> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Starfront: Collision | [IPhone] from Gameloft

Rep: (835)
Starfront: Collision
Version: 1.0.0

Last update of the game in the header:29.08.2011

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Description:
The best real-time strategy is now at your fingertips! Spacefront: Collision, the embodiment of RTS gameplay with gorgeous HD graphics and a competitive 4-player multiplayer with, finally in the App Store!
• Finally, the RTS with intuitive controls for touch, which gives you full control.
• Hone your strategy with three different factions - the Consortium, a ruler and a myriad of - each with unique tech trees and tactics.
• Complete 20 missions and create your own battles thanks to Skirmish the method.
• Gather resources to build 24 different buildings and recruit 30 different units.
• Five environments: ice, badlands, a jungle, an underground reactor and a destroyed alien city.
• Discover the deep and engaging story of the war for resources, told throughout the solo campaign.
• Look at the top-notch three-dimensionally rendered environments, buildings and units.
• Confront your friends in epic and challenging Local and Online Multiplayer battles.
• Choose between 5 multiplayer maps, each corresponding to one of these 5 the environment of the game.
• Enjoy unlimited replayability thanks to Multiplayer fashion.

Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (third generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 3.1.3 and above.

iTunes Store: http://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/starfront-c...d415346013?mt=8

Instructions for hacking trial version using UDID Faker -Starfront: Collision (Post # 12674956)

Video

Download: The People v1.0.0

Post has been editedPACTAMAH - 17.04.12, 16:56

Rep: (463)
AAAAAA !!!! from 3gs and I was waiting for her = (

D-Jones,
Yeah .... Thu 3G is less and less support ....
3GS and soon I will have to change: D
I liked the way .... igruha evening today hang in her: good:

Post has been editednord [98rus] - 17.02.11, 03:40

Rep: (5)
Sliiishkom great weight alas not look din :-(

Rep: (5)
game class

Rep: (6)
ahhh ..... uraa) out !!!
cool strategy: thank_you:

Rep: (245)
Russian there ???

Artyom Khoroshev,
Artyom good @ 17-02-2011, 13:25*
Russian there ???

No of course: spiteful:
too, I would like to at least one game from GameLoft see on our mighty: yes2:

Post has been editednord [98rus] - 17.02.11, 13:55

Rep: (308)
nord [98rus] @ 17.02.2011, 14:31*
too, would like to at least one game from GameLoft see on our mighty

No question, the first part of Modern combat;)
On the subject: while playing a little, but like at first glance. such as convenient operation, even a button "to select all, who goes to the screen" is ... I like that their new system: downloaded for free, look, if you like it, buy ... and then left before first full version and fries version after half a month or a month ...

Post has been edited21st_Ghost - 17.02.11, 14:00

21st_Ghost
exactly .... totally forgot about it-it is an old: sveta:
but the new game, all without Russian ....

and on the topic:
I agree, it's OK ..... thought itself is not very tight playing, several missions proshel.poka like everything: good:

8 or 9 missions I carried Thu: rofl:
popozzhe replayed.

Post has been editednord [98rus] - 17.02.11, 16:58
Reason for editing: added

Rep: (112)
on t.ru written that works with the simple substitution of files. without UDID feykera.

Rep: (31)
Aha new RECIRCULATION good - threw dokumetny pirates and updated through iTunes: happy:
taN4ik, work is working, but it seems like are developed can bring your UDID in the black list (block the work program for the specific thine devayse), because they have bought UDID'y game. But not necessarily replace UDID to the one in the header, you can simply put any

Post has been editedXenoN95 - 17.02.11, 16:23

taN4ik,
XenoN95,

I randomly delivered and everything worked ... but until I put that hat.
Yes, as in emergencies fall, then zalochat.hotya Sacreed until you get blocked: P

Post has been editednord [98rus] - 17.02.11, 16:35

Rep: (1)
catch +

Rep: (3)
Thanks for playing!
At the expense of Sacreed, for me there often flies message that ful content may not obtained legally, and had to restart the game, but it is not banned.

Rep: (0)
that is, the game can be updated through eppstor?

Rep: (3)
I've also interesting :)
The game is downloaded legally, only the ful version hacked.

Rep: (830)
someone tried to change the plist?

Rep: (12)
It does not work skirmish, immediately takes off. iPhone 4 4.2.1.
All made according to the instructions.

Rep: (18)
There are normally hacked the game, without dances with a tambourine?

GAFULA,
GAFULA @ 18.02.2011, 13:53*
There are normally hacked the game, without dances with a tambourine?

no and never will.
All new games from GameLoft will have such protection.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 15.01.21, 05:22