> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

with the sounds of the box | sounds when the phone is shaken

Rep: (31)
Sound box
Version: 1.4.1

Last update of the program in the header:26.04.2011

Attached ImageAttached Image

Description:
It turns your device into a bell, rattle and other such things. Just select the sound and shake your phone. It might be fun.

Important notes:
- By default, the application locks most of the buttons to prevent accidental nazhaniya. You can disable it: Menu-Settings;
- The sound varies depending on how much you shaking your phone.
A set of audio effects include: bell, darbuka, maracas, rattlesnake, bells, wind chimes (metal and bamboo), and more - a total of about 20.

The development is also pro version, which you can add your own sound effects, and even share them with your friends!

Do not hesitate to share experiences and express wishes below.

Attention! This application is distributed under a free of payment. This means that you can download the full version here and use without any restrictions. If you think that your application needs to pay (but you purchase through Market for some reason is not available), you can follow the link:
http://www.praetoriandroid.com/p/free-price.html
Technical support is provided independently of this, to all users. Buying app via the Market, you also get the ability to automatically update.

Homepage: http://www.praetoriandroid.com/
Android Market: market: // details id = com.praetoriandroid.soundbox?
Android Market Web: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.p...d.soundbox

Additional Information
Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Version: 1.4.1 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/933873/SoundBox_1.4.1.apk
Version 1.4.1 for HTC Desire owners, who did not play the sound from the set of "digital". If you play all the sounds that can not swing - other changes yet.

Version: 1.4 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/921545/SoundBox_1.4.apk

Past versions

Post has been editeddvoriki06 - 26.04.11, 15:21
Reason for editing: added new version

Rep: (7)
A purchase only through the market?

Yes, buy the full version at the moment is only possible through the market.
Lite version, of course, you can download right here.

Rep: (77)
You are the author, I believe? :)

Yes, of course I'm the author. And so it is very important for me to hear your feedback! Perhaps you think that needed some changes. It is possible that your wishes will be taken into account in the next version.

Rep: (104)
Light from Market runs version 1.2, three sound fun =)

Thank you for your review, glad you enjoyed it. I plan to add a couple more sound effects, as soon as I get to recording equipment. Yes, I posted an update on the market, but I can not edit the original message here (for some reason, such a possibility is not provided). I have already appealed to the moderator with a request to assist, but there was no answer.

praetorian droid @ 19.02.2011, 01:35*
I have already appealed to the moderator with a request to assist, but there was no answer.

So, put in a topic - and use attached at the top of the Board:
If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

The guys quickly corrected.

In general here.
The box with the sounds lite
version: 1.2

Attached files

Attached fileSoundBox_lite_1.2.apk(292.93 KB)

Thank you :) Something I've been running too quite, but I understood the procedure.

Rep: (1)
Spanchboby occur. It is not necessary, perhaps to spread such dull program.

Post has been editedGroovoz - 22.02.11, 09:46

I would have bought it. A sound of a rattlesnake is worth it. But while buying only from the Market ....

Rep: (21)
That's why not make a purchase via SMS ??? After all, not everyone has the same credit card .... (((

I promise to think about alternatives.

Rep: (-2)
That's why not make a purchase via SMS ??? After all, not everyone has the same credit card .... (((

Go to Euroset. Take thee card Corn, replenishing the account of the same, No commission, ATMs 1%.
True navryat Do give it away for free, although it may be)))

McLarens1,
a great buy given for free.

Rep: (-2)
Groovoz,
Yes))) From 3000 p, I think it is not necessary to shell out for the sake of so-cards.

Sound does not work in the background ...) -:

Please specify what you are doing and what is not working. If you call the menu and select "Close the box", it then sounds played should not be - this is the only regular way to turn them off when this mode is enabled. The sounds in this mode continues to be played if the "roll" application, for example, by pressing with a house.

Actually, to be honest, I have from the very beginning there were doubts about the usefulness and, more importantly, it is clear this feature. It is likely that in future versions it will be removed.

Excellent. If you do not exit the program, it works.
Background mode necessarily need to leave!

Good prog, firing docha when the phone is going to drag :) Respect .. +++

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/10/20, 20:42