11, 22:49
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 28
Check in: 16.02.11

Since I’m writing the following topic about me, I was motivated by the fact that the topic of buying HTC Desire HD is old, it’s 500+ pages of pages and it’s hard to choose something worthwhile, even I wouldn’t say it is realistic, so I decided to create a new topic. And on the minuses, what they do, here for Ponte. I realized later that I did something stupid by creating a new topic without unsubscribing in the old one.

W, N, but using search in the topic is stupid, it pulls out a message from the whole dialogue so that you choose, to understand and understand what was going on the conversation is difficult
Shoking
Message#20
17.02.11, 23:06
Pythoness
[offline]

Messages 409
Check in: 13.01.10
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 ZB602KL 4/64

Yellow123 @ 02.17.2011, 22:49*
Use the search in the topic stupidity, it pulls out of the whole dialogue message with the fact that you chose to understand and understand what was going on the conversation is difficult

Nothing like this. You just need to click on "view message No." and read everything related to this message.

And about the minuses or the pros, on one forum the question of games with a reputation has been resolved pretty tough. There, you can raise or lower your reputation only when you reach 100 useful messages and you can only change the reputation of a person once every 7 days. So if you really want to stop playing with the reputation you can take the system as a basis.
Only this will not solve the question of mutual respect by the users of each other.

--------------------
Going out of yourself don't forget the way back.
You are an angel? - Yes. - Why do you need horns? - To the halo did not subside ...
The owner of the coffee shop "ShokoVorokko"
mgeee
Message#21
17.02.11, 23:12
[offline]

Messages 6788
Check in: 03.08.08
Razer phone

Yellow123 @ 02.17.2011, 22:10*
Well, I am not a pro on this forum, so I did, it seemed to me, more logical and created a theme.
And now it is worth thinking about what will happen if everyone does this.

Or do you think that of all of them you are the most important, and everyone should deal exactly with your problem?

Post has been editedmgeee - 18.02.11, 00:05

--------------------

30 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 1:02 AM