Comments.UA | All news of Ukraine and major world events

Rep: (24)
Comments.UA
version: 3.7

Last update of the program in the header:05.02.2013

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
All news of Ukraine and major world events.

Description:
The program of the leading Ukrainian news portal, which allows you to always keep abreast of developments in Ukraine and the world in their native region. In fact in one program contains several news feeds - under vkladkory COMMENTS news sections: Power, Money, Lifestyle, Hi-Tech, Sports, World News Digest most resonant materials Ukrainian media; proIT - Exclusive news Ukrainian telecommunications market; Kiev.Comments.UA - news and articles for Kiev and area residents; Lugansk.Comments.UA - news and articles for Luhansk and residents of the area; Harkov.Comments.UA - news and articles for Kharkiv citizens and residents of the area; Donetsk.Comments.UA - news and articles for Donetsk and area residents; Krym.Comments.UA - news and articles for Crimean; Kirovograd.Comments.UA - news and articles for kirovogradtsev and residents of the area; Lvov.Comments.UA - news and articles for Lviv citizens and residents of the area; Odessa.Comments.UA - news and articles for Odessa and area residents.

This is a beta version, which I present for your attention and I will be very grateful for your fidbek. In the near future in adjustments earns a choice of the Ukrainian language for reading news portal COMMENTS.

The program loads the latest news at the time of launch, aa well as to check for updates every 5 minutes, if you move from tape to tape. Independently, in the background, traffic should not eat.

Homepage: http://comments.ua
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ua.Comments

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download:
version: 3.7 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/2521473/ua.Comments.apk
Download a Ukrainian server developer: apk

Past versions

Post has been editedKirhe - 05.02.13, 15:28
Reason for editing: New version

Rep: (16)
1) lenskeype does not work! And to me just on the body lendskeyp and turn 90 degrees unreal!
2) on the body have a trackball. Do not respond to pressing the trackball!

Rep: (71)
in the main window of the program writes: 04.11.2010 Updated 8:54, though such news as the latest downloaded
This is as it should be?

karikk @ 18.02.2011, 16:37*
Cool, that is my city - Kharkov !!

how so? I do not how to set up possible?

Rep: (14)
Not loaded pictures in the text, does not turn into the landscape, there is a widget on your desktop.

Rep: (14)
Yes, and filter by topic inside Comments.Ua found.

Frankly we turned off leendskeyp, thought he would be uncalled ... Who know how difficult it is to turn it on back

Griffon @ 22.02.2011, 12:56*
Yes, and filter by topic inside Comments.Ua found.

Attached Image

You do not have such sections as those indicated by arrows on the screenshot?

Drake
How do I withdraw into tabs Kharkov?
and the button "update" is also needed, Inet me off mainly includes only when necessary

lov. @ 20-02-2011, 21:52*
Quote (karikk @ 18.02.2011, 16:37)
Cool, that is my city - Kharkov !!
how so? I do not how to set up possible?

In the top menu with the names of sites (COMMENTS, proIT, Kiev ...) it is possible to scroll left and right, Kharkov at the end, just a finger zdvinte all top menu i Kharkiv will then poke a finger into it, and voila, you have news of Kharkov pocket (literally: P)

Posted 23-02-2011, 15:16:

lov. @ 23.02.2011, 14:10*
How do I withdraw into tabs Kharkov?
and the button "update" is also needed, Inet me off mainly includes only when necessary

About Kharkiv wrote above. News is updated when you entered the program (updated Power in Kommenatriyah) or moved to the site you are interested in, in your case Kharkiv. After entering the number of titles loaded, which put in your settings. The lifetime of the cache - 5 minutes (by default, but can be changed in the settings) has issued the information, ie if you are within 5 minutes walk of the city or sections, you can see that it was loaded with 5 minutes ago, and after 5 minutes you that the program is updated from the server.

If the program is not running, then it is not updated, respectively, the traffic does not eat.

Post has been editedDrake - 23.02.11, 15:37

Here is the updated application. changes:
1. Improved user interface, in particular the top navigation line has become active and is centered on the chosen site.
2. Increased headlines
3. The option of switching to the Ukrainian-language news Comments
5. In the settings you can choose between news updates.

Download: Version: 1.1 Beta
Attached fileua.Comments.apk(152.31 KB)

Drake @ 23.02.2011, 14:16*
In the top menu with the names of sites (COMMENTS, proIT, Kiev ...) it is possible to scroll left and right, Kharkov at the end, just a finger zdvinte all top menu i Kharkiv will then poke a finger into it, and voila, you have news of Kharkov in the pocket

and no. Here are my tabs Comments - about IT - Kyiv - Lviv - Donetsk - Kirovograd - Lugansk - Odessa - Crimea

Post has been editedlov. - 23.02.11, 15:34

lov. @ 23.02.2011, 14:33*
and no. Here are my tabs Komementarii - about IT - Kyiv - Lviv - Donetsk - Kirovograd - Lugansk - Odessa - Crimea

I begupdatethis version has exactly the Kharkiv.

Thank you all for helpful comments, waiting for more.

Drake @ 23.02.2011, 14:33*
Here is the updated application. changes:

in the new version appeared Kharkiv, thank you

Drake
Tell me, what kind of inscription at the bottom of the window? - Updated 04.11.2010 8:54
confused, it seems that was updated in the last year: happy:

and more about the tabs, please, it would be easier to adjust them, I need Kharkiv but it is at the very end, and to have to keep moving all the city after the opening of the program, or better to make the default tab when opening the program to open a given tab, such as Kharkov, in my case.

Post has been editedlov. - 23.02.11, 15:45

lov. @ 23.02.2011, 14:44*
Tell me, what kind of inscription at the bottom of the window? - Updated 04.11.2010 8:54
confused, it seems that was updated in the last year

This "artifact": yes2: Today is the release version of which has already been fixed and the update time, it will display real time the latest news updates.

Rep: (29)
Skips letters in the text of the latest version of the news.
Example: in tomorrow's visit to nukovicha oscow will be a discussion between the gas reform ossiey and Ukraine ..

Post has been editedjunglist88 - 24.02.11, 18:44

Drake
after reading the news, and you press the back button, the program returns to the top of the list of news and have to look for the news which has stopped, it would be easier to go back to the news that has been opened.

Rep: (8)
Dnepropetrovsk will?

The application is already in the store, there are a number of updates, including new cities: Dnepropetrovsk and Zaporozhye:
https://market.android.com/details?id=ua.Co...e=search_result

Rep: (8)
Drake @ 27.03.2011, 15:23*
The application is already in the store, there are a number of updates, including new cities: Dnepropetrovsk and Zaporozhye:https://market.android.com/details?id=ua.Co...e=search_result

Excellent: yes2:
Still here - lacks the settings in the application - for example, should the update interval of 5 minutes - and there is no choice "over WiFi only?" for many, it will be critical. And I would not be able to disable the desired city.

I go on a new release version of the application:

1.Ispravlena inaccurate as a result of which, when you click on the reset button, the user is taken to the very beginning feeds section. Now, by pressing the reset button, or "<- The "reader will be returned to the very spot news feeds, where he chose the latest news article to read.
2. Fix the two software bugs that have 2 users provoked application termination.
3. Compared with the beta two new region with the news: Zaporozhye and Dnepropetrovsk
Attached fileCommentsUA101.apk(163.51 KB)

This Store Page:https: //market.android.kom/details id = ua.Komments?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/03/20, 20:32