> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Print it | Printing documents

Rep: (7)
Print it
version: beta

Last update of the program in the header:16.02.2011

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image

Description:
The program allows you to print files formatpdf and jpg through a server on your computer on the Wi-Fi.
It is intended for people who have to take pictures of documents on your phone camera and print photos or images collected from pdf documents.

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download: version: beta
Attached filePrint_it.apk(124.13 KB)
Attached fileServer.rar(1.54 MB)

Past versions

Rep: (0)
super thing !!! ;)

Something I do not understand how to install and where to Fail from Server.rar

Installprint it.apk on the phone, files from Server.rar unpack in any convenient directory. The server runs the file Server.bat (For work, you must have java on your computer).
After starting the server, configure the connection settings inPrint it Phone - to set the ip address and port such that you wrote the server (on screenshot a cap underlined in red, in the same screenshot application settings, the address and the port of the kind that shows the server)
Then from any application to send files to Print it through the Share and can be printed.

Post has been editedcommandercool - 03.03.11, 13:22

Rep: (1)
It works great - Desire HD.
Thank you =)

Rep: (1)
Class works: lol:

Rep: (3)
And there is the same application for printing doc txt text documents, etc.?

Rep: (9)
IS here

PrinterShare

Rep: (10)
with kazhite and if I print is h \ s router. D-Link as it set up?

Is there anything that does not require the server on the PC? My printer is connected via wifi router, print raw on port 9100 on the IP of the router.

And there is now the ability to print from Android, directly to the printer?

Rep: (18)
Program appreciated very much. ;)

Rep: (19)
:)

On 64 bit systems is not working / not optimized writes the following:

C: \ Users \ Administrator>C: \ Users \ Administrator \ Desktop \ Server \ Server.bat

C: \ Users \ Administrator>java -jar Server.jar 8080
"java" is not internal or external
command, executable program or batch file.

It would be good if there was an opportunity to start automatically with the system and have fun in the service or who want more in the tray and had the opportunity to immediately prints (again, who wish to do is already established settings). The same developer if it happens then I advise you to integrate the system password, ie, mob. the client sends to the site with material for printing the password that is specified in advance on the receiving computer (user soothe the nerves). (My thoughts out loud). The program is a good

Post has been editedBenEl88 - 16.09.11, 00:22

Thank!

Attached filePrinterShare__Premium_v5.7.6.apk(1.29 MB)

PrinterShare better functionality

A printer must be a Wi-Fi? ????

>set the ip address and port such that you wrote the server (in the screenshot to the highlighted red cap, in the same screenshot of the application settings, the address and the port are what server shown)
B) Yeah, especially if the server responds with the following:
Server started
Ip Address: 127.0.0.1
Port: 8080

Waiting for connection ...

People! Does the program have a direct printing (without a PC)? Very necessary! no company will live a year, only the tablet.

Rep: (210)
Danil45
Again - inPrinterShare__Premium_v5.7.6.apk (1.29 MB)you can choose different types of printers, including Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth, USB, Google Cloud printer ...
Try, can be suitable ...

Rep: (241)
Maister2007 please tell me, if the printer has only a cable connection to a PC, while the computer can not be printed directly (bypassing transit computer): thank_you:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/11/19, 12:16