> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Tray notification | Creating notes in the tray

Rep: (24)
Tray notification
version: 1.0

Last update of the program in the header:16.02.2011

Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Program to create entries in the system tray.

Trial version - only one notification at a time + advertising.
------------
Put a note in the system tray and every time you look at your phone to see the icon, think about leaving a note.

Android Market: market: // search / q = pname:? ru.human.notificationTrial

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download: version: 1.0
Attached fileTrayNotification_trial.apk(94.64 Kb)

Past versions

Post has been editedRubaka - 19.02.11, 13:23
Reason for editing: corrected header

Rep: (1)
Classroom program, and there is a paid version?

Full version ($ 1.7):market: // search / q = pname:? ru.human.notificationTrial
Attached Image

Rep: (38)
: rofl:

Probably it is necessary for the other to ask if there is a broken line a full version? : D

Rep: (1325)
Leopard
Do not you think thatrdv111 author of the program?
Ashamed to ask him crack.

"Of course, I love to piracy, but in this case, alas, can not support him.
Still, I'm the author of the program "©~ roma ~ =)

Rep: (280)
IMHO, the program has potential, but yet did not pay for that
Author Screw larger icons on the big screen and all icons are blurry icon of the program itself is very small, add a reminder of the time, such that the tray appeared the task at a given time

"Add a reminder of the time, for example to the task appear in the system tray at a specified time"
for it is enough to add the event to the calendar and it will hang in the tray =)

For me, the program counter is to not bothered in 1-click to add a note in the tray and does not count when it should be highlighted to make it to the calendar. In addition, the "Clear" button, along with notifications of new messages, etc. This note is not erased.

There is no possibility to check the software work on the big screen, thanks for the comment, the size of icons to do more. The number can be any make - but that's the point?

yes, to the functional in more! to choose the icon, reminder sound and / or vibration, well, stuff like that! In general, I like the idea, but for little pay is not functional hunting

Rep: (279)
rdv111, You, of course, to decide, but I think for a program with such functionality, few lay 1.7 green IMHO ...
Make the best of its free ...: yes2:
Sorry if that's nothing personal ...

Yes, to start the 1.7 as it is a lot, put $ 1, making it completely free not see the point, then laid out a little stripped-down version of the free

If you extend the functionality to the audio reminders, you add the time, date .... prepared by conventional calendar
sense in minimalism as someone wrote in the comments - "like a dagger in the hand" ...

With icons agrees - then make your own choice

Rep: (5)
sku11man @ 19.02.2011, 05:08*
rdv111, you, of course, to decide, but I think for a program with such functionality, few lay 1.7 green IMHO ...
Make the best of its free ...

Ahahaha: D
so simple)

rdv111, nothing to do with the calendar. I for example do not use it, because he has never not notified, xs why

Strangely enough, when creating the event there should be a reminder option may simply not notice

the problem is probably in the fact that the original is not quite correctly called the program, let it be - "Notes in the tray," are becoming a little clearer

After the reboot reminder disappears.

rdv111 @ 19.02.2011, 12:46*
initially not quite correctly called the program, let it be - "Notes in the system tray"

All the same, the audience craves reminders! : D

Rep: (279)
Adrant @ 19.02.2011, 10:34*
such a simple

What do you think ...:? P

rdv111 @ 19.02.2011, 10:34*
I put $ 1,

it is closer to the truth ...: thank_you:
then make a choice of their own

And why? .. because
sense in minimalism

if so the conversation went on icons, it is easier to stick themed icons (like type xTraz in ICQ - shop, the road work itditp) so that one could see what plan the event ... + "!" which were once inside ...
Attached Image

REW93 @ 19.02.2011, 15:10*
After the reboot reminder disappears.

not good ...rdv111, corrected as it is necessary ...;)

Rep: (38)
~ Roma ~ @ 17.02.2011, 00:09*
Leopard
Do not you think that rdv111 author of the program?
Ashamed to ask him crack.

Yes, I banter :) An interesting program, think about buying

Not if the author remains at the opinion, that the program is waiting for a couple of updates, and all the development it will be completed. Somehow not interesting it turns out!

LANStalker,
Just as I said there are options reminders in the calendar, what other innovations can we do?
If the program is in its original design it is already finished product, then why even upgrade =)?
After 10 minutes, the paid version will have new icons.

What is different from the notification notes free, which is free?

Post has been edited-NeoN- - 21.02.11, 11:45

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/10/20, 8:55